Wild Turkey spotted for Thanksgiving holiday

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

pmbug

Your Host
Administrator
Benefactor
Reaction score
United-States
<tinypic deleted the original pic>

Had some fun at the range yesterday. :eek:

Last edited:
That is a .22lr. It's easier on the wallet for plinking fun.

Happy Thanksgiving tomorrow everyone. Hope you all enjoy the day with family and loved ones and are able to celebrate whatever good fortune you achieved this year.

Nice rig - those are tons 'o fun.

I mounted a nice 3-9x scope on my Mariln .22 semi (took some interesting work on the ring mount), and despite looking a little wimpy in a house full of "real" guns - you know, it's got the most notches on the butt, and gets pulled out first when there's a varmint to whack. No hearing protection required, which makes it really fast to get into action. I don't have the .22lr conversion for the AR's, so they just shoot ammo I reload here - almost as cheap.

When we do "any gun" falling plate informal competitions on my range, we have to ban things like that - nothing can touch them for getting all the plates down very quickly. Snick-snick-snick...they all fall down. Experienced handgun competitors with "race guns" just stand in awe of beginners doing that.

Happy belated thanksgiving PMbug. Hope it was a good one.

And happy belated thanksgiving to the PMbug community as well.

Major lulz. The original pic in the op (from 11 years ago!) was a pic of me at the range shooting my .308 rifle from a bench while wearing a Wild Turkey 101 t-shirt. I'll have to see if I can find it again on one of these computers around here.

Major lulz. The original pic in the op (from 11 years ago!) was a pic of me at the range shooting my .308 rifle from a bench while wearing a Wild Turkey 101 t-shirt. I'll have to see if I can find it again on one of these computers around here.
I'm clairvoyant don'tcha kno....?

Back
Top Bottom