You Wouldn't Believe It If I Didn't Show It to You.

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Goldhedge

GIM2 Refugee
Reaction score
General Flynn posted it on Telegram. This video shows historical evidence of their 'Plan' we're living through at the moment.

You Wouldn't Believe It If I Didn't Show It to You.​

December 2022 today this week this month motivation I want you to pay close attention to every single detail I am about to show you in this video. This is Melinda Gates from the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation and around her neck. That's actually an inverted cross, which they use in the occult as a symbol of the rejection of Jesus Christ. I mean, this woman is actually wearing a satanic symbol.

In too many scenarios, we bring evil upon our own selves because instead of appealing to God for his wisdom and his protection, we're running to human beings to save us using their vast wealth and their intellectual resources. And we don't even know if they have good intentions. Will, the pledge is to get 120 million women access to contraceptives by the year 2020 and uh, the whole idea is to put.

On the global health agenda, it hasn't been forefront on the global health agenda for a very long time, and it's never been done in a way that's really woman centric. William Pitt well-known name in the English history said this necessity i e public health. Common good is the plea of every infringement of human freedom.

It is the argument of tyrants. Get people afraid and they'll do whatever you want. A fearful society will always comply. Panicking people will believe. Anything. And the second time I saw him was, uh, the march after that. Uh, so March, 2017 in the White House. In both of those two meetings, he asked me if vaccines weren't a bad thing because he was considering a commission to look into, uh, ill effects of vaccines.

And, and somebody, his name is Robert Kennedy, Jr. Was advising him that vaccines were causing bad things. And I said, no, that's a. That would be a bad thing. Don't do that. Trust us, said government. We truly have your best interest at heart. All we wanna do is help keep you safe. They said that this could be a long, uh, war measured in years, and I think everybody understands why this is happening, but is it sustainable?

What do you say to those families who say, listen, we can't afford to pay 4 85 a gallon for months, if not years. This is just not sustainable. From the president today was a clear articulation of the stakes. This is about the future of the liberal world order and we have to stand firm. Bill and Melinda Gates have been working on a plan with major world leaders for quite some time now.

Um, Melinda and I picked. Uh, back in the year 2000 where we first, uh, got going. But what exactly have they been working on for over two decades? The World Economic Forum engages the foremost political business, cultural and other leaders of society to shape global, regional, and industry agenda. And their goal based on their website is to shape the world into a unique institutional culture.

19m

Back
Top Bottom