Your Best New Year's Resolutions?

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

nickndfl

Sunshine State
Benefactor
GIM2 Refugee
Reaction score
Mars
I am determined to reduce my work schedule and stress of managing two companies. I want to travel more and find a new home where my wife and I can unplug from the matrix in five years or less.

We love Florida and don't want to leave it permanently, but it has so many distractions, things to do and other people's problems that we need to get far away for several months annually just to shake off the parasites.

We have been working 24/7/365 for the last three years to make other people happy and I just don't have anymore to give and have no problem telling beggars, losers and thieves to bug off.

to get another 10 years off my physical body
Some say I look (and act ) 10 years younger than my age ( according to the paperwork ) .....
Im probably not gonna get back to full teenager physical status but its good to have a target

We love Florida and don't want to leave it permanently, but it has so many distractions, things to do and other people's problems that we need to get far away for several months annually just to shake off the parasites.
May I suggest Alaska? Serious, no joke. Wife & I rented a car for 2 wks, drove around 2,000 mi. Some really nice quiet areas. Good to unwind. I plan to return, but need to visit some Gimmers first.

I'm determined to not make any New Year resolutions, but I hope you find what you are looking for.
Me, too.

I am resolving to resign myself to doing nothing.

Now, I can't somehow stop WORRYING about what I'm not doing...

May I suggest Alaska? Serious, no joke. Wife & I rented a car for 2 wks, drove around 2,000 mi. Some really nice quiet areas. Good to unwind. I plan to return, but need to visit some Gimmers first.
There is a reason it's quiet.

It's expensive. AND COLD.

Alaska is a fine summer vacation. As a place to live...especially when Davos Man seems to hold the strings of the world governments, and is hell-bent on shutting off energy...I don't think that's where I want to be stranded when we get into the Post-Oil die-off.

Cold weather and age don't do well. That's why the Sun Belt is so popular for those of us age-challenged.

I am determined to reduce my work schedule and stress of managing two companies. I want to travel more and find a new home where my wife and I can unplug from the matrix in five years or less.

We have been working 24/7/365 for the last three years to make other people happy and I just don't have anymore to give and have no problem telling beggars, losers and thieves to bug off.
Think I'm going to start drinking

Back
Top Bottom