Your political rivals aren’t as bad as you think – here’s how misunderstandings amplify hostility

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

searcher

morning
Benefactor
Reaction score

Your political rivals aren’t as bad as you think – here’s how misunderstandings amplify hostility

U.S. Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene drew raised eyebrows when she suggested on Presidents Day that the United States pursue a “national divorce.”

Even in an era of seemingly ever-growing political polarization – and despite Taylor Greene’s record of making controversial statements – the proposal shocked members of both political parties.

More:

Well, since conservatives aren't screaming to have garishly made up transvestites read children's stories to kindergarteners, I can only assume that it is liberal democrats doing that. Because it is a thing. And when perverts start to try to groom very young children, that is one step too far. Hands off the children.

groomer3.jpg

Bad faith actors are never going to negotiate good faith solutions.

How does one "negotiate (a) good faith solution" between murdering a baby in the womb or believing that life is sacred?

This remains my personal number one issue in this country. I find no middle ground, although I DO BELIEVE IN A WOMAN'S CHOICE." I believe a man and a woman have a choice to do the act or not. Once that choice is made, it's made.

Last edited:
How does one "negotiate (a) good faith solution" between murdering a baby in the womb or believing that life is sacred?

This remains my personal number one issue in this country. I find no middle ground, although I DO BELIEVE IN A WOMAN'S CHOICE." I believe a man and a woman have a choice to do the act or not. Once that choice is made, it's made.
but they don't want to face the consequences of that choice.

To the bigger picture:

How do you negotiate a good-faith solution with someone/group who WANTS YOU DESTROYED?

They don't want compromise. They don't even want just to overrun their opposition. They want to SUBJUGATE them!

Fifteen-minute Cities, CBDC, "Health Passports" are all about giving THEIR masters total control over US.

Yea, the democrats will prolly never do that. They haven't yet, anyways.

They will pretend to, but every time conservatives give them an inch they demand a mile. Never trust a leftist.

teacher19.png

To the bigger picture:

How do you negotiate a good-faith solution with someone/group who WANTS YOU DESTROYED?

They don't want compromise. They don't even want just to overrun their opposition. They want to SUBJUGATE them!

Fifteen-minute Cities, CBDC, "Health Passports" are all about giving THEIR masters total control over US.

These are the same people who, two years ago, were slavering at the thought of taking your kids, your jobs, putting you in camps, and restricting your freedoms unless you caved to their experimental injections. Now, they want to conveniently forget that ever happened.

vax358.png

These are the same people who, two years ago, were slavering at the thought of taking your kids, your jobs, putting you in camps, and restricting your freedoms unless you caved to their experimental injections. Now, they want to conveniently forget that ever happened.

View attachment 7964
Obviously, it's more Leftist Gaslighting.

"Lets just get along." "Time for forgiveness."

Nope...none of that, anymore. Since the issue came UP in public discussions...over twenty years ago...I've held, a society, a civilization, cannot survive while embracing sodomites. IT HAS NEVER HAPPENED. What is happening to us, has always happened when the (expletive)s ceased to be in the closet.

It has happened because, INSANITY. Homosexuality is a symptom of MENTAL DERANGEMENT.

Not sure why anybody would be shocked about post #6. These are literally the democrat's heroes. That freak got invited to the White House, for God's sake! Democrats are demanding that these perverts be allowed into grade schools to read stories to extremely young children. Who in their right minds thinks that this is okay? They are actively going after your children and your grandchildren now and they aren't even hiding it anymore. As far as I am concerned, it is time for the gloves to come off.

You steal money, jail people, and tell them what to do all day long. And then you try gaslighting them to say these people "aren't that bad".

Stop trying run people's lives and I'll consider you a good guy.

When demoncrats say they want a "bipartisan" agreement, they typically mean they demand the spineless rinos capitulate.

When demoncrats say they want a "bipartisan" agreement, they typically mean they demand the spineless rinos capitulate.

Every time I've ever seen Republicans reach across the aisle, all they've ever gotten back was a bloody stump.

Back
Top Bottom