Security Preps Underway For Possible Trump Indictment

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Found this online. Seems fitting.
....and yet some people cheer it on.

One of the factors that accelerated the decline of the Roman Empire was when the various factions began criminalizing their political differences. They discovered that it was so much easier to secure their political goals when you could throw your opponents in jail, or simply have them murdered. Our politics are starting to look a lot like what occurred in the late Roman Empire, and may very well lead to a similar result.
discovered that it was so much easier to secure their political goals when you could throw your opponents in jail, or simply have them murdered. Our politics are starting to look a lot like what occurred in the late Roman Empire, and may very well lead to a similar result.

Been on a downhill slide for years. Starting to accelerate now. And you can't blame it on one side or the other. It's both sides against the people, the media, educational system, legal & criminal justice systems, religions, etc. And that's just here. We've got enemies abroad that want us annihilated, and we're actually helping them reach that goal.

Been on a downhill slide for years. Starting to accelerate now.
True. So if we recognize it, why cheer it on?

And you can't blame it on one side or the other.
The dems are the only ones doing what was described in my post. They've been trying to charge Trump with anything they can come up with since the day he won the election. Edited to add: they weren't even willing to give him a chance. They rioted (causing millio$ in damage) on the very day he was inaugurated and hadn't even done anything yet. They were hell bent to get rid of him on day one. Ie: they acted in the same mindset as the Romans did.

Until then, we had never seen in our nation such a concerted effort by those already in power to demonize and remove someone from office who had been duly elected by the People.

We've got enemies abroad that want us annihilated, and we're actually helping them reach that goal.
So why are the dems in dc helping them?

Everything they do, seems designed to weaken our nation.

True. So if we recognize it, why cheer it on?

I'm not cheering anything on. If the shtf I'm as screwed as the next guy.

So why are the dems in dc helping them?

Everything they do, seems designed to weaken our nation.

I don't think you understand what I was saying. You have to go back many years ago, look at how we've enabled our enemies with money, knowledge and military hardware. It wasn't done by one side. It takes two to tango. And both sides were on the dance floor. And they're still dancing today.

The dems are the only ones doing what was described in my post. They've been trying to charge Trump with anything they can come up with since the day he won the election. Edited to add: they weren't even willing to give him a chance. They rioted (causing millio$ in damage) on the very day he was inaugurated and hadn't even done anything yet. They were hell bent to get rid of him on day one. Ie: they acted in the same mindset as the Romans did.

Until then, we had never seen in our nation such a concerted effort by those already in power to demonize and remove someone from office who had been duly elected by the People.

You'd have to actually ask the ones involved.

I'm not cheering anything on.
How so? You had been gleefully anticipating Trump's removal from office and/or his arrest for years now. You gleefully post every bit of negative info on the man that you can find. Be it true info, or not.

How is that not "cheering on" of what also led to the downfall of the Roman Empire, as described in what I posted?

I don't think you understand what I was saying. You have to go back many years ago, look at how we've enabled our enemies with money, knowledge and military hardware. It wasn't done by one side. It takes two to tango. And both sides were on the dance floor. And they're still dancing today.
Yes, that has happened, but there has only been one instance of the rabid "get him at any cost" attacks and attempts to criminalize political opponents, that we've seen mobilized against Trump.

You'd have to actually ask the ones involved
The ones involved are the dems who made excuses and/or looked the other way when billion$ of property were destroyed for their cause. Those were all declared to be peaceful protests by them. Reality showed them as something much different.

The Democrats lack the moral authority to enforce this infraction even if it is illegal. They have allowed far worse crimes to go completely uninvestigated.

This one is worth a read. It takes no sides at all. Simply looks at one man.

Linky stuff:

The Republican Florida governor – and likely 2024 presidential contender – waded briefly into Donald Trump's legal circus Monday, and he handled it perfectly.

While he noted that Alvin Bragg, the Manhattan district attorney, is pursuing charges against the former president for political reasons, DeSantis certainly didn’t defend Trump either.

From the link:

Donald Trump called for protests against his possible imminent criminal indictment, and police in major cities are preparing for unrest.

But the prevailing message from some of his most fervent supporters is: stay home.

It's a contradiction that makes sense after investigating pro-Trump spaces online.

You gleefully post every bit of negative info on the man that you can find. Be it true info, or not.

When it comes to Trump, I generally post news. I try not to let my personal feeling enter into what I post.

Joe.............you're not gonna believe what I came across the other day.

Have a ton of favorites book marked and needed to clean them up. Well as you know, there's only one way to do this. Ya gotta click on each one, see what it is and then either delete it or keep it.

So off I go. Click, delete. Click, save. Some of this stuff was so old it didn't exist any more. Some came up and I looked at it and couldn't figure out why I had saved it. Some I did keep.

On and on it went.

Then I came upon three links in a row. They looked similar to each other but had different subject matter in the titles. So I click the first one. You anin't gonna believe this. It was a thread from a forum (not gim) where you were multi-quoting. That sucker was from 2011. Joe......I shit you not. 2011 and you were multi-quoting. It's now 2023 so you've been going strong now for at least 12 years. Salut, Don Joe.

Still have the link. If you wanna see it - let me know. I'll pm it to you.

multi-quoting.
Why do you make a big deal of it? How else do you propose using the forum software to respond to specific things people have posted?
....and besides that, it's a feature of the forum software, and I am using it as it's been designed to be used.

The crazies are coming out.
Coming out? They've been out since the day Trump beat their hag. Don't you remember the violent "protest" in DC on his inauguration day? They caused many millions in damage protesting against a guy who hadn't done anything yet, one way or the other. Even Madonna was there screaming how she wanted to blow up the White House.
.....and all because she and they believed the lies that were told about Trump having colluded with Putin to illegally win the election.

Why do you show no interest in discovering who started that lie and why so many were deluded into believing it?

As did most all the dems did when he beat their hag.

Nah. She lost, came out and capitulated, congratulated Trump and moved on with her life.

When Trump lost, he should have done the same. It's the American way.

So you think Trump should've wrote a book about how he was cheated, huh?

The problem here is that he wasn't cheated. He simply lost. If ya lose - ya lose. You take it on the arches, split the scene and leave it clean.

Then, if you want, you try again.

You certainly don't plot to overthrow the government by using your supporters to overturn an election and install yourself as a dictator.

The problem here is that he wasn't cheated. He simply lost. If ya lose - ya lose.
And you know this how? Because they actually forensically investigated the ballots?

They did not!

They obfuscated and ignored the people!
Then, if you want, you try again.

You certainly don't plot to overthrow the government by using your supporters to overturn an election and install yourself as a dictator.
He is 'trying again' and look at how they resist his efforts going so far as to make up laws that don't apply.

They are shitting in their pants because he IS running again! They know they can't pull pandemic #2 again and make it stick! The first go round people went along. The second go round there WILL be an insurrection!

Speaking of 'plotting to overthrow the government'... there's NO proof that ever happened. Remember? He said 'protest peacefully'? Oh, that's right, that 'tweet' was immediately BLOCKED! for two years! Now why do you suppose they did that?

Narrative? Yes!

The actual 'plotting' happened by the Democrats when they overthrew a duly elected president on Nov 3rd. Jan 6th was also 'plotted' but that too was Pelosi and company. Plenty of video evidence blowing apart their Unselect Committee's story. The people now SEE for themselves what really went on.

“You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.”​

― Abraham Lincoln

i.e., YOU are being fooled!

False Knowledge.png

Not knowing the truth.png

The smell of fear....

TIL = today I learned

Last edited:
The problem here is that he wasn't cheated. He simply lost. If ya lose - ya lose. You take it on the arches, split the scene and leave it clean.
You missed my point. The point was that you said the hag accepted her defeat. She did not. She went on to say and to imply that she had been cheated. Even wrote a book about it.

He is 'trying again' and look at how they resist his efforts going so far as to make up laws that don't apply.
Exactly. The FEC already said that what he did by paying the skank, that it did not violate election campaign finance laws.

No charges today. Maybe Trump spoke too soon.

TRUMP WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN THE [DS] COULD EVER IMAGINE,[DS] TRAPPED,JUSTICE​

The [DS] only has a couple of moves left and the moves they are making are stupid. If they arrest Trump he will be come more powerful than the [DS] could ever imagine. They [DS] will push chaos at least they will try, but this will fail in the end. They will then move to a real war and this will not work because the people do not war they want peace. Each move the [DS] make will not work. Flags out.
56m

BREAKING: Soros-Funded DA Alvin Bragg CAUGHT HIDING Nearly 600 Pages of Exculpatory Evidence from NY Grand Jury in Trump Case (VIDEO)​

By Jim Hoft Mar. 21, 2023

alvin-bragg-trump.jpg

Robert Costello, the former legal adviser to Michael Cohen, spoke to Tucker Carlson on Monday night after he testified to Manhattan Grand Jury investigating President Donald Trump.

Costello told the FOX News audience that he testified for two hours in front of Alvin Bragg’s Manhattan Grand Jury.

Robert Costello told Tucker Carlson, “I spoke to the jury for two hours… It was clear to me the Manhattan Grand Jury did not want to get to the truth.”

And it now is being reported that New York District Attorney Alvin Bragg was HIDING exculpatory evidence from the Grand Jury!

According to FOX News legal mind Gregg Jarrett, DA Alvin Bragg HID nearly 600 pages of exculpatory evidence to the New York Grand Jury.

Gregg Jarrett: I mentioned it yesterday, I think, when Bob Costello got into that Grand Jury room and told them, “Wait a minute. You don’t have the hundreds of pages I handed over to Alvin Bragg over here? You only have six cherry-picked documents?” You know, hiding from grand juries exculpatory information is reprehensible and unconscionable. And the conduct of Alvin Bragg and his henchman Mark Pomeranz, who specifically says in his book, “We’re targeting zombies because we don’t like his beliefs,” those guys should face disbarment proceedings.
Once again the REAL crooks reveal themselves. And Jarrett is right. If there was a real justice system in the country, they should be disbarred.

Via Hannity:
video

BREAKING: Soros-Funded DA Alvin Bragg CAUGHT HIDING Nearly 600 Pages of Exculpatory Evidence from NY Grand Jury in Trump Case (VIDEO
No surprises there. If there's a "D" by a politicians name, it's guarrenteed they are corrupt.

Jesus Christ never made hush money payments to an adult film star, bragged about grabbing women's genitals, or incited a deadly riot after telling his supporters falsehoods about the results of a presidential election.

Despite this, reports Vice News, many Christian Trump supporters are now explicitly drawing comparisons between former President Donald Trump and Jesus Christ, as they see the looming indictments hanging over the former president as the same kind of persecution that Christ suffered at the hands of the Romans.

Jesus Christ never made hush money payments to an adult film star, bragged about grabbing women's genitals, or incited a deadly riot after telling his supporters falsehoods about the results of a presidential election.

Despite this, reports Vice News, many Christian Trump supporters are now explicitly drawing comparisons between former President Donald Trump and Jesus Christ, as they see the looming indictments hanging over the former president as the same kind of persecution that Christ suffered at the hands of the Romans.

Many people say many foolish things.

You could compare Trump to other Biblical figures - David, for example. David was not a nice guy - he killed in battle; he slept with his top general's wife; he had his top general killed in a setup to cover for his actions.

Yet he was used for good.

Nebuchadnezzar, ruler of Babylon, likewise.

Not saying Trump is a saint. Just that men who do good are imperfect.

Jesus Christ never made hush money payments to an adult film star,
So? If you are waiting for someone like Jesus to run for office, you'll be waitin' a loooong time.
....and besides, show us the law that says that is illegal. There ain't one, and the FEC already said that what he did wasn't a crime.

Now you are spreading false news. He never said he goes around grabbing women in that manner.

What he said, was "they let you".

If a woman (we're not talking about underage girls like biden sniffs and grabs) "lets" a guy grab them there, is it accurate to describe the grab as an assault, as you are attempting to do?

Or think about it this way. If you were with a woman who you shared mutual attraction with, and she made it clear to you that it was more than ok to touch her anywhere you wanted to, would you consider it a crime if were to do so? She's letting you, after all.

or incited a deadly riot after telling his supporters falsehoods about the results of a presidential election.
How does telling people to "peacefully and patrioticly make make their voices heard" become incitement?

Especially when we've had clear examples of dems encouraging violence against Trump supporters that no one did anything about.
....yet Trump tells people to be peacefull, and the reaction is "omg, he's telling people to riot". If almost as though the dingbat dems have no standards at all.

It's a hopeless non-discussion.

It's the curse of the age: People argue what they WANT facts to be, not what they ARE.

Trump Derangement is only one aspect of it. The same separation from reality comes from crypto-scrip enthusiasts, who are convinced that the Internet and the power grid will survive government collapse; as well as politically-oriented types who so-devoutly believe that we just need a ***NEW PARTY*** to solve everything.

And they cherry-pick facts and falsehoods, and off we go.

he same separation from reality comes from crypto-scrip enthusiasts, who are convinced that the Internet and the power grid will survive government collapse;
I support crypto currencies, but not because I think it will survive a total grid and gov collapse.

Seems as though today's grand jury session has been cancelled. No clue why.

Seems as though today's grand jury session has been cancelled. No clue why.
Perhaps they are just slowly coming to their senses.

All my life I've been told that federal law supersedes State law. I've also seen where the FEC has already said that what he did is not a crime. So how can it be illegal at the State level?
.....and what about the statute of limitations having already run out on the law they are trying to charge him with breaking?

You guys are going after chatbot the way Joe King likes to come after me.
Sorry to have to add your quote here, but it is a related thread.

For the record, I am not "coming after you". I respond to your posts in an effort to engage with someone on the other side of the issue who is obviously outspoken about his beliefs, in an effort to debate the specifics of an issue that you have brought up.

Or are you not looking for engagement on the topics you post about? Are you only interested in echo chamber agreement with what you post?

Trump supporters being patient like Q told them, trust the plan.
We also have no interest in going somewhere that agent provocatuers are staged in order to make us look bad.

Sorry to have to add your quote here, but it is a related thread.

For the record, I am not "coming after you". I respond to your posts in an effort to engage with someone on the other side of the issue who is obviously outspoken about his beliefs, in an effort to debate the specifics of an issue that you have brought up.

Don't take this seriously. I'm having fun with chatbot. It's neat. lol

Are you only interested in echo chamber agreement with what you post?

Clapping and thanks are good.

Back
Top Bottom