Security Preps Underway For Possible Trump Indictment

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Don't take this seriously. I'm having fun with chatbot. It's neat. lol
So why are you asking its opinion of other forum members and what they post?

Have you asked it what the symptoms of Trump derangement syndrome are and how to diagnose it?

I was hoping chatbot would say they were nuts. lol
Of course you were. Which strongly implies that you are in fact looking for echo chamber responses.

About me, it replied:

their language seems to be motivated by a desire for constructive debate and discussion. (That is absolutely true. Only a true masochist would engage with the woke left for any other reason)

However, the slight shift in tone towards the end of the post could be interpreted as somewhat aggressive or confrontational,
(There was no change in tone. I was asking if YOU are only looking for echo chamber agreement, as you seem to not want to enter an in-depth discussion of these issues. I am open for debate and invite challenges to my positions and expect others posting their opinions to reciprocate.)

Which strongly implies that you are in fact looking for echo chamber responses.

I may need to work on this. Maybe I'm too much like Trump. Need to get rid of that stigma. Makes one look really bad.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention.

Perhaps they are just slowly coming to their senses.

All my life I've been told that federal law supersedes State law. I've also seen where the FEC has already said that what he did is not a crime. So how can it be illegal at the State level?
.....and what about the statute of limitations having already run out on the law they are trying to charge him with breaking?
It would be funny, wouldn't it?...to see Trump get a nine-figure damage award, after suing the excrement out of New York city and state?

I'm guessing some REAL lawyers, with real experience in tort law, did some whispering in ears...

I may need to work on this. Maybe I'm too much like Trump. Need to get rid of that stigma. Makes one look really bad.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention.
I'm just going by what you post. You seem to just love ya any anti-Trump headline you see. Be it truth or not.

I like the guy, but I don't agree with everything he does and says. I just think, out of those available, he's the best for the job.

You do not have to personally like someone to think they are the best fit for a particular job.

We also have no interest in going somewhere that agent provocatuers are staged in order to make us look bad.
Correct! Someone should tell Trump that's why nobody is showing up to protest.

Michael Cohen has POWERFUL Message for Trump​

Mar 22, 2023

Michael Cohen gave an epic rant directed at Donald Trump on the new episode of his podcast Political Beatdown co-hosted by Ben Meiselas of the MeidasTouch Network. 9:15

witness to grand jury

Bob Costello says Michael Cohen is a liar who is only out for revenge | 03-21-2023​

listen 8:21s

^^^^ to all the Trump haters, read it and weep. lol

It's pretty hilarious that their "star witness" is the guy who actually paid the washed up skank. Will the charges be against Cohen now? lol

Edited to add: let's just upload it direct to the forum.

Fr2vrxmWAAAQYc_.jpg

Somethings up. Grand jury supposed to get back to work today. That ain't happening. Monday at the earliest.

Somethings up. Grand jury supposed to get back to work today. That ain't happening. Monday at the earliest.
Apparently someone told Blobb that, first, he'd be risking his own law license, and second, he'd turn Trump into a hero and martyr.

Backfiring twice.

So now he's trying to pull some value out of this by proclaiming it was a Trump media stunt.

I still say this was a threat to shoot the commanding officer incident. Bragg and Kriess, in my opinion, were threatening to burn the whole thing down if they were made scapegoats for the NYC crime plagues. Fire us and we'll kick over the kerosene lamp on our way out. Now the delays are to unwind the stand off. Next week will come and go with more delays until everyone forgets about it and some new scandal replaces this debacle.

I might be so totally wrong but it seems a lot of the usual political heavyweights that would have jumped on to this threatened indictment never said a peep about it. That silence is deafening.

or never? It's a nothing burger...
Apparently someone told Blobb that, first, he'd be risking his own law license, and second, he'd turn Trump into a hero and martyr.

Backfiring twice.

So now he's trying to pull some value out of this by proclaiming it was a Trump media stunt.
Screenshot 2023-03-23 at 11.21.58 AM.png

Hey remember the Tom and Jerry show when we were kids? For those that are too young Tom and Jerry were really friends so Tom pretends to hate Jerry so Tom's owner doesn't replace him with a cat that would actually kill Jerry. All that trouble they used to get in but at the end nothing happens. Good Tymes!

If you're trying to keep score of this trial... just go back to December 2019.

Screenshot 2023-03-23 at 9.22.10 PM.png

1679628385850.png

So let’s recap:

Alphabank hoax was paid for by Hillary
The Steel Dossier was paid for by Hillary and
The fake Dossier was KNOWINGLY RELIED upon by the FBI to obtain FISA warrants to spy on Trump and his campaign.
"Russia, Russia, Russia" was fake
TWTR files revealed FBI censored Americans on social media platforms.
Joe’s bank records show he DID KNOW about Hunter’s business dealings.
Investigation into Hunter and Joe business dealings picking up. 10% for ’the big guy’.
Hunter Biden laptop is legit and is LOADED with crimes.
Ashlie Biden diary is real. Joe at 50 diddled her when she was 11 years old.
Banks are failing.
Proud Boy's defense team infiltrated by FBI spy.
NY DA Bragg going to arrest Trump - failed
On her last day a Judge leaks Grand Jury information about Trump’s atty/client docs now he has to ‘turn over evidence’…

Sounds as if they’re running out of ideas to ‘get Trump’?

EPISODE 426: D.A. BRAGG BACKPEDALS, SAYS TRUMP CREATED ‘FALSE EXPECTATION’ ABOUT ARREST​

Human Events Daily with Jack Posobiec

On today’s episode of Human Events Daily, Jack Posobic responds to the latest in President Trump’s indictment story as New York D.A. Alvin Bragg has backpedaled claiming that Trump created a ‘false expectation’ about his possible arrest. Poso also dives deep into the Biden Administration’s latest denial regarding any U.S. involvement in the destruction of Nord Stream II. Finally, Jack dissects a Rasmussen Poll showing that 54% of voters don’t think President Biden is telling the truth about his family’s business dealings with China - all this and more on today’s HUMAN EVENTS DAILY!

Last edited:

Michael Cohen has POWERFUL Message for Trump​

Mar 22, 2023

Michael Cohen gave an epic rant directed at Donald Trump on the new episode of his podcast Political Beatdown co-hosted by Ben Meiselas of the MeidasTouch Network. 9:15

That aged Beautifully. Fully destroyed in less than One Week.

That aged Beautifully. Fully destroyed in less than One Week.

I started the thread because I thought Trump was going to be charged. Now I'm thinking I should have waited until he was actually charged. It seems that both the NYC and Georgia investigations may have petered out.

NEW YORK (AP) — The Manhattan grand jury investigating hush money paid on Donald Trump’s behalf is scheduled to consider other matters next week before taking a previously scheduled two-week hiatus, a person familiar with the matter said Wednesday. That means a vote on whether or not to indict the former president likely wouldn't come until late April at the earliest.

I started the thread because I thought Trump was going to be charged. Now I'm thinking I should have waited until he was actually charged. It seems that both the NYC and Georgia investigations may have petered out.
You beLIEved the MSM didja? LOL!

From my vantage point... it appears that DJT knew all along what they were up to. He broke their 'cover' when he announced he was going to be arrested. The 'rumor' is they were going to SWAT him at Mar A Lago with helicopters, FBI agents, flash-bangs and the works ala Roger Stone while CNN just 'happened' to be there with lights, cameras, ACTION! (like COPS Television). They would get to parade DJT in handcuffs getting arrested on the morning, afternoon and evening news for all the world to see. A propaganda gold mine!

But he blew that up.

What really happened is the world got to see a DA fall flat on his fat face for pushing a non prosecutorial crime that was way past the statute of limitations AND the supposed horse-faced victim denying the affair ever took place - in writing no less!

It's painfully obvious they're looking for to create a crime that doesn't exist to pin on DJT.

It does make for great comedy however....

But for the (programmed) TDS folks blinded by hate, EVERYONE sees it's a witch-hunt now!

A Donald Trump supporter was arrested Tuesday
Sure it was a DJT supporter... and I have some land to sell you in Florida....

Trump was indicted. New thread in "We The Jury" section:

New York Nipple Judge Engoron REFUSES Stay of Trump $450 Million Ruling & IT'S AN OUTRAGE! Viva Frei​

Back
Top Bottom