A Global Depression By 2025? | Trade Expert Simon Hunt Predicts That's Inevitable

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Goldhedge

GIM2 Refugee
Reaction score
this was interesting

A Global Depression By 2025? | Trade Expert Simon Hunt Predicts That's Inevitable​

Today we hear from Simon Hunt, one of the world's foremost experts on the copper industry.

When Simon first appeared on this program back in March, he forecasted that extremely volatile times lay ahead that will be punctuated by fierce rallies & sharp declines -- with the overall trend moving from stagflation to deflation.

This seems to indeed be the script playing out here in 2022.

He also told us that by 2025, Simon sees a good chance the massive pile of $trillions in global unserviceable debt will go into default, resulting in an immensely painful economic crisis.

Given that half a year has gone by, we thought we'd check in with Simon to see how his forecast is changing, if at all.

He also told us that by 2025, Simon sees a good chance the massive pile of $trillions in global unserviceable debt will go into default, resulting in an immensely painful economic crisis.
So is he saying that the Deagel predictions might come to pass?

this was interesting

A Global Depression By 2025? | Trade Expert Simon Hunt Predicts That's Inevitable​

Today we hear from Simon Hunt, one of the world's foremost experts on the copper industry.

When Simon first appeared on this program back in March, he forecasted that extremely volatile times lay ahead that will be punctuated by fierce rallies & sharp declines -- with the overall trend moving from stagflation to deflation.

This seems to indeed be the script playing out here in 2022.

Given that half a year has gone by, we thought we'd check in with Simon to see how his forecast is changing, if at all.

Has that guy been following Casey’s posts?

Has that guy been following Casey’s posts?
I dunno. I'm a little miffed at Adam Taggert right now...so many worthwhile guests he only puts half the interview up on his free-side.

And then, interviewing Neil Howe (The Fourth Turning), he did have the second half up - where Howe, in discrediting everything he'd said previously, said Inflation is a Great Equalizer. BOLLOCKS!

It favors debtors over creditors, true...until you realize that inflation is CREATION OF FIAT MONEY. The recipients of that fiat money are who benefits. Debtors see their debts devalued, but their income is also devalued. We've had fifty years of slow, and now almost hyper...inflation; and we see who's benefitting. It ain't the Middle Class.

And Taggert just smiled and nodded. He should have lodged an objection, BASED ON OBVIOUS OBSERVATIONS.

So...for the moment, I'm not going to watch another of Taggert's windy interviews, he in his flagstone-bricked study, his groomed beard. I have no hatred for the contributing rich; but I'm tired of clowns putting on airs to make the oligarch class get good FEELlllzzz...

As to whether the Simon Hunt and I are cribbing from one another...hey, some things are obvious. Without even consulting, you and I agree the sun's coming up in the East.

Back
Top Bottom