All I Want for Christmas!

Avalon

GIM Refugette
Benefactor
Reaction score
Haha, I suspect you might be a serious cat person. I love the tree. I was going to start a Christmas thread as I am done with Thanksgiving and putting up one of my tress today. I thought it might be premature but now its on. :)

Viking

Predaceous Stink Bug
Reaction score
Haha, I suspect you might be a serious cat person. I love the tree. I was going to start a Christmas thread as I am done with Thanksgiving and putting up one of my tress today. I thought it might be premature but now its on. :)
My niece and nephew never took their Christmas tree down from last year. Yes, they are lazy.

cheka

Big Eyed Bug
Reaction score

you can pick up one of these at wallyworld​

Marvel Black Panther 82pc Giftable Tool Set with Socket Set and Hand Tools. Purple Edition​

1669311357389.png

Avalon

GIM Refugette
Benefactor
Reaction score
What inspired you?
It was my mothers. Its really not my style but she loved her little angel tree so I put it up every year to remember her. She was like your niece and nephew. She liked to keep her tree up year round. We just changed out the decorations for her every holiday. Even 4th of July.

Newmisty

Yellow Jacket
GIM2 Refugee
Reaction score
It was my mothers. Its really not my style but she loved her little angel tree so I put it up every year to remember her. She was like your niece and nephew. She liked to keep her tree up year round. We just changed out the decorations for her every holiday. Even 4th of July.
Viking's looks decorated for April 20th(4/20)

CiscoKid

Fly on the Wall
Benefactor
Reaction score
Got the fireplace mantle decorated. Complete with the Santa hat on the terra cotta pig. Got the tree up and the train set running. And, last but not least, the Farting Santa. He's something of a Christmas tradition here. My wife pretends to not like him, but every once in a while, I will hear her squeezing his finger.

christmas2.jpgchristmas3.jpgchristmas4.jpgchristmas5.jpgchristmas6.jpg

searcher

adrift on a stormy sea
Benefactor
Reaction score
Duck and cover.

Haven't seen a train set around a tree in many moons. (y)

Bottom Feeder

Predaceous Stink Bug
Reaction score
Earlier this year joe said something about needing a little more equipment if we wanted to resist.

Punky Joe.jpg
So... I ginned up my Santa list —

a few moar ARs

04_Peli_1780-1200x800.jpg

And some ammo

ammunition.jpg

and a F-15

221560.jpg

and a few grenades

hand-grenades.jpg

some rifles to share with acceptable neighbors

1549-192722416.jpg