All I Want for Christmas!

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Haha, I suspect you might be a serious cat person. I love the tree. I was going to start a Christmas thread as I am done with Thanksgiving and putting up one of my tress today. I thought it might be premature but now its on. :)

Haha, I suspect you might be a serious cat person. I love the tree. I was going to start a Christmas thread as I am done with Thanksgiving and putting up one of my tress today. I thought it might be premature but now its on. :)
My niece and nephew never took their Christmas tree down from last year. Yes, they are lazy.

you can pick up one of these at wallyworld​

Marvel Black Panther 82pc Giftable Tool Set with Socket Set and Hand Tools. Purple Edition​

1669311357389.png

What inspired you?
It was my mothers. Its really not my style but she loved her little angel tree so I put it up every year to remember her. She was like your niece and nephew. She liked to keep her tree up year round. We just changed out the decorations for her every holiday. Even 4th of July.

It was my mothers. Its really not my style but she loved her little angel tree so I put it up every year to remember her. She was like your niece and nephew. She liked to keep her tree up year round. We just changed out the decorations for her every holiday. Even 4th of July.
Viking's looks decorated for April 20th(4/20)

A Norman Rockwell Christmas​

Memory Lane Videos

I've always loved the paintings of Norman Rockwell, especially the Christmas ones. He captured an era that is long gone. Enjoy!
12 mins 14 secs

Got the fireplace mantle decorated. Complete with the Santa hat on the terra cotta pig. Got the tree up and the train set running. And, last but not least, the Farting Santa. He's something of a Christmas tradition here. My wife pretends to not like him, but every once in a while, I will hear her squeezing his finger.

christmas2.jpgchristmas3.jpgchristmas4.jpgchristmas5.jpgchristmas6.jpg

Duck and cover.

Haven't seen a train set around a tree in many moons. (y)

Earlier this year joe said something about needing a little more equipment if we wanted to resist.

Punky Joe.jpg
So... I ginned up my Santa list —

a few moar ARs

04_Peli_1780-1200x800.jpg

And some ammo

ammunition.jpg

and a F-15

221560.jpg

and a few grenades

hand-grenades.jpg

some rifles to share with acceptable neighbors

1549-192722416.jpg

Had a rough time finding an H-bomb, but I did manage to find a kit

B83 Kit.JPG

That should do it.
BF

(think I'm askin too much?)

Neat scenery in this.

Chris Rea ~ Driving Home For Christmas (1986)​

TheOldrecordclub

This great song by "Chris Rea" was first released in 1986 as a non album single, but it was not until 1988 that it got to number 53 in the UK singles chart, and it re entered the UK charts in 2007 where this time it made it to number 33. i think this is a great song and should have been a number 1 hit..While i am here i would like to take this Opportunity in wishing all my friends and subscribers a Happy Christmas and the best of luck and good health for the coming new year... Carl
4 minutes

Got the fireplace mantle decorated. Complete with the Santa hat on the terra cotta pig. Got the tree up and the train set running. And, last but not least, the Farting Santa. He's something of a Christmas tradition here. My wife pretends to not like him, but every once in a while, I will hear her squeezing his finger.

View attachment 4076View attachment 4077View attachment 4078View attachment 4079View attachment 4080
Nice fireplace, sir! Lots of thermal mass there.

For the record I do not decorate anything. I am a hetero male. It was wife unit who went to $40k yr school and has done several mansions on PB island.

Back
Top Bottom