American Hard Assets -- Issue No. 2

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

DoChenRollingBearing

Yellow Jacket
Reaction score

American Hard Assets ("AHA") just came out with their second issue. The Cover Story is about diamonds, there is another related story about colored diamonds, which have been moving way up in price in recent years. Diamonds are NOT drop-dead easy investments like gold (even a brainless Bearing can understand gold).

"AHA" is a magazine aimed at the wealthy, also those who COLLECT stuff. You need $$$ to collect anything of quality... Coins, wines, art.

It is a glossy magazine that last I saw it (six weeks ago, Issue No. 1) that went on sale at B & N. I got a subscription.

http://tinyurl.com/cuo4z3s

Make sure you guys check out the first two issues and subscribe! Full issues will not be available starting with issue three!

Would love to answer any questions about the magazine or sign you guys up for a "Bill Me" subscription.

Thanks AHA and welcome to our forum. :wave:

Very interesting site AHA. I like the layout and the easy navigation. Although the magazine is clearly designed for high net worth individuals, there is a great deal of interesting comment nonetheless.

Sorry for not responding!

American Hard Assets is alive and well!

The AHA they are referring to is AHA.Investor, the Australian version of our publication.

If you want to check us out, we will be launching a new, easy to navigate and read website with all of the up-to-date information from the industry, next week!

As always, if you have any questions, please let me know!

Back
Top Bottom