Aviation & pilot channels I follow

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

searcher

morning
Benefactor
Reaction score
Not a pilot myself. Just going to post a few vids from different channels I follow. Will post around 4 vids today. Maybe some more next month. Not going to be a lot from me.

There are a couple of pilots here and I hope they will post some of their own stories, pics & vids.

Stevie

Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@bayflight/videos

I too follow aviation videos

Here are a few favorites:

Plane Misses Runway and Hits Helicopter​

How a Jet Airliner Works​

We Must Land NOW!! The Incredible Story of Singapore Airlines Flight 319​

Wasn't expecting this. Today's the first time in a while Stevie posted a vid.

fly with me from CA to AZ | tiny airplane, big adventure! day 1​

Nov 19, 2023

33:46

Thank you to Garmin, Neal Aviation, and ArtCraft for sponsoring this video!

Today, we're starting a five-day trip from California to Wisconsin to bring my 1949 Cessna 140A to EAA AirVenture! On day one, we'll fly from Camarillo, CA to Mesa, AZ with fuel stops at Palm Springs, CA and Buckeye, AZ. With busy Socal and Phoenix airspace, temperatures upwards of 100℉, and a light, squirrelly tailwheel airplane, this was not an easy flight!

Thanks for watching!

Route: KCMA KPSP KBXK KFFZ

My socials:
Instagram: bayflight https://www.instagram.com/bayflight/
TikTok: planegirl https://www.tiktok.com/@planegirl?lan
Facebook: Stevie Triesenberg https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...

scenic flight through Arizona and New Mexico | tiny airplane, big adventure! part 2​

Dec 3, 2023

30:10

Today is day two of our five-day trip from California to Wisconsin to bring my 1949 Cessna 140A to EAA AirVenture! On day two, we'll fly from Mesa, AZ to Albuquerque, NM with a fuel stop at Show Low, AZ.
Thanks for watching
Route: KCMA KSOW KABQ
Filmed July 18, 2023

Finding The Right Trainer Plane... For A Friend! || Aviation Journey​

Dec 3, 2023

9:34

A friend of mine is about to start his aviation journey. He has literally looked at everything from Cirrus to Cherokee 6's. He is torn between "typical" trainer plane and having a plane he can also use while he is getting his private. My dad and I take a few hours out of the day to make a hour flight to Lexington Kentucky (KLEX) from Knoxville. Airmart had several planes to look at and we particularly went to look at a Cherokee 180. Check out our little adventure, as I fly into another towered airport that I'm still trying getting used to. Also watched until the end to see the plane and let me know YOUR thoughts on if he should buy it or keep looking. Thanks for watching guys and as always...God Bless!

This was NOT the ordinary flight I expected...​

I expected this to be an ordinary flight and nearly didn't film it, but I'm really glad I did! Fly along with me from Melbourne across the state to the East Coast of Australia, landing at a remote airport right on the beach.

This video shows you what it's like to fly a Cirrus SR22. I take off from Moorabbin Airport, one of Australia's busiest general aviation hubs, and embark on a scenic journey across Australia's South East using the state-of-the-art Garmin avionics. Experience the thrill of flying over Australia's East Coast, famous for its picturesque beaches and coastal towns. Whether you're a pilot, aviation enthusiast, or just love to travel, I hope you'll enjoy this video with a fun mix of adventure, aviation, and the beauty of Australia. Don't forget to subscribe for more aviation content, share your thoughts in the comments, and hit the like button if you enjoy this aerial journey in the Cirrus SR22.

22:04

Finding The Right Trainer Plane... For A Friend! || Aviation Journey​

Dec 3, 2023

9:34

A friend of mine is about to start his aviation journey. He has literally looked at everything from Cirrus to Cherokee 6's. He is torn between "typical" trainer plane and having a plane he can also use while he is getting his private. My dad and I take a few hours out of the day to make a hour flight to Lexington Kentucky (KLEX) from Knoxville. Airmart had several planes to look at and we particularly went to look at a Cherokee 180. Check out our little adventure, as I fly into another towered airport that I'm still trying getting used to. Also watched until the end to see the plane and let me know YOUR thoughts on if he should buy it or keep looking. Thanks for watching guys and as always...God Bless!

RIP Jenny.

fly with me from New Mexico to Kansas | tiny airplane, big adventure! part 3​

Dec 15, 2023

36:26

Today is day three of our five-day trip from California to Wisconsin to bring my 1949 Cessna 140A to EAA AirVenture!
On day three, we'll fly from Albuquerque, NM to Wichita, KS with two fuel stops at Dumas, TX and Liberal, KS.
Thanks for watching!
Route: KABQ KDUX KLBL KAAO
Filmed July 2023

French Skies Adventure: Flying Across France in a Bristell B23🛩️✨

Premiered 99 minutes ago

19:33

A little late, but better late than never!!
In the summer of 2022 we visited the Billie Eilish concert in Zurich, Switzerland.
(check out that video here:) • FLYING MYSELF to BILLIE EILISH's last...
On the way back to the Netherlands we took a detour via France and made a stop in the famous coastal town of Paris Plage Le Tourquet. On the way we review this aircraft: a brilliant yellow Bristell B23, and name our pro's and con's. We stayed the night and had a wonderful croissant on the beach before returning the airplane back to the Netherlands.

Learn more about the Bristell B23 here: Aircraft Company Europe www.aircraft.eu

Follow my adventures on Instagram: / pilotbambi

both my airplanes, reunited! | tiny airplane, big adventure day 4​

Dec 19, 2023
Today is day four of our five-day trip from California to Wisconsin to bring my 1949 Cessna 140A to EAA AirVenture! On day four, we'll meet up with Graham, who is flying 21C to Oshkosh where it will be on display next to 77A at the Garmin booth! We'll take off from Wichita, KS and land in Olathe, KS for the night.

13:27

Thanks for watching!
Route: KAAO KIXD
Filmed July 2023

Flying Upside Down with Airshow Pilot Mike Goulian!​

Dec 21, 2023

Today we're flying upside down! At EAA AirVenture 2023, I had the opportunity to fly with airshow pilot, aerobatic champion and Red Bull air racer @mikegoulian in an Extra 330LX. We took off out of Oshkosh and had some fun with lazy eights, rolls, loops, and a hammerhead! Thank you so much to Mike for having me along and for being a fantastic instructor!

14:24

Thanks for watching!

Off the Beaten Track: Exploring Southern Namibia 🇳🇦

Jan 12, 2024

In this episode we embark on an exciting journey from Johannesburg to Keetmanshoop, kicking off our very first Namibian adventure! Join us for two nights at the remote and off-the-grid Sandfontein Lodge, where luxury harmonizes with tranquil untamed landscapes.

From here we explore the vast Orange River, paddle through its waters in an exhilarating kayaking adventure, and take to the skies flying over rugged unthouched terrains, capturing the breathtaking landscapes of Namibia from above. As night falls, witness the enchantment of laying beneath a blanket of a million stars, dozing off to the sounds of the wilderness.

14:58

Learn more about Sandfontein Lodge & Nature Reserve: https://www.sandfontein.com/
Follow my adventures on Instagram: / pilotbambi

Find out more about the Aircraft: http://slingaircraft.com

Flight To Austin & Instrument Landing In My Airplane​

Lets head over to Austin, Texas and shoot an Instrument Approach (IFR). Buckle up and lets go! Lil Red is running great for being over 50 Years Old!

40:16

WHAT Is going ON with Boeing?! MAX-9 Door blowout​

Last edited:

Boeing's Culture Crisis and the Alaska 737 MAX-9 Blow-out​

Flying to the World's SHORTEST MOUNTAIN​

Jan 30, 2024
A challenging landing on a TINY dirt strip at a deserted Australian airport to climb the World's SHORTEST Mountain. Departing through Melbourne's Class C controlled airspace, hear ATC calls, watch a low-pass inspection of the narrowest gravel strip I've tried landing on, and see how I fly to rural Australia in my Cirrus SR22 to visit this record breaking mountain.

Aircraft is a Cirrus SR22 G3 from Moorabbin Airport flying to Wycheproof in Victoria, Australia.

12:38

Flying in the Maldives - World’s Largest Seaplane Operation​

19:17

Fly with us to get groceries!​

Quick trip to Indy to grab a few snacks at Trader Joe's!

5:37

I have a Brain Tumour​

Feb 27, 2024

I have a sad health update - I have a brain tumour. Here's what it means for me as a pilot, whether I'll fly again, and what's going to happen next. Not the usual happy/silly video adventure that I usually like to post, but I wanted to be honest with you and share this change in my life. Thanks for all the support that everyone has shown to me so far.

If I can use this video to just encourage anyone else out there who may be experiencing headaches, or anything that they're not sure about with their health, to go and see a doctor as soon as you can to get it checked out. Most of the time it will be nothing, but in case it is something it's better to get it sorted out sooner.

Big love to you all as always,
Stef

7:08

MY FIRST TIME FLYING A HELICOPTER!​

Join me for my first flight in a helicopter where I got to fly it!

40:15

In this one there's a young girl in an Aerolite.

Alina landing at KMKS​

Feb 28, 2024

8:51

Saying goodbye to my little plane​

Mar 21, 2024
My last flight in my Cirrus SR22 - I go out with some friends for a final day of aviation fun in Australia. We fly out of Melbourne to a local airfield for a coffee, then head West over bushfire affected areas to a regional airport for lunch and to watch the gliders before flying home to Moorabbin Airport.

This will be the last flight I do before having an operation on a brain tumour, but I'm hoping this isn't the last ever time I ever fly in EYZ. I will be taking some time away from flying though until I've recovered from my surgery. You can hear more about that in this video here: • So, I have a Brain Tumour

Aircraft is a Cirrus SR22 G3 VH-EYZ. We fly from Moorabbin Airport (YMMB) to Melton (YMEL), on to Ararat (YARA) then home.

15:07

The Cost of the World’s SMALLEST Helicopter!!​

Mar 17, 2024

10:00

Hectic Flight Into An Uncontrolled Airport! #travel #aviation

Mar 23, 2024

Flying over to Rockdale, TX, things got a bit stressful towards the end. Jump in, make sure your seatbelt is securely fastened on this flight, you're going to need it.

30:04

Cessna 208 FERRY FLIGHT & SKYDIVE OPS.​

I can't believe it's taken this long, but I FINALLY filmed a video flying the mighty Cessna 208 Caravan! The C208 is hands down my favorite aircraft in the world, and I've enjoyed every minute spent in this cockpit. Join me as I ferry the PH-LBR from Rotterdam airport to Spa in Belgium, for a week of dropping skydivers! Watch until the end for an usual surprise!! (hint: luckily i wasn't the only pilot in that plane!!)

13:29

00:00- introduction
00:57 -aircraft specs
05:14- engine start up
06:14- take off
09:25- landing at EBSP
11:26- skydive operations
12:25- when the pilot jumps...

Kevin Lacey Repos a Crusty Cessna 421!​

Mar 29, 2024

Kevin Lacey of Airplane Repo tells the story of a time the Bank sent him to fly back a very crusty Cessna 421 from the gulf coast of Texas.

12:27

Flying my 1967 airplane again!​

Hi friends! Welcome to another flying vlog! A route we’ve seen before, but wanted to get back in the swing of things capturing aviation content.

11:39

flying formation over the central coast | B55 Baron​

Apr 4, 2024

Hi friends! This video was a shakeout flight to practice formation flying for all of the upcoming summer flying events. It is a two ship formation with me and Susan operating as the pilots. I have had the honor of flying Susans wing in an all female formation element into Oshkosh in 2022 and have that video on my channel if you want more formation content!

13:06

I bought my own airplane!! Meet "Debi" the 1966 C33A Beechcraft Debonair​

Apr 7, 2024
The Debi Debut!
Wanted to give everyone a quick tour of my new airplane, the 1966 C33A Beechcraft Debonair. I'm so happy to be able to say that I am now an airplane owner, a dream I've had since I became a pilot four years ago.Hope you all enjoy- and can't wait to share our adventures with all of you!

5:39

Back
Top Bottom