AXSTONE PM SCRATCH PAD & JOURNAL

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Not broken yet break out yet to happen then all important back test.. we have time
the flagging pattern is key4
Screenshot 2022-11-04 5.39.39 PM.png

(--https://rumble.com/ve4fdj-simple-math-says-50000-to-87500-gold-price-jim-sinclair.html--)

Interesting stuff about arbitrage will happen which you are seeing now starts around 36 minutes

Screenshot 2022-11-05 8.17.53 AM.png

Anything unusual about Friday -- Kinda
courtesy of Crescat Capital
Screenshot 2022-11-05 3.03.16 PM.png

One question I've never asked until now...

Why the Canadian dollar is called the loonie?

The answer is really simple: There's a picture of a loon on one side of the $1 coin.

A loon is a bird that looks not unlike a duck, and is extremely common in Canada. They're also pretty vocal, and make several types of pleasant hoots and wails.

th.jpeg

I knew the place was full of Loonies!

One question I've never asked until now...

Why the Canadian dollar is called the loonie?

The answer is really simple: There's a picture of a loon on one side of the $1 coin.

A loon is a bird that looks not unlike a duck, and is extremely common in Canada. They're also pretty vocal, and make several types of pleasant hoots and wails.

View attachment 2364

I knew the place was full of Loonies!

Lots of Loons in northern Minnesota.

In addition to physical gold đź‘Ź
Way to go Randy . Be a good mentor to your daughter

The 'problem' I see with this guy Nolan Watson is he believes climate change is happening.

It's a made up problem by politicians to tax and transfer more wealth from the people.

He's drunk the KoolAide with nary a thought, i.e., he's an idiot!

He wants to save the world by mining which by its very nature is inherently climate damaging.

Pull people out of poverty? LOL. He's even dumber than I thought. We'll NEVER pull anyone out of poverty. He's living in a liberal fantasy.

Screenshot 2022-11-09 at 1.06.28 PM.png

Here is the real plan of the Paris Climate Accords:

Inflation...going forward, I started counting the Times they mentioned it...
1668349565413.pngbrook.PNG

Back
Top Bottom