Bullion retail market (LCS news/reports/commentary)

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

INDIA to LONDON: Give Us Our Gold Back 🇮🇳 ▂▃▅​

Premiered 6 hours ago

Not surprisingly, it was an up-and-down holiday-shortened week in gold and silver price action with the first few days of derivative-driven price discovery being dominated by Asian trading, only to let the COMEX shorts paint the tapes lower to close the week.
The spot gold price finished at $2,330 oz bid and the spot silver price stayed strong to importantly close the month with the spot price taped above $30 oz for the monthly price breakout watchers out there in the hyper levered derivative markets.
The spot gold-silver ratio finished the week down and then up, basically flat at 76: https://SDBullion.com/current-spot-pr...
For those looking to buy the spot price dip in silver, look no further than this proper low premium sale on Pre-1964 US 90% silver coins at SD Bullion: https://SDBullion.com/deals
We're certainly not minting any more of them anytime soon. Over the past 60 years, much has been lost to industrial melt-age.
And from time to time, their price above spot premiums blows sky high, reaching nearly 50% above silver spot prices during both the 2008 GFC and, more recently, in late 2022.
If you don't think that will happen again, I have a bridge to sell you instead.
That will be all for our weekly SD Bullion Market Update.
And as always to you out there, take great care of yourselves and those you love.

25:44

- Win 500 Silver Coins! Enter here: https://SDBullion.com/sweepstakes

- Gold Set to Reach $3,000 Over Next 12 Months, Citi Says • Gold Set to Reach $3,000 Over Next 12...
- We are seeing structural and underinvestment in silver: Daniel Ghali • We are seeing structural and underinv...

SILVER GOLD SLAMMED OVERNIGHT & COMEX OPEN​

Premiered 6 hours ago
What did it feel like, being a short term Gold Silver bull today? How about this, Charlie?
With today's phony US Gov't BLS Jobs report (called the Non-Farm Payrolls or NPLs) — It was not hard to know that gold silver shorts would use that fake US government report at 8:30 AM Eastern time this morning to come flooding in with mass trading volume sales, looking to break gold silver long's stop losses.
What was hard to guess was that China's PBOC would overnight halt what was 18 months of straight Chinese Gold Reserve buying.
Of course, reporting during seemingly lawless City of London hours to help kick off waterfall price declines of nearly -$100 an ounce price decline in today's spot global gold market trading.
We'll soon make educated guesses about where we might go in the short and medium term.
The spot silver and gold markets were slammed to close this week.
The spot gold price closed just under $2300 oz bid while the spot silver price finished just above $29 oz bid.
The spot gold-silver ratio climbed to close at 78.
We alerted our bullion-buying customers today to the spot price sell-off. Luckily, inventories are pretty flush for the moment, and thus, price premiums over spot for many proper silver and gold bullion products are thin for customers to prudently acquire over this weekend:——— www.SDBullion.com/deals ———
For those buying the bullion market, take advantage of the spot price weakness this weekend and potentially into next week.
And as always to you out there, take great care of yourselves and those you love.

15:31

Only ONE Bullion Dealer Allows an Interview While I Buy Silver! WHAT'S GOING ON IN FLORIDA?​

Jun 10, 2024 #Security #PalmettoCoinShop #Gold

In this video I travel to central west Florida and visit various precious metal bullion dealers in the area to discuss gold and silver and buy some silver for my stack. Over a DOZEN bullion dealers did not allow me to record a visit to their shop! Why? A couple of dealers said they weren't buying precious metals while the spot price was high. One dealer claimed the "snow birds" had completely cleaned them out of gold and silver! Several dealers seemed afraid to have their coin shops publicized on YouTube, and it made me wonder--are there heightened security concerns with precious metals in Florida? Only ONE bullion dealer allowed me to record my visit and that was Jake at Palmetto Coin Shop. He graciously welcomed me and tried to answer all my questions about buying and selling precious metals in the Sarasota, Bradenton, and Palmetto areas of Florida. Jake just opened his coin shop in March of 2024, but he's been collecting coins since he was 10 years old and is very excited to offer his services with collectible coins, and gold and silver bullion. Check out the Palmetto Coin Shop in beautiful Palmetto, Florida and make sure to tell him Yankee sent you!

11:34

Bullion Dealer Warns Pullback “TEMPORARY” — But THIS Could Really ROCK Precious Metals!​

June 12, 2024 #Silver #Gold #MoonShot

In this video my bullion dealer and I discuss the recent pullback in gold and silver spot price and why it happened. Was it really due to the surprising pause in massive gold buying by China in the month of May? Was it due to last week's jump in non-farm payroll figures and unemployment, and the growing fear that the Fed will not cut interest rates in 2024? Or was it really due to an influx of "short selling" by silver and gold bullion traders? Tim Marschner of The Coin and Stamp Shop explains why he thinks the spot price of gold and silver should be soaring and why this recent dip in precious metal spot price is likely temporary. I also ask Tim if he thinks the upcoming presidential elections could rock the price of gold and silver. His answer really surprised me!

18:04

I bought (4) - 20 franc gold roosters VG+ for $436 each from BGASC and they were just delivered EF, AU & BU. That was a good deal, although back in the good old days of early 2023 I was about to get a dozen @ $325 each. Inflation...

Not news, coin dealer talking about this and that. Easy, interesting with a survivalist bend. Nothing to see, can listen in one tab, play around the forum in a different tab. Interesting comments below the vid @ youtube.

Trading SILVER & GOLD for Land? Economic COLLAPSE coming? Get Out Of DEBT NOW!​

Jun 18, 2024 #goldprice #realestate #trading

Silver & Gold Markets are in a trading range right now with premiums on precious metals low. Is it a realistic idea that you may be able to trade silver & gold for real estate in the future? Now is the time to get out of debt and to keep stacking silver & gold.

10:45

From the comments:

I am 73 and live on my 101 acre place debt free. I stack PMs, and am fully retired. I am not into 'fear fads' and i try to enjoy daily life surrounded by nature and separated from the (m)asses. Suggest one diversify investment, focus on keeping things simple and keep yourself in excellent shape with good diet, weight training and lot of walking. Get outta ALL debt. Ĺater....

I would recommend a van conversion or dirt bike with saddle bags for bugging out. A boat is even better if you live on or near the ocean.

RIP Silver Analyst Ted Butler​

The spot silver and gold prices rallied late into the week only to be cut down in today's final day of trading for a flat week overall.
The spot silver price finished near $29.50 oz bid, and the spot gold price closed just over $2,320 oz bid.
The spot-gold-silver ratio closed again at 78.
This weekend at SD Bullion, be sure to come and buy this 1 oz 2024 American Silver Eagle Coin at a spot deal. Getting a brand new Silver Eagle below $30 oz is going to prove a great long-term value.

14:36

- JP Morgan Silver Manipulation Confirmation | Ted Butler | Nov 16, 2018: • JP Morgan Silver Manipulation Confirm...

- Win 500 Silver Coins. Enter here: https://SDBullion.com/sweepstakes

Famous Hollywood Actress To Host A Program About Precious Metals!​

Jun 24, 2024 #silver #gold #preciousmetals

12:37

Dealer Shocked by Red-Pilled Gold & Silver Stackers - One Drives 300 Miles for TWO Monster Boxes!!​

Jun 27, 2024 #Silver #MonsterBox #Gold

In this video my bullion dealer and some gold and silver stackers discuss the reasons to stack silver and gold, the challenges facing our economy, and what types of silver to buy. One stacker from New Jersey travels over 300 miles to buy TWO monster boxes of silver eagles from my bullion dealer, Tim Marschner of the Coin and Stamp Shop. Our fiat currency and banking system is in deep trouble. Watch as we discuss the Federal Reserve, interest rates, inflation, why people are protecting themselves from out-of-control governments, evil central banks, and the failing US dollar's grip as the world's reserve currency. Make sure you build a stack of silver rounds, silver bars, silver coins, and gold coins as essential barter and wealth preservation!

13:05

Silver Solar Demand Could Take Half 2027's Supply​

The first half of the trading year 2024 is completed today, and in the second half of this week's SD Bullion Market Update, we'll examine how silver and gold have fared around the world.
But to begin, I want to focus on a chart regarding the ongoing high silver premiums paid in China for industrial-sized 1,000-oz silver bullion bars.
The silver and gold markets traded sideways and slightly down, respectively, on the week.
The spot silver price ended the month, quarter, and half-year point just over $29 oz bid.
The spot gold price finished just over $2,325 oz bid, and gold was slightly stronger than silver on the week.
The spot gold-silver ratio finished at 79.

16:08

- Silver Spikes as Solar Sucks Supply: BNEF • Silver Spikes as Solar Sucks Supply: ...
- China's largest solar power tower project achieves milestone | World DNA | WION • China's largest solar power tower pro...

- Win 500 Silver Coins: https://SDBullion.com/sweepstakes

Around the 5:40 mark, they say they see more sellers than buyers and later mention that premiums are coming down across the board...

Around the 5:40 mark, they say they see more sellers than buyers and later mention that premiums are coming down across the board...

Is it that potential buyers no longer want it or is it because of the following reasons:
1) Spot price is over $29 now and climbed to around $32 not too long ago. That's a big difference between the low 20s we were seeing just a few months ago.
2) Inflation is still rampant and basic living expenses are still high, maybe even higher than 6 months ago. Health costs, car insurance, property taxes, food prices, gas prices, etc. are all eroding into what people have left to spend on things like Ag or Au.

Even if people follow a dollar cost averaging model, they are still not able to buy as many ounces at these elevated spot prices. We all know this is by design, so the key is to hold on to your stack with tight hands and ride out the storm. Keep adding to the stack where you can, even if it's only a couple of ounces per month.

Silver Price Plunged And Then THIS Happened!​

Jul 8, 2024 #silver #silversqueeze #preciousmetals

Silver did something amazing today. The price took a dive but then had a dramatic turn around. But it is what happened next that was really exciting

12:26

Is it that potential buyers no longer want it or is it because of the following reasons:
1) Spot price is over $29 now and climbed to around $32 not too long ago. That's a big difference between the low 20s we were seeing just a few months ago.
2) Inflation is still rampant and basic living expenses are still high, maybe even higher than 6 months ago. Health costs, car insurance, property taxes, food prices, gas prices, etc. are all eroding into what people have left to spend on things like Ag or Au.

Even if people follow a dollar cost averaging model, they are still not able to buy as many ounces at these elevated spot prices. We all know this is by design, so the key is to hold on to your stack with tight hands and ride out the storm. Keep adding to the stack where you can, even if it's only a couple of ounces per month.

Clear stagflation. The recession is gaining strength and the dollar is now accelerating towards the dust bin of history.

Gold Silver Price Targets in a Bullion Over Bonds World​

We have previously produced 7 videos (backlinked below) related to this subject. Along with the show notes, there will be a public Google Doc spreadsheet below documenting the ongoing data and source links for each respective video, present and past.

When we began making these particular types of updates in the summer of 2020, the hard US debt was at the time $25 trillion, and it has since ballooned to almost $35 trillion, a gigantic growth of 40% more US debt outstanding in just the last four years. Continue this trend, and the outstanding hard US debt will balloon to $50 trillion by the summer of 2028.

This video's long-term gold price target data is based on historical US financial history precedents and the past, where the US Official Gold Reserve value accounted for 40% of the outstanding physical fiat US dollars in domestic circulation at the time.

This happened on three different occasions in the 20th Century. Given the building evidence of a global return towards a gold bullion financial foundation in this 21st Century, producing another 40% coverage rhyme in time is the thesis of these coming price projections.

Take advantage while you can, acquiring a prudent position in bullion like central banks are collectively doing in record size. Simply knowing the long-term trend will be our net wealth friend.

That will be all for this week's SD Bullion Market Update.

I'll be back next week with real-time updates. Until then, as always, take great care of yourselves and those you love.

Public GOOGLE DOC with data source links: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/...

15:07

• How High will Gold Silver Prices Go?!
• $300 Silver $9000 Gold Price Forecast...
• Silver Gold Price Forecast Targets Lo...
• Gold Silver Price Forecast Long-Term ...
• Gold Price Forecast, Silver Price Fo...
• UPDATE: Gold Price Forecast, Silver P...
• Gold Silver Price Forecast Long-Term ...

Win 500 Silver Coins — Enter here: https://SDBullion.com/sweepstakes

BULLION DEALER ON WHAT SILVER AND GOLD DO...IF BIDEN QUITS, OR TRUMP WINS!! #AI #AMERICAFIRST

Jul 15, 2024

In this video, recorded two days before the attempt on Donald Trump's life, my bullion dealer discusses the impact on the price of silver and gold if Joe Biden drops out of the presidential race for re-election and if Donald Trump wins a second term. The impact of President Biden's first debate with Trump was the biggest new item until Saturday when former President Trump was hit by a would-be assassin's bullet. Is Trump now all but assured of winning the November election and going back to the White House? And for us gold and silver stackers, what will that mean to the spot price of gold and silver bullion? Watch as Tim Marschner of the Coin and Stamp Shop and I discuss the rapidly declining economy, the Federal Reserve, interest rates, inflation, the failing US dollar as the world's reserve currency, and why people are protecting themselves with real money--silver and gold! Make sure you build a stack of silver rounds, silver bars, silver coins, and gold coins as essential barter and wealth preservation!

10:26

Biggest Cyber Fail to Date, Trump Assassination Attempt Chaos​

Lots of craziness has passed since we Bullion Market Updated two weeks ago.
Some in the form of live bullets aimed at assassinating the former and current leading US Presidential candidate Donald Trump.
Thankfully only the top portion of his right ear was struck and he was otherwise unharmed.

Today, Friday, July 19th, 2024 the Western world awoke to a new cyber shutdown brought on by a supposed IT update which shut down many banks, airlines, and media companies causing major disruptions with Microsoft service applications worldwide.
The finger was pointed directly at a major global cybersecurity firm ironically called Crowdstrike which turns out to be a World Economic Forum partner.
The same transnational organization that makes dramatic trailers and war games about global cyber panics and system shutdown threats.
And so today many millions of workers and those seeking services were left in the digital world lurch as system failures worldwide caused canceled flights, ATMs not to function, and basically the biggest IT failure in world history according to experts.

In an increasingly digitally leveraged world that seems hell-bent on having next to no backup plans or systemic redundancy responses in case of grid failures. This is one of the big driving forces to owning prudent physical bullion positions outright and rainy-day physical fiat cash on hand.

The spot silver and gold markets have had a hot month of July until recent sell offs to close this week.
The price slam in silver was most pronounced with the spot silver price closing the week at $29.25 oz bid.
The spot gold price closed the week just under $2400 oz bid after hitting a record nominal price high in fiat US dollars just below $2,500 oz.
The spot gold-silver ratio has been rising, with gold's relative strength over silver lately, with the spot GSR closing this week at 82.
Physical bullion premiums remain relatively low with major gold and silver bullion sales this weekend at SD Bullion — www.sdbullion.com/deals

That will be all for this week's SD Bullion Market Update.
As always to you out there.
Take great care of yourselves and those you love.
Spot Gold Price - https://sdbullion.com/gold-price

10:28

How far can gold prices go? We ask a market veteran • How far can gold prices go? We ask a ...
Win 500 Silver Coins — Enter here: https://SDBullion.com/sweepstakes

Back
Top Bottom