China Headed for Economic Collapse in 6 Months and Here's Why!

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

jprich16

Fly on the Wall
Reaction score

I can see a extreme slowdown but crash? what do you think?

China currently has a pretty opaque system of reporting as regards their economy. However, their model of "build it and they will come" is a dangerous road to travel. With the largest population of poor and destitute people in the world, most of whom never rise above subsistence farming, I cannot see how they can continue with astronomical growth without a solid domestic base to consume that production.

I can see a extreme slowdown but crash? what do you think?

You can see that? How? Explain your reasoning to us.

What do we think? What does it matter? YOU WILL NEVER COME BACK AND COMMENT ON OUR THOUGHTS, so why should we waste the time commenting? And I guess that is to be expected since SPAMBOTS, like you, cannot read.

Maybe not in six months. More time...
But they do have major banking problems. ATMs blocked etc. etc. and in mid June is seemed like the panic of 2008 was going to repeat itself in China...

Their real estate bubble will eventually pop, but this will take time...

Europe is closer to a major crisis than China.

Back
Top Bottom