Could Crypto Crush PM's?

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

searcher

morning
Benefactor
Reaction score
Sal talks crypto, gold & silver in the 13 minute vid.

THIS Could CRUSH Hopes For Gold And Silver​

SalivateMetal
Jan 21, 2023

Haven't watched video, but to answer thread title question, I would say not unless central banks start dumping gold and accumulating crypto reserves. And I don't see that happening except for possibly El Salvador.

ditto on watching video

there has got to be a way that gold and BitCoin can co-exist and be used as honest money to the benefit of mankind

maybe El Salvador will keep their gold for now?

Gold Reserves in El Salvador remained unchanged at 1.37 Tonnes in the third quarter of 2022 from 1.37 Tonnes in the second quarter of 2022. source: World Gold Council

The Elites can CONTROL crypto.

Same as they can control battery cars, website traffic, email.

They choose not to, right now. My opinion is, it's to give false confidence to the Normalcy Bias hodlers.

If you don't hold it, you don't own it. And you can't hold crypto. You need a reader; a program, a functioning network. You need to be ALLOWED this. Do you think a government that shuts down the Silk Road and file-transfer protocols like Limewire, can't stop the movement of crypto?

People can do what they like; but I have zero confidence in that...whatever it is.

I can hold PMs in my hand and in storage of my choosing. Real storage - if the power goes out, I still have it.

Back
Top Bottom