Danchenko/Durham Trial Day 1

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Give this a listen. He delineates all the evidence that's been exposed to we the people over the trials.

EP. 2902B - TRUMP CAUGHT THEM ALL, DURHAM EXPOSED IT ALL,THE PATH IS NOW SET,IT MUST BE DONE RIGHT​

length 47:37 - speed 1.75X+
start at 1:33 min to avoid ad
The [DS] believes they have the upper hand they don't. The verdict came in with Danchenko he was acquitted. Remember who was on trial, was it Danchenko or was it the FBI? The plan is working the path is set and the players have been identified. It must be done right according to the rule of law. The [DS] is preparing to blackout when the truth is revealed, the patriots already have countermeasures in place.

Special counsel Durham has spent more than $6.5 million on inquiry into Trump-Russia probe​

Story by Hannah Rabinowitz • 1h ago

John Durham, the special counsel investigating potential misconduct in the Trump-Russia probe, has spent nearly $6.5 million on his inquiry, including $2 million this year, according to financial documents released Friday by the Justice Department.

The topline $6.5 million figure captures Durham’s spending between October 2020 and September 2022. However, Durham started his inquiry in early 2019, and the cost of his first year and half of work has not been disclosed. That’s because he was working at that time as a US attorney and was only appointed as a special counsel in October 2020.

More:

Has Durham duped the public? He's been at it long enough to have researched and interviewed everyone down to their Great Aunt Martha, for goodness sakes. Millions of dollars taken--and for what?

At least Mueller had an expiration date...sheeeh!

Has Durham duped the public? He's been at it long enough to have researched and interviewed everyone down to their Great Aunt Martha, for goodness sakes. Millions of dollars taken--and for what?

At least Mueller had an expiration date...sheeeh!
since 2017... now think about it...

Had he brought any intel forward with the D's in charge what do you think would have seen the light of day??

Exactly... NOTHING!

He's been a busy beaver investigating everything with NO LEAKS unlike Mueller.

When the House investigates the crimes of the left... where do you think they'll be getting their intel from??

That's right... Durham!

Okay, so, we should see some real action in about two weeks?

That should be time enough to send another 10 billion to Ukraine

Okay, so, we should see some real action in about two weeks?

That should be time enough to send another 10 billion to Ukraine
That would be your timeline and just as all the other "nothing ever happens" folks... nothing happens in the time they would like.

Why?

Because:
"The wheels of justice turn slowly, but grind exceedingly fine."​

It would be neat to have a job like that.

I could write a book about it while I was doing it. With TV interviews.

Here's a good laugh.

From the link:

Special Counsel John Durham opened a criminal investigation into potential financial crimes involving former President Donald Trump at former Attorney General William Barr’s request, the New York Times reported Thursday, part of Durham’s years-long investigation into the FBI’s Russia probe.

Legal experts stunned by 'jaw-dropping' report on Barr, Durham protecting Trump​

Story by David Badash, The New Civil Rights Movement • Yesterday 10:11 PM

Legal experts are now weighing in on Thursday’s bombshell, massive and months-long reporting from The New York Times that reveals, among several previously unknown allegations, that then-Attorney General Bill Barr and his special counsel, John Durham were handed apparent evidence of suspicious financial acts by Donald Trump, and proceeded to create a false public narrative that Durham’s investigation found evidence of “suspicious financial dealings” related to Trump, suggesting it was on the part of the FBI, not the president, in order to protect the president.

“On one of Mr. Barr and Mr. Durham’s trips to Europe,” The Times reveals, “according to people familiar with the matter, Italian officials — while denying any role in setting off the Russia investigation — unexpectedly offered a potentially explosive tip linking Mr. Trump to certain suspected financial crimes.”

More:

What ever happened to the report Durham was supposed to write?

so, what do you think the real news about this event is?

it doesn't seem to have any fireworks in it's conclusion, none that have anyone ooooing and awwwwing about what's taking place
"this event" meaning what? Durham's final report, or the Danchenko trial?

I think Durham will issue his report when he's ready to issue it. Not before.

"this event" meaning what? Durham's final report, or the Danchenko trial?

I think Durham will issue his report when he's ready to issue it. Not before.
i'm only asking because this is what you typed:
IMO - That was the MSM pushing a narrative... i.e., fake news....
it's not clear to me what narrative they were pushing, as in which agenda was fake: Durham, Danchenko

and typing it's gonna be ready when it is didn't help either

i suppose, more to the point, here we are, not a word has been spoken and nothing's been done, finalized, concluded, idk, which would apply more here, but, it appears nothing at all has happened and it appears that nothing else will

what was that other guy...Mueller, pronounced Muller....ppffttt, retired and breathing the same free air the rest of us are

i was just conversing, not challenging...

Attorney General Merrick Garland said Tuesday he has not yet received the report out of Special Counsel John John Durham’s years-long investigation into the origins of the Trump-Russia probe.

Durham has been investigation the origins of the Trump-Russia probe — also known as "Crossfire Hurricane" — since April 2019, after Special Counsel Robert Mueller completed his investigation that yielded no evidence of criminal conspiracy or coordination between the Trump campaign and Russia to influence the 2016 election.

Attorney General Merrick Garland said Tuesday he has not yet received the report out of Special Counsel John John Durham’s years-long investigation into the origins of the Trump-Russia probe.

Durham has been investigation the origins of the Trump-Russia probe — also known as "Crossfire Hurricane" — since April 2019, after Special Counsel Robert Mueller completed his investigation that yielded no evidence of criminal conspiracy or coordination between the Trump campaign and Russia to influence the 2016 election.

The plan requires more patience, arrests coming

On gim2 there was a thread about military tribunal trials and executions coming. lol
Remember when Trump would crap on Sessions and the Qvidians would say it was Trump playing 4d chess and when he fired Sessions the Qvidians said that was because the ball was handed to John Huber to continue the investigations, arrests coming? Good Tymes!

Remember when Trump would crap on Sessions and the Qvidians would say it was Trump playing 4d chess and when he fired Sessions the Qvidians said that was because the ball was handed to John Huber to continue the investigations, arrests coming? Good Tymes!

4d, 5d, 6d..................gee, I wonder what happened?

What if mango man is charged in Georgia? What if Jack Smith charges his ass for Jan 6? The docs?

Trust the plan.

I see dancing on the stern of the Titanic. I hear some "smart" folks laughing and pointing at the fools in the water.

In lifeboats.

I see dead Qvidians who were stabbed in the back by their fellow Qvidians and called actors, exhibit A. And her mom alone in DC protesting her daughters killing while Qvidians type on keyboards, exhibit B.

Exhibit A

image.jpeg

Exhibit Bimage.jpeg

Report is out. Details later (unless someone beats me to it.)

Back
Top Bottom