Donald J. Trump plaintif v. UNITED STATES OF AMERICA defendant

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Searcher:

I understand that the courts have shut down the special master that Trump has requested. I also understand that Biden has sent his lawyers in to see what see what he has in his garage and other areas of his property. But I understand that someone (maybe Biden himself) has given instructions that the lawyers can see but not read (????) any classified document that they come across. What kind of idiorocracy do we have, especially the idiots that are sending out these idiots out. They can look at classified documents but not read them. The seems to be an impaired moron in charge. If Trump had done something like this him and his lawyers would be up on serious breaches of intelligence which the Biden lawyers don't seem to have.

There is a serious case of Trump mania floating around the White House and other locations. There appears to be no rule law that applies to Trump but only to China Brandon. Cohen is shrill and a know nothing but has a big mouth like a gag grouper.

I think you have to have some high up security clearance to view certain docs. So that may be why some peeps couldn't view certain things.

The courts basically said there should have never been a special master and kinda told the judge she had overstepped her bounds and put everything back in the hands of the DOJ. Haven't heard anything from them since.

Now that docs have been found in Biden's possession, I'm wondering what's going to happen with the Trump investigation. I don't like Trump and consider what he did (with the docs) to be criminal but now that Biden has been found to have docs basically in the same way Trump had them, I don't know what to believe.

You can't say that one is bad without saying the other one is just as bad. I really cannot see the DOJ going after Trump about the docs without them doing the same to Biden. May sound goffy but what Biden has done kinda cancels out what Trump did.

And I'll take it even farther. If the DOJ drops their investigation of Trump (docs case) and says Biden didn't do anything wrong, then what about any members of the military and or government workers who were found with classified docs. I'm not talking about spies. Just people who may have made innocent mistakes. They should all be treated exactly the same.

I'm looking forward to seeing how this plays out.

As for Cohen - he worked for Trump and got fucked over and he's not too happy about it. Trashes Trump every chance he gets. I enjoy hearing the guy. Good entertainment.

Note: Edited out the link to Cohen's podcast. Looking through here today I saw there was a new podcast on the link. Didn't like that. If you're interested in his podcasts just search Michael Cohen podcast. It'll come up.

Last edited:
I am still concerned about a number of things that are orbiting in Brandon's sphere of influence.

1. Classified documents that keep popping up after Biden's lawyers continue their look but don't read investigation of these papers keep popping up. How can they get away with it? It sure seems that there is double standard being employed in Biden's favor.

2. Chinese apparent influence around his think tank, his son, and himself. It's had to keep clean when there is all this apparent money floating around, when it appears that Hunter is the cash man for the Chinese/Biden funding appartus and money seems to be flowing into the Biden coffers.

3. The apparent ramblings of an old man who show signs of mental impairment that no one seems to want to address.

4. His apparently abdication of the southern to the Mexican government and cartels. The cartels appear to have more power down there than any of our law enforcement agencies. The Chinese government gets their drugs into this country than any of our products into China. He has done more to harm our country through his inactions and mindless brain fog.

5. Whenever he is on center stage he looks like a lost old man who can handle his actions.

“Incredible negligence”: More classified docs found at Trump's Mar-a-Lago — months after FBI search​

Months after the Justice Department combed through former President Donald Trump's private estate in Mar-a-Lago, another box containing a handful of classified records mysteriously turned up, despite several rounds of searches of the property by federal agents and aides, people familiar with the matter told CNN on Friday.

BREAKING: Jack Smith Delivers FATAL BLOW in Trump Investigation​

Mar 22, 2023

Michael Popok of Legal AF reports on new bombshell appellate decision against Trump, upholding trial judge’s finding that Trump likely committed crime regarding handling of Mar a Lago documents, waiving any attorney client privilege, and compelling his attorney Evan Corcoran to appear again before the grand jury to testify and to produce to the DOJ his attorney notes and phone call transcripts immediately. Will Trump appeal next to the Supreme Court? 13:13

Let's see.

MONTHS after the photo-op raid, new evidence is "discoverd."

I read that as, "manufactured."

They simply will not rest. They have no reason to - there's no legal opposition in government; they have corrupted judges all up and down, from Blobb's office to John Roberts.

There is only Trump, his attorneys, arguing LAW...which they care nothing about...and the PEOPLE...who they wish DEAD. Who their torch-bearer Billy Gatesofhell has SAID, need to be culled.

No matter his popularity and support, which I believe is genuine...Trump will never return to the WH. Because the Deep State has completed its Color Revolution. Trump may or may not be allowed to live, may or may not be jailed, but he will NOT be allowed to win the "election."

His significance will be elsewhere - in demonstrating the total lawless rot that is in charge of the Untied Skates.

the total lawless rot that is in charge of the Untied Skates.
That's all you can expect from the democrats. Lawless rot is all they've ever stood for. They use the Constitution as toilet paper.

Soap opera time:

“Strong evidence of obstruction”: Bill Barr says Mar-a-Lago case “most threatening” to Trump​

Story by Igor Derysh • Yesterday 11:35 AM

Former Attorney General Bill Barr told CNN on Thursday that the Justice Department investigation into classified documents found at Mar-a-Lago poses the biggest legal risk to former President Donald Trump.

Barr called out Republicans who complained that the FBI raided Mar-a-Lago instead of simply asking the former president to return the documents.

"It turns out… that they jawboned him for a year-and-a-half," Barr said on Thursday. "They did subpoena him. And I think the real question there is not whether he kept the documents and had them in Mar-a-Lago, so much as, once this was raised with him, and it was clear that he was being asked to return the documents as the government's property, that games were played for quite a long time."

More:

Mango man strikes back...............

Trump Brutally Insults ‘Slovenly, Lethargic Coward’ Bill Barr as a ‘Globalist RINO Spokesman for Fox & WSJ’​

Story by Colby Hall • Yesterday 11:18 AM

Former President Donald Trump lashed out at his Attorney General Bill Barr Friday morning, calling him a “Globalist RINO spokesman for Fox & the WSJ” — among other insults.

Trump has gone after Barr before, but never as brutally insulting as this, calling him a “Slovenly, Lethargic Coward” and a “Stone Cold LOSER!” which neatly reflects the professional wrestling rhetorical ethos that the former president so comfortably employs.

Barr appeared on CNN Primetime Thursday evening for an interview with Kaitlan Collins. He wasn’t terribly harsh on Trump but refused to defend his former boss in light of multiple criminal investigations.

As such, Trump took to social media and posted on his Truth Social feed:

More:

From the link:

The United States Department of Justice is ramping up its investigation into how former President Donald Trump has handled classified documents since his time in office ended. But what does that have to do with golf?

According to a New York Times report, amid the larger investigation the DOJ has subpoenaed the Trump Organization for records regarding LIV Golf and President Trump’s ties to the upstart circuit financially backed by Saudi Arabia’s Public Investment Fund.

DOJ has cooperating witness in Trump documents case; issues 'wave of new subpoenas': NYT​

May 4, 2023

6:35

Mary McCord, former principal deputy assistant attorney general for the DOJ's National Security Division, talks with Alex Wagner about new reporting from The New York Times about avenues of inquiry being pursued by the DOJ in the Mar-a-Lago documents investigation.

Trump could have been planning to share his classified information with the Saudis: Former DOJ official​

Story by Matthew Chapman • Yesterday 5:21 PM

Former Justice Department official Mary McCord suggested on MSNBC's "Deadline White House" on Friday that special counsel Jack Smith needs to investigate whether former President Donald Trump intended to show his stash of classified documents at Mar-a-Lago to the Saudi government to grease the wheels of his deal to host golf tournaments backed by the Saudis at his properties.

This came in the middle of discussion about Walt Nauta, Trump's former White House valet who is shaping up to be a key witness in the classified documents investigation.

More:

Yah.

Trump could have been planning to make himself king, too.

But he wasn't.

This endless character smear in the Yellow Press...is getting tiresome.

Trump could have been planning
Exactly... probably should sue them for slander just as they're attempting to say he slandered that cow by saying "She wouldn't be my first choice."

This one is an opinion piece with some new facts about Jack Smith's investigation thrown in.

George Conway Says Donald Trump Will Go to Prison Over Obstruction​

Donald Trump faces going to jail for obstruction in connection to the classified documents investigation against him, according to lawyer George Conway.

Conway is a frequent Trump critic who separated from former White House counselor Kellyanne Conway. He said that the former president, who denies all wrongdoing, is facing a "strong" case of obstruction over the top-secret documents retrieved by the FBI at his Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida. Conway was discussing an update to Special Counsel Jack Smith's inquiry.

On Monday, The New York Times wrote that prosecutors have subpoenaed The Trump Organization for information about the former president's business dealings since he entered the White House in January 2017. It is unclear why the subpoenas were issued, but is yet another sign that Smith is expanding his federal probe into Trump.

More:

'I don't think he fully understands': Former CIA chief doubts Trump knows seriousness of document scandal​

Story by Sarah K. Burris • 28m ago

Former CIA director John Brennan addressed the national security implications of Donald Trump's documents scandal Thursday – particularly after the Washington Post's reporting that the former president had his staff move the files the day before the FBI searched his Mar-a-Lago home.

Sue Gordon, the former deputy director of National Intelligence, told MSNBC's Nicolle Wallace in Aug. 2022, that Trump has an agenda, in her experience with him.

More:

Trump Caught RED HANDED in Breaking Documents Reporting​

May 30, 2023

9:16

New reporting from the Washington Post reveals that Trump was preparing for the subpoena for his classified documents before he even received it, by ordering the moving of boxes containing the documents. It also included information about what Trump may have done with the documents, including showing them to others which could reclassify the nature of the crimes Trump is charged with. Harry explains the legal fallout from this breaking report.

Donald Trump caught on tape, PROVING he lied about declassifying national security documents​

May 31, 2023

9:57

CNN just reported that Special Counsel Jack Smith has an audiotape of Donald Trump - months after he left the residency - waiving around a classified document about a possible US attack on a foreign country and saying that the document remains classified. This recording puts the lie to Trump's earlier claim that he declassified everything when he took the documents with him to Mar-a-Lago.

Here is how this sharply incriminating evidence will be used by prosecutors at the eventual trial of Donald Trump.

Federal prosecutors have obtained an audio recording of a summer 2021 meeting in which former President Donald Trump acknowledges he held onto a classified Pentagon document about a potential attack on Iran, multiple sources told CNN, undercutting his argument that he declassified everything.

The recording indicates Trump understood he retained classified material after leaving the White House, according to multiple sources familiar with the investigation. On the recording, Trump’s comments suggest he would like to share the information but he’s aware of limitations on his ability post-presidency to declassify records, two of the sources said.

More here:

ANOTHER damaging tape in Trump case, but this one was made by his lawyer!​

Jun 3, 2023

11:47

Regarding the damaging evidence against Donald Trump in the classified documents case, the hits just keep coming. The New York Times just reported that one of Trump's attorneys, Evan Corcoran, made an audio recording to himself about his experiences representing Donald Trump. Ordinarily, such a recording would be protected by the attorney-client privilege. But a federal judge ruled that, because Trump misled his attorney, the crime fraud exception applies and ordered the tape be turned over the Special Counsel Jack Smith and his federal prosecutors.

This video discusses the potential damage such a tape could de to Trump's legal position.

BREAKING: Jack Smith CONFRONTS Trump’s Lawyers and IT GETS REAL​

Jun 5, 2023

11:28

Michael Popok of Legal AF reports on breaking news indicating that the indictment of Trump in the Mar a Lago criminal investigation is near, as his remaining defense team finally meets with Jack Smith today to try to convince him not to indict.

I'm not the brightest bulb in the drawer, but it seems every time they go after Trump for something it always bites them in the rear...

Everything they're doing sets a legal precedent that can be used against themselves!

It's just a matter of time!

Trump has been indicted in the docs case.

• The Department of Justice indicted former President Donald Trump in the Mar-a-Lago records case.
  • It's the first time a former president has been charged with a federal crime.
  • Trump is expected to appear in federal court in Miami next Tuesday.

BREAKING: Trump indicted in classified documents probe​

Jun 8, 2023

11:05

Donald Trump has been indicted in the classified documents probe by a federal grand jury connected with his mishandling of over 100 classified documents that were found last year at his Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida. This makes the twice-impeached former president the first former president to face federal criminal charges. Rachel Maddow, Nicolle Wallace and more join Joy Reid on this historic breaking news.

Trump has been indicted in the docs case.

• The Department of Justice indicted former President Donald Trump in the Mar-a-Lago records case.
  • It's the first time a former president has been charged with a federal crime.
  • Trump is expected to appear in federal court in Miami next Tuesday.
I’m still in the “be patient and trust the plan” camp despite this news. I’ll wait it out.

Trump Caught RED HANDED in Breaking Documents Reporting​

May 30, 2023

9:16

New reporting from the Washington Post reveals that Trump was preparing for the subpoena for his classified documents before he even received it, by ordering the moving of boxes containing the documents. It also included information about what Trump may have done with the documents, including showing them to others which could reclassify the nature of the crimes Trump is charged with. Harry explains the legal fallout from this breaking report.

Guy on the Left = Unibomber or friend of Utah's Warren Jeffs?

Two questions:

1) Is an indictment coming for Jan 6?
2) Is an indictment coming in Georgia?

Edited due to piss poor spelling.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom