EON Coin Cradle - Gold and Silver Coin Testing (update)

For the Final Model, which would you prefer?.

• 1. A Model for 500 dollars made from brass and wood, looking like the one in the video?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4. I find the concept interesting but would not buy it.

• 5. I would favour style over price for this device

• 6. I would favour price over style for this device

• 7. I think it would make a good gift

• 8. I do see a market for something like this

• 9. None of the above your device is ridiculous. go back to your day job ;)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Thanks for the video Rory!

You mention one of the things that makes your unit more convenient than others is that everything is in one place.

Is it possible you could include one more thing? Could you please include a list (simply a printout) of most popular coins diameters and thickness so one can compare to their findings using the scale you provide?
Yes, I can post a list. Will do this tomorrow

This is the range of conductivities for popular coins.

Attachments

• IMG_1244.png
    IMG_1244.png
    460.2 KB · Views: 4
Maybe I wasn't clear, I meant could that list be included with the purchase of the unit?
As I stated, I know people can look that up, but if it comes with the unit and stays with the unit (possibly in the drawer?)
then they have everything all in one spot.
Not a deal breaker, just thinking it would be convenient to have such a list WITH the unit at all times.

Maybe I wasn't clear, I meant could that list be included with the purchase of the unit?
As I stated, I know people can look that up, but if it comes with the unit and stays with the unit (possibly in the drawer?)
Not a deal breaker, just thinking it would be convenient to have such a list WITH the unit at all times.
Yes, of course. The expected readings for each type of coin will come with the device.

Yes, of course. The expected readings for each type of coin will come with the device.
It will be printed on the back of the coin slider

My apologies if I missed that somewhere

Back
Top Bottom