Facebook under fire for suspending Native American users in 'fake name' row Users told their legal n

Penn

Yellow Jacket
Reaction score
To reestablish a Facebook account after being accused of using a fake name, users must submit one government-issued ID such as a birth certificate, passport or voter identification card or two other forms of identification such as library card and a yearbook photo.

Facebook under fire for suspending Native American users in 'fake name' row
Users told their legal names 'violate [the company's] standards'
Online petition calling for rules to be changed backed by over 12,000
Facebook previously refused to recognise names of some LGBT members

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencet...g-Native-American-users-using-fake-names.html

ancona

Praying Mantis
Reaction score
I limit my on-line footprint to an occasional rant and my peripatetic posts at this site and two others, one of which is "private".

Last edited:

Penn

Yellow Jacket
Reaction score
I have to say- being kicked off and making a new account hasnt been all bad.

This time I found some fascinating groups- I am exposed to some interesting things. Most of the crowd on PMBug works. I was retired with the whole day to do nothing. After a while- the house can only be so clean.

11C1P

Ground Beetle
Reaction score
I have to say- being kicked off and making a new account hasnt been all bad.

This time I found some fascinating groups- I am exposed to some interesting things. Most of the crowd on PMBug works. I was retired with the whole day to do nothing. After a while- the house can only be so clean.
If you are looking for something to do, you can come clean my house.:grin: