Facebook under fire for suspending Native American users in 'fake name' row Users told their legal n

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Penn

Yellow Jacket
Reaction score
To reestablish a Facebook account after being accused of using a fake name, users must submit one government-issued ID such as a birth certificate, passport or voter identification card or two other forms of identification such as library card and a yearbook photo.

Facebook under fire for suspending Native American users in 'fake name' row
Users told their legal names 'violate [the company's] standards'
Online petition calling for rules to be changed backed by over 12,000
Facebook previously refused to recognise names of some LGBT members

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencet...g-Native-American-users-using-fake-names.html

I limit my on-line footprint to an occasional rant and my peripatetic posts at this site and two others, one of which is "private".

Last edited:
I have to say- being kicked off and making a new account hasnt been all bad.

This time I found some fascinating groups- I am exposed to some interesting things. Most of the crowd on PMBug works. I was retired with the whole day to do nothing. After a while- the house can only be so clean.

I have to say- being kicked off and making a new account hasnt been all bad.

This time I found some fascinating groups- I am exposed to some interesting things. Most of the crowd on PMBug works. I was retired with the whole day to do nothing. After a while- the house can only be so clean.

If you are looking for something to do, you can come clean my house.:grin:

Back
Top Bottom