Faceplant below 33 now, So is JPM

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

ancona

Praying Mantis
Reaction score
I wonder if this is now structural selling rather than emotional, since the selling pressure has been pretty firm since Jamie Dimon did his now famous concilliatory speech. We shall see. Volume sucks on the DOW as the algorithms do digital battle in the markets this fine Monday morning. I wonder what the afternoon will bring.......:popcorn:

Faceplant is looking rough without the implied support of the IPO backers.

burn mofo BURN!

fb should have been $8 or $9 a share....

fb should have been $8 or $9 a share....

I think it has potential to not be a complete bust. I'm not buying any but the negative sentiment around this IPO really has me wondering if there isn't an opportunity here.

..not with my money there isnt.

Up to you what you do....

I think we'll se it at around 16 - 18 before it is over, at which point it may get a "Bank of America" bounce. BTW, BAC is at a low 6 handle, so when it hits 5 bucks I am buying a thousand shares.

Someone is trying to lift up Faceplant this morning. Even though the DOW is falling like a rock, there are a few pigs getting some lipstick and it looks like it's "green". We'll see how well they hold up.

I want to see their financials........That will paint the appropriate picture. A stock simply cannot be sustained by "excitement" and "expectations", it just doesn't work that way.

Back
Top Bottom