Federal Reserve Is On The Brink Of Bankruptcy (Here's Proof)

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Goldhedge

GIM2 Refugee
Reaction score

Federal Reserve Is On The Brink Of Bankruptcy (Here's Proof)​

11m

If global markets and players with real money on the table believed premise in the thread title, we'd be seeing massive movements in the markets.

Be sure to check out his private, online investment community for only $1.
click here https://georgegammon.com/pro

Wait................don't stop there. Take advantage of Rebel Capitalist Live. Limited tickets available.
Early bird = 597.00
VIP Early bird = 1,995.00
Click here https://rebelcapitalistlive.com/

Sometimes you can get some good info from vids but a lotta times they're trying to hawk their wares. Remember Gary North and Y2K? Financial doom sells.

Investing confidence is an interesting dilemma, since the market has been massaged by the big money interests to continually earn for many years now. As he states, when the BIG boom comes it will be sudden and precipitous.

And all too many won't be ready.

Last edited:
Be sure to check out his private, online investment community for only $1.
click here https://georgegammon.com/pro

Wait................don't stop there. Take advantage of Rebel Capitalist Live. Limited tickets available.
Early bird = 597.00
VIP Early bird = 1,995.00
Click here https://rebelcapitalistlive.com/

Sometimes you can get some good info from vids but a lotta times they're trying to hawk their wares. Remember Gary North and Y2K? Financial doom sells.
Shooting the messenger is the easiest game in town.

You don't have to fork over $$ to listen to his argument. It's up to the individual to glean what they will and make their own mind up.

If you like what he says you can 'invest' in his program, but it's not required. Most (if not all) of his videos present information for free.

If we had a censor board I'm sure there are a few folks here who would gladly work gratis.

Shooting the messenger is the easiest game in town.

You don't have to fork over $$ to listen to his argument. It's up to the individual to glean what they will and make their own mind up.

If you like what he says you can 'invest' in his program, but it's not required. Most (if not all) of his videos present information for free.

If we had a censor board I'm sure there are a few folks here who would gladly work gratis.

One thing - I never shoot the messenger. Ever. Only the post. Never the poster.

Actually, I've been subscribed to his channel for some time now. lol I posted that for a little laugh. Read how I wrote it:

"Wait................don't stop there." Figured some peeps might get a smile outta it. Or think the guy's a crook.

Now just between us (don't tell Joe King or Voodoo) I really don't take a lot of the political stuff seriously. I have one more post I'm going to make in the Jan 6 thread then I'm done with that one until Jan. I think it'll come in Jan. Yeah...........Jan.

And the vaccine stuff.......................exit stage left. Never walk into that again.

I never shoot the messenger. Ever. Only the post. Never the poster.
I don't consider myself as 'the messenger'... ;)

Too often folks dis the post (msgr) w/o even listening, or reading it.

Gammon does pretty good explanations for what he covers. He does some really deep dives into how stuff works in finance. More than I know for sure.

Too often folks dis the post (msgr) w/o even listening, or reading it.

Ever post something that would take a while to read or watch and get a wacko reply within a minute or two? lol Some peeps are pros at it.

Back
Top Bottom