fetterman for the win

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

cheka

Ground Beetle
Reaction score
not my bold

After Sending Out 240,000 Unverified Ballots, Pennsylvania Now Warns Of 'Delays' Counting Midterm Votes​

Here we go again...
Just one day after 15 Pennsylvania House Republicans sent a letter to acting Secretary of State Leigh Chapman demanding to know why 240,000 unverified ballots had been mailed out ("which, according to the law, must be set aside and not counted for the 2022 General Election unless the voter produces lD," the lawmakers wrote), Chapman revealed that there will likely be delays posting the results after the midterm elections.
Acting Secretary of State Leigh Chapman spoke on Monday, Oct. 24 to discuss voting procedures throughout the state.

"It's really important for us to get accurate information about the election process in Pennsylvania," Chapman said during a virtual conference, where she said it would likely take 'several days' to count and certify the votes.
"So voters and the public know that when there are delays in counting, it doesn’t mean that there’s anything nefarious happening. It’s just what the law is in Pennsylvania."
According to Chapman, the delays would be attributed to poll workers not being able to pre-canvas, or count mail-in ballots prior to election day.
She also encouraged voters to go ahead and send in their ballots, contrary to Republican messaging which urged voters to hold onto their mail-in ballots and turn them in to their local board of elections on election day - which Chapman said could (somehow) cause voters to become disenfranchised.
"We have heard that there’s messaging out there in Pennsylvania, as far as instructing voters to hold onto their mail-in ballots," she said, adding "As part of our voter education campaign, we encourage voters to request that mail-in ballot now and return it as soon as possible. We don’t want voters to delay."
Chapman took the opportunity to convey concerns she says stem from 'misinformation' - threats to interrupt voting and calls to delay the sending of mail-in ballots.
While she didn’t detail a specific incident, Chapman said there have been reports of threats aimed at the voting process throughout the state. She promised that her office has worked to investigate any threat made toward a free and fair election.
Since I’ve been in office in January, we have constantly met with the FBI and Homeland Security just to talk through what the current threat landscape is and tools that we can give our counties to make sure that they have physical security protection as well as cyber security protection,” she said.
“So it’s been great to partner with both the federal and state law enforcement organizations. We are in constant communication with them and it’s a situation that we are monitoring,” Chapman added. -Lehigh Valley News
According to Chapman, over 1.2 million mail-in ballots have been requested across the state, and 43% - or 556,000, have been returned.
So does that mean that nearly 25% of mail-in ballots sent out were unverified?

My PA predictions:

-John Fetterman sen
Really? Did you watch the disaster they called a debate? Fetterman has no business being in gov. He could have an R or an L by his name, and I'd say they same thing. It's nothing personal about him, just that his condition after his stroke has left him mentally disabled and obviously unfit for public office.

Edited to add: not to mention the fact that he doesn't pay his own taxes, but would vote to increase your taxes. Lol

Wasn't it certain precints in PA that were putting up paper over the window's so we couldn't see what was going on in 2020's election? And wasn't it PA (among others) who suddenly found hundred's of ballots that weren't counted?

What's going to happen if this continues in the mid-terms?

Really? Did you watch the disaster they called a debate? Fetterman has no business being in gov. He could have an R or an L by his name, and I'd say they same thing. It's nothing personal about him, just that his condition after his stroke has left him mentally disabled and obviously unfit for public office.

Edited to add: not to mention the fact that he doesn't pay his own taxes, but would vote to increase your taxes. Lol

I don't think too many women will be voting for Oz.

I don't think too many women will be voting for Oz.

Not all women are in favor of abortion. Far from it.

Also, is killing babies really more important than not having mentally damaged persons running our government?
Fetterman clearly is not all there, cognitively speaking.
.....but having another D in office is obviously seen by the left as being more important than the well being of the nation. That is especially ironic considering the way they accused Trump of being cognitively impaired, and therefore requiring the use of the 25th Amendment to remove him from office. If they held their own people to that standard, Biden would already be gone and they wouldn't want Fetterman either. Both are obviously far worse in a cognitive sense, than Trump ever was. Neither of them are capable of public interaction without having to read from a script.

Joe..........most of the women I know have shoved aside the "killing babies" way of looking at this and are, instead, focusing on their rights as a human being to decide their own medical care and what goes on with their own bodies.

They feel betrayed by the supreme court and the politicians who feel they don't deserve any rights as far as their own bodies are concerned. I've talked to quite a few women who are registered repubs but who have said this was over the top and want anyone who agrees with the supremes gone. Gone as out of politics and in some cases gone off the planet. They are royally pissed, and I think they will be out in droves on election day.

Joe..........most of the women I know have shoved aside the "killing babies" way of looking at this
Of course. They have to look at it as just a clump of cells, not unlike a tumor, to be ok with killing it.

They feel betrayed by the supreme court and the politicians who feel they don't deserve any rights as far as their own bodies are concerned.
So protecting the baby from being killed is seen as removing ALL of their Rights? Yea, ok. whatever. lol

I've talked to quite a few women who are registered repubs but who have said this was over the top and want anyone who agrees with the supremes gone.
Are they too dumb to understand that abortion is nowhere to be found in the Constitution?

Most states that have kept abortion as legal have put a time limit on it. Abortion at the time of birth or viability is murder. I don't see any other way of looking at it. If your state has a time limit on accessibility then a person cannot say that their accessibility is limiting them. If the state imposed time limit is 16 weeks why cry that accessibility is limited and your choice is not gone. If a person cannot make up their mind within 16 weeks then you're not really thinking this through.

Of course. They have to look at it as just a clump of cells, not unlike a tumor, to be ok with killing it.

So protecting the baby from being killed is seen as removing ALL of their Rights? Yea, ok. whatever. lol

Are they too dumb to understand that abortion is nowhere to be found in the Constitution?

Not going to continue talking about the abortion issue here. What someone else believes about any election issue is their own business, and they have every right to believe in what they believe in, whether you, I or anyone one else agrees with their beliefs or not. Was just giving you one of the main reasons that I think will help Fetterman win. There are others.

Oz certainly has some fans, but a lot of people see him as a lying, conniving, self-serving, carpet bagging quack. They certainly won't be voting for him.

Election day is Nov 8th. In PA we should know by the 10th (at the latest) who won. I'll stick to my predictions and get back to you once the results are in.

BTW - You gave me a good laugh. Thanks!!

Joe..........most of the women I know have shoved aside the "killing babies" way of looking at this and are, instead, focusing on their rights as a human being to decide their own medical care and what goes on with their own bodies.

Do you think those same women believe in the right to refuse an mRNA injection that is now well-documented as causing immunosuppression, cancer, blood clots, strokes, nerve damage, infertility, myocarditis, and death?

Do you think those same women believe in the right to refuse an mRNA injection that is now well-documented as causing immunosuppression, cancer, blood clots, strokes, nerve damage, infertility, myocarditis, and death?

BF...........the women I have talked to are all mothers. In some cases, grandmothers. They have carried babies in their bodies They have given birth. I sure haven't and neither have you. We don't know what a pregnant woman actually goes through, especially one who has been raped or who is experiencing complications that could result in a disastrous life or death situation. They are angry because a few lying, religious maniacs want to tell them what they can or can't do with their own bodies and their own health care. And I don't blame them.

They (and the rest of us) were betrayed by several lying, conniving, religious con artists who lied their way on to the supreme court so they could impose their religious & political views on the entire country. And the will of the majority be dammed. That's why they plan on voting against Oz.

Here's a quick video that can probably explain this a bit better than me. It shows how Alito lied through his teeth so he could get onto the supreme court to overturn Roe. It also shows what kind of a weasel he really is.

Now think back to Kavanaugh's confirmation hearings. Do you see a pattern here? They lied simply to be able to overturn Roe. A small minority of religious loons should not be able to tell a majority of people what they can or can't do with their bodies and their own health care.

As far as I'm concerned, it's time to clean house at the supreme court.

As to Roe - let the people decide. Put it to a national vote. Make whatever the outcome the law of the land.

John Fetterman responds to attacks on his health after debate. Ben Gleib and Cenk Uygur discuss on The Young Turks. 5 mins.

BF...........the women I have talked to are all mothers. In some cases, grandmothers. They have carried babies in their bodies They have given birth. I sure haven't and neither have you. We don't know what a pregnant woman actually goes through, especially one who has been raped or who is experiencing complications that could result in a disastrous life or death situation.
I'm not against women having abortions up to a point. Late term and post birth is, however, outright murder. Forced injections is also outright murder. I also prefer things to be decided at the state level than the national level. People can move from one state to another. But when power is highly centralized and DC screws up, the entire nation is damaged.

I've been a big critic of Trump, and I still am. But, given all that has happened over the past two years, I think anyone who votes Democrat is strongly lacking awareness. There is clearly an ongoing agenda to enslave and depopulate. The losses caused by the mRNA injections, hazardous hospital protocols, and the censorship of effect treatments have killed more Americans than died in all foreign wars.

Not a single elected Democrat (that I'm aware of) has stood up against this holocaust and the Davos agenda. The war on oil and coal is an intentional plan to impoverish people so as to ultimately enslave them. This is admitted in UN documents. It has to be stopped.

Last edited:
Not going to continue talking about the abortion issue here. What someone else believes about any election issue is their own business, and they have every right to believe in what they believe in, whether you, I or anyone one else agrees with their beliefs or not.
Ok, but you were the who brought it up and labeled it as being the most important election issue we have.

Election day is Nov 8th. In PA we should know by the 10th (at the latest) who won. I'll stick to my predictions and get back to you once the results are in.
Unless there is cheating going on, we should know before the 10th.

BTW - You gave me a good laugh. Thanks!!
You gave me one too! Abortion the most important issue on most peoples minds? Lol

We don't know what a pregnant woman actually goes through, especially one who has been raped or who is experiencing complications that could result in a disastrous life or death situation.
The pregnancies you describe, mothers life in danger and those resulting from rape, are exceedingly rare, as the overwhelming majority are nothing but "abortions of convenience".

The big hub bub about it is because the left wants abortion on demand, with no limits. Ie: as a means of birth control.

After all, the ONLY reason Roe was overturned is because those seeking no limit abortions weren't willing to be limited to 15 weeks.

Had they just been ok with that, abortion would in fact still be legal nationwide.

It is because of their own insistence of having unlimted abortion that they ended up getting it overturned.

If you aren't willing to risk a negative outcome, maybe avoid pursuing the issue in court?
....but instead, they push the issue, lose, and then blame the court for giving a decision that they insisted they give? Beyond funny!

You need to keep in mind that a court cannot rule on a case that is not brought before it.
If the possibility of losing is unacceptable, best to not bring the case.

They (and the rest of us) were betrayed by several lying, conniving, religious con artists who lied their way on to the supreme court so they could impose their religious & political views on the entire country. And the will of the majority be dammed.
Those Justices did not force the abortion lovers to pursue the case. They coulda been happily killing babies for 15 weeks, but that wasn't good enough for 'em.

Now they lost it all. Lol

As to Roe - let the people decide. Put it to a national vote. Make whatever the outcome the law of the land.
How 'bout just change the Constitution in order make abortion be covered by it?

You know, instead of trying to do an end-run around it.

I've been a big critic of Trump, and I still am. But, given all that has happened over the past two years, I think anyone who votes Democrat is strongly lacking awareness.
Anyone who votes D at this point is brainwashed.

Not a single elected Democrat (that I'm aware of) has stood up against this holocaust and the Davos agenda.
It is because they are globalists.

Trump, like him or not, is a popular nationalist. That's why the globalists have to be against him and anything he stands for.
It is also why they go after the leader of Italy and Brazil like they do.

The last thing they want is nationalists getting into power and implementing policies that undermine their goals.

Last edited:
Anyone who votes D at this point is brainwashed.
I'll agree with that.
It is because they are globalists.
The Democratic voters themselves? I'm not so sure that they are actual globalists, I think they don't understand who hijacked the executive branch. The UN/ WEF/ Royal Family / Rockefellers / Rothschilds / Gates run the White House. These people are international gangsters. More importantly they are anti-human( except for themselves).

I'm not against natural globalism. But I'm 100% against the UN, especially when you look at the agenda of the people controlling it.
Trump, like him or not, is a popular nationalist.
Trump's fans are populist-nationalists. Trump himself is highly compromised and mixed up with the international cabal. Never forget Operation Warp Speed. His boi Kushner was just over there at Davos in Desert. We really need someone more like DeSantis.

Last edited:
The Democratic voters themselves?
No, they are just fools with self-inflicted brain damage.
The globalists are the ones running the two parties.

Trump's fans are populist-nationalists. Trump himself is highly compromised and highly mixed up with the international cabal. Never forget Operation Warp Speed. His boi Kushner was just over there at Davos in Desert. We really need someone like DeSantis or Lake.
Trump is on-record as being anti vax mandate.

As far as the warp speed thing, that, in my way of thinking, makes it easier to be able to refuse it. As it cannot be legally approved.

Trump absolutely lied about and promoted the injections and it's not excusable.

DeSantis 2024!

Trump absolutely lied about and promoted the injections and it's not excusable.
I'm willing to give him a pass on that, as no man is perfect.
....but keep in mind, even in that clip he did not espouse that anyone would have to take it.

Trump may not be perfect, as no man is, but I still see his policies as having been better for our nation than those of any other potus in my lifetime.
Certainly better than those of the bidet.

Trump is a business man, and a very good one. A good business man should usually is a good politician, if he's honest. And I believe trump is, for the most part. He is somewhat dumbass about medical issues, and yeah, he totally blew this scamdemic. Look, however, at who was advising him, and the general public tv tranced ignorance of the reality of viruses. Still would rather have him up there than that moron up there now.

And Fetterstein, or perhaps FrankenFetter appears to be another braindead lib kneeling to the DS.

yup. he got sold a bill of goods on the injections. so did my favorite trump guy -- peter navarro. so trump is left with a tough political decision -- stay consistent or backtrack on his original stance.

remember that (pfizer) withheld the 'vaccine' news until after the election was stolen -- to harm trump's campaign

i'm not certain what to think about this one here JK

i mean, we've got one of 'those' already, for POTUS

and i'm not going to apologize: it should be personal, he's willing to kill any one of us...and we feel empathy for him?

fk that

i don't care what happens to him, he should be mocked off the stage, as should joe

Trump is a business man, and a very good one. A good business man should usually is a good politician, if he's honest. And I believe trump is, for the most part. He is somewhat dumbass about medical issues, and yeah, he totally blew this scamdemic. Look, however, at who was advising him, and the general public tv tranced ignorance of the reality of viruses. Still would rather have him up there than that moron up there now.

And Fetterstein, or perhaps FrankenFetter appears to be another braindead lib kneeling to the DS.
Perhaps I have been projecting super human qualities on Trump. Its easy to fall into the trap that he is a super hero who will save us. When he speaks I see a man who is totally sincere. One is working very hard to try and fight the deep state. I don't think that energy and passion can be faked. So was he deceived on the vaccine? Does he know something we don't know? Are we wrong about how bad the vaccine is? I have to be able to fit this all together.

I think at some point Trump has to be held accountable for the advisors he appointed, and for taking their advice. Just for example, there is no way that Ron Paul would have allowed Operation Warp Speed, and there is no way Ron Paul would have personally promoted the crap. This is because Ron Paul understands government should be highly limited, and that using tax funds to sponsor mass vaccination programs is corrupt and beyond the scope of legitimate government.

We can also look to how DeSantis handled the plandemic response in Florida. In the first couple weeks he followed all crazy recommendations, but he did his own research and thinking, and very quickly took the correct course of action. Heck, just look at how
much better DeSantis' appointee, Dr. Joseph Ladapo, is than any of the CDC monsters.

Anyway, as far as Fetterman, I hope he definitively loses. Between the death shots, war in Ukraine, and war against fossil-fuels, the Democrats are off the rails.

Last edited:
Here's a quick video that can probably explain this a bit better than me. It shows how Alito lied through his teeth so he could get onto the supreme court to overturn Roe.
Again, he did not bring the case. The looney leftist baby killers did because they weren't happy with only being able to kill babies for the first 15 weeks of pregnancy.

Had they not done that, Roe would still be in force. They did it to themselves.

Why couldn't they have been happy with that? How long do they need to be able to decide if they want their baby? What is the their goal? To be able to kill them right up to the day of birth?

i don't care what happens to him, he should be mocked off the stage, as should joe
I was trying to be nice, but yea, I agree with you. lol

Perhaps I have been projecting super human qualities on Trump. Its easy to fall into the trap that he is a super hero who will save us.
He's a human, and just like the rest of us, he is less than perfect and subject to make mistakes.
....but even on his worst day, he's still light years beyond the bidet.

I would contend that he was as good or better for the nation than any potus we've had in at least the past 60 years.

Perhaps I have been projecting super human qualities on Trump.
At least you have recognized it!

I see a man who is totally sincere.
Are you sure?

Are we wrong about how bad the vaccine is?
Absolutely not. We've verified this 6 ways from Sunday. From the testimony of career doctors like Ryan Cole, Peter McCullough, Robert Malone, Sucharit Bhakdi, and many others, to official excess mortality rates rising on the exact weeks shots and boosters were rolled out. It's proven. These are dangerous. On top of all that, I personally know four vaccine-injured people.

I think I need to emphasize that I do not support Biden in any way shape or form. There are other Republicans in our country of 300+ million people who are qualified to be president aside from Donald Trump. I think DeSantis is one of them.

Last edited:
the women I have talked to are all mothers. In some cases, grandmothers. They have carried babies in their bodies They have given birth.

They are angry because a few lying, religious maniacs want to tell them what they can or can't do with their own bodies and their own health care. And I don't blame them.
@searcher , seeing as you seem to have the inside line on what women think about this whole Roe issue, can you please help me understand exactly what it is that they want relative to abortions?

As in, if they are allowed under the law, how many weeks into a pregnancy is acceptable as a limit? Or do they (the ones you say you speak for) want it as an option all the up to the day of delivery?
Ie: where is the line that they can be happy with?

They already had the ability to abort in most States up to almost 4 Months. Is that not long enough to decide if they wanted to keep their baby or not? Why was that not good enough?

After all, they are the ones who made the challenge in court, but now they don't want to abide by the decision they got.

Why did they not just leave well enough alone, and be happy with the (imho) very generous amount of time to legally have an abortion? Instead, they took a gamble, and lost.

Help me to understand exactly what they are fighting for.

@searcher , seeing as you seem to have the inside line on what women think about this whole Roe issue, can you please help me understand exactly what it is that they want relative to abortions?

As in, if they are allowed under the law, how many weeks into a pregnancy is acceptable as a limit? Or do they (the ones you say you speak for) want it as an option all the up to the day of delivery?
Ie: where is the line that they can be happy with?

They already had the ability to abort in most States up to almost 4 Months. Is that not long enough to decide if they wanted to keep their baby or not? Why was that not good enough?

After all, they are the ones who made the challenge in court, but now they don't want to abide by the decision they got.

Why did they not just leave well enough alone, and be happy with the (imho) very generous amount of time to legally have an abortion? Instead, they took a gamble, and lost.

Help me to understand exactly what they are fighting for.

Maybe I haven't explained what I was saying in a way that could easily be understood or you're taking what I've said way out of context. Who knows?

The women I've talked to (and a lot of men) are pissed off at what they consider to be a betrayal of the supreme court concerning their right to choose what goes on with their own personal bodies and their own personal health care. Their main thing is "What gives them the right to decide what I can or can't do with my body?"

Forget abortion for a minute. Could be the jab. Could be anything else. Alot of people, both men and women, have expressed this to me. A small minority of people who were not elected but were appointed by congress, after they lied to that same congress to secure their appointments, have decided what other human beings could or could not do with their own bodies.

Supposed the supreme court decided that everyone should get the jab. Would you go along with that decision? Supposed they came up with a decision that people with certain illnesses should be denied medical care. Would you go along with that? This is what I'm getting at.

I know you enjoy debating / arguing with people online. You're actually good at it (lol.) But the decision to overturn Roe really isn't so much about abortion as it is about a handful for human beings trying to control what the vast majority of people can or can't do concerning their own bodies and health care. Pretty soon it could be about who lives or who dies. Who can or can't elect presidents. Get where I'm going here? Hope I've made my point of view a bit clearer.

I think it's time to get rid of the supreme court that we have today. No more presidential picks, congressional hearings, lifetime appointments. Let anyone who wants to be on the supreme court run for office and be elected by the people of the country. No more than two four-year terms. This would end all the bullshit going on with them.

BTW..........congrats on making the IAPA&DHOF.

Maybe I haven't explained what I was saying in a way that could easily be understood or you're taking what I've said way out of context. Who knows?

The women I've talked to (and a lot of men) are pissed off at what they consider to be a betrayal of the supreme court concerning their right to choose what goes on with their own personal bodies and their own personal health care. Their main thing is "What gives them the right to decide what I can or can't do with my body?"

Forget abortion for a minute. Could be the jab. Could be anything else. Alot of people, both men and women, have expressed this to me. A small minority of people who were not elected but were appointed by congress, after they lied to that same congress to secure their appointments, have decided what other human beings could or could not do with their own bodies.

Supposed the supreme court decided that everyone should get the jab. Would you go along with that decision? Supposed they came up with a decision that people with certain illnesses should be denied medical care. Would you go along with that? This is what I'm getting at.

I know you enjoy debating / arguing with people online. You're actually good at it (lol.) But the decision to overturn Roe really isn't so much about abortion as it is about a handful for human beings trying to control what the vast majority of people can or can't do concerning their own bodies and health care. Pretty soon it could be about who lives or who dies. Who can or can't elect presidents. Get where I'm going here? Hope I've made my point of view a bit clearer.

I think it's time to get rid of the supreme court that we have today. No more presidential picks, congressional hearings, lifetime appointments. Let anyone who wants to be on the supreme court run for office and be elected by the people of the country. No more than two four-year terms. This would end all the bullshit going on with them.

BTW..........congrats on making the IAPA&DHOF.

I don’t think you understand the Supreme Court decision WRT Roe vs Wade.

They ruled it is not a federal issue. It belongs to the states.

So just the oppposite what you are saying.

You explained that you talk with lots of women about the issue.

My question was, what exactly do they want, when it comes to abortion?
You said a lot, but did not answer my question.

They had 15 weeks but challenged it because they were not satisfied with that.

Would 16 weeks be enough?

Maybe 20?

Help me out here. I want to understand how long would be acceptable to them, because I have asked this before, but have never received a clear answer.

Or are no limits, their goal?

Forget abortion for a minute. Could be the jab.
They did rule on that.
Supposed the supreme court decided that everyone should get the jab. Would you go along with that decision?
No, but my decision to refrain would not affect any other person, as it is on the record that the vax does not prevent transmission of the virus.
However, when a baby is aborted, its life is cut short and our Founding Docs guarantee the Right to ones life.

I know you enjoy debating / arguing with people online. You're actually good at it (lol.)
I try to be.
....and yes, I do enjoy a good debate. Lol

Pretty soon it could be about who lives or who dies
We already have court cases about that.
Ie: everyone on death row stood before a court and had their Right to their life be decided.

All that would do is to ensure that our nation would not last very long.

It sounds as though you are espousing something very similar to direct democracy.

I guess my question comes down to this.

How can we ever find agreement with each other if one side will not say exactly what it is that they want?

How do we reach compromise in that case?

You explained that you talk with lots of women about the issue.

My question was, what exactly do they want, when it comes to abortion?
You said a lot, but did not answer my question.

They had 15 weeks but challenged it because they were not satisfied with that.

Would 16 weeks be enough?

Maybe 20?

Help me out here. I want to understand how long would be acceptable to them, because I have asked this before, but have never received a clear answer.

Or are no limits, their goal?

They did rule on that.

No, but my decision to refrain would not affect any other person, as it is on the record that the vax does not prevent transmission of the virus.
However, when a baby is aborted, its life is cut short and our Founding Docs guarantee the Right to ones life.

I try to be.
....and yes, I do enjoy a good debate. Lol

We already have court cases about that.
Ie: everyone on death row stood before a court and had their Right to their life be decided.

All that would do is to ensure that our nation would not last very long.

It sounds as though you are espousing something very similar to direct democracy.

:eek:

Ok, by your lack of an actual response, I can only conclude that no-limit abortion is the goal.
Ie: right up until the day of full-term delivery.

You did say that you talk extensively about this issue with women from all walks of life, but the subject of how long is acceptable never came up?
That's kinda hard to believe, but whatever. Lol

Back
Top Bottom