Finviz charts

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Ttazzman

Ground Beetle
Benefactor
GIM2 Refugee
Reaction score
i dont know about you guys but recently when i click on a specific Finviz chart a Add Pops up that covers the whole right side of the chart that i cant X out of .........not sure if its just me but it has made doing a close inspection of the charts useless

Are you on mobile or desktop?

desktop ....seems to be fine on mobile.......get nothing on mobile.....desktop the popup covers the whole right half screen......on the desktop the popup comes up with the chrome browser ...if i use another browser with a popup blocker (opera) all is fine

You shouldn't be seeing any Google ads from pmbug.com while logged in, so most likely, the ads are being served on finviz side. I highly recommend you add NoScript browser extension to your desktop browser:
The NoScript Security Suite is Free Open Source Software (FOSS) providing extra protection for Firefox (on Android, too!), Chrome, Edge, Brave and other web browsers.

NoScript is a built-in key security component of the Tor Browser, the top anonymity tool defending millions against surveillance and censorship.

This browser extension allows JavaScript and other potentially harmful content to be executed only by trusted web sites of your choice (e.g. your online bank).

You won't see those ads once you have NoScript installed (unless you explicitly give them permission to run).

finviz-noscript.png

^ That's what I see (click it to see full image) with NoScript installed. I only gave finviz.com permission to run javascript.

Back
Top Bottom