Firearms Thread-Questions-Answers & Pictures

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

For Tazz.....new model with bugs worked outView attachment 6409
i dont have any new ones yet.....but hear good things about them....same on the new anacondas..IE better machine work internals but not hand fitted equalling similar feeling guns but easier to service... :) you talked me into a picture of one i dont think they will ever re-produce (your gun??)
kodaik barrel.jpg

My college roommate got to handle a couple of my pistols over Christmas. It's only fair because back in the 1980s I DSC_1813.JPG banged his ex-gf and his 18 yo cousin who visited us in FL.

Yea it is my "championship trophy" I picked up from the winnings I got from stomping old college buddies in fantasy football this year.

Federal judge in Texas put a stay on Pistol Brace illegality making it unenforcable until it goes to trial; at which time it will be deemed unconstitutional. Braces are now for sale everywhere on the interweb.

My Unca Harry brought home a broom-handle C6 Mauser. How the heck the gummint can even consider outlawing a pistol first made in 1896, many of which are cherished to this day?

Sumbody tell me the difference between the old and new CONCEPT/ADAPTATION (other than the brace is made of wood and it also served as a weather-proof fargin holster).
1700743430362.png1700743523786.png

The difference is that you have demoncrats in the gumint and they know nothing about guns - just feelings.

Back
Top Bottom