First Spouse coins

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

AgStacks63

Fly on the Wall
Reaction score
Ok so i've been doing a little buying here and there and i recently bought a Jackie Kennedy coin for my mother. I like the fact that they are 24k but it doesn't seem like there is a real demand for them. I've seen some sights and ebay that you can buy the earlier one (i.e. '07's) for close to spot. Does anyone collect these. Good investment??

When it comes to gold as there isn't a large supply of junk gold like there is for junk silver, I stick to CGM's & AGE's but I prefer then .9999 fine over .9167 fine and paying less for it. Generic bars would be good too.

I stick to well known products too.

Back
Top Bottom