Fun With Bitcoin for Beginners: Part Three

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a community supported watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more.

Register a free account to join the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including access to market data/charts and additional members only rooms (including one for trade/barter with the community).

DoChenRollingBearing

Yellow Jacket
Messages
1,269
Reaction score
3
Points
0
Location
SE USA
...

Will I get the "Dumbass of the Week" award for trying to buy a 0.25 oz Gold Eagle with BTC?

Barron's columnist Randall W. Forsyth wrote an influential column on BTC this weekend, Wall Street is well-aware of this...

And my virtual friend "Bitcoin Insider" answers more of my questions (China, NSA computers and how else to spend them).

http://tinyurl.com/mb7no3q
 
Good write up!

It makes me a bit sad when I remember considering dropping a large amount of cash on bitcoin 2 years ago, but I never got around to it.
:sad$:
 
Back
Top Bottom