GIM2 refugees

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

What ever happened to Buck?
I seem to remember, nine months ago as we moved over here...he had said, in passing, he was gonna be on less.

For whatever reason. Shifting focus? Putting things in order in real time, for what we all know is coming?

It happens. I was at other-focused boards before I came here, and I'll probably move on, at some point. Maybe because I choose not to pay for the jacked-up cost of Internet connection...seeing as how it's moved from communications and entertainment, to propaganda and surveillance.

Humm, I have enjoyed reading this thread, brought back memories. Memories of that super fast confoun-dent computer I had, had till it fried its self into a mass of discombobulated parts.

After I sent it to the lab and they sent it back as "we don't know?" Why I made parts of it. And, that my friends is why I diss-o-peer-ed. Well at least I have this phone....and, I hate it.

Butt all in all I've enjoyed this thread with its rants, and bitch'n....

Hey Mike.........just for entertainment here's a link to some ranting & bitching by hypertiger. It's funny but a bit insane.

No! Not super kittie!

Dag-nab-it search. U know, long time, ago i mean way back in my tequila teens or my early whiskey 20's I ran across a little black book. A little black book about corporate members who dressed up in robes and they did circles and about the time they did the "hokey-pokey" I closed the book and beered it out of my brain.
And, and that's what I think about 3° and 33° .
You know? I din't even finish that hokie-pokie book. Never even crossed my mind to think about it till I read ur link.

Back
Top Bottom