Gold Bulls (& Stock Bears), are we wrong?

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

DoChenRollingBearing

Yellow Jacket
Reaction score

Record-er after record-er on the stock indices... Without doubt over the past three years stocks (S&P 500) have been a great place, returning some 20% per year. Not counting dividends.

Yet gold goes nowhere (or else it goes down)...

"What if We BEARS are Wrong?" *

http://goo.gl/Kg7Nth

* Um, do we see a Part Two in the future...?

Do not constrain yourself to a single asset class.

I "save" in precious metals.
I "invest" in income producing assets such as rental real estate and dividend stocks.

:cheers:

Perspective. It's all about the window of time you use to make the claim. History doesn't judge. Math doesn't lie. Humans like to change the equation, but I'm not sure we can find a Kobayashi Maru solution though.

Back
Top Bottom