hello from southern il

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

tedrow42

Fly on the Wall
Reaction score
I'm tedrow I have a small collection of silver and thinking about gold as my next buy. New to the forum

I work on the river and stay out for a really long time. That's about it not much to me lol

I'm tedrow I have a small collection of silver and thinking about gold as my next buy. New to the forum

I work on the river and stay out for a really long time. That's about it not much to me lol

Welcome!
:wave:

What kind of gold; Eagles?

Welcome to the forum tr42. :wave:

Don't take too much ballast with you when you are out on the river. Your boat might sink taking all of your ballast to the bottom of the river.

Lol I still don't get it I guess you seen my other post?

And thanks guys I'm a lead man or second mate its the same thing. Push barges I don't work a dredge or nothing like that

welcome to the forum. I guess you have to work on the river. They don't have paved roads in Illinois yet do they?

welcome to the forum. I guess you have to work on the river. They don't have paved roads in Illinois yet do they?

? Yeah its acualy really hard to find dirt roads around me to take the mud truck. The river is just like a way to run away from drama... plus I make bank

Back
Top Bottom