Housekeeping (forum topics)

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

pmbug

Your Host
Administrator
Benefactor
Reaction score
United-States
I added several new forum rooms:
  • Other Markets - Subforum to Fiat Ponzi > Stocks, bonds, crypto and other investment markets
  • Medical - subforum to BSTS > Diseases, ailments, treatments, etc. This is not medical advice. Always consult your doctor or healthcare professional
  • Digital OpSec - subforum to BSTS > Computers, internet, footprints and such
  • Hobbies - subforum to STS > That voodoo that you do
  • Science - subforum to STS > Yeah science!
  • Arts and Entertainment - subforum to STS > Music, movies, poetry, literature, games
  • Deep Thoughts - subforum to STS > Philosophy, thought experiments, existential ponderings, etc.

I also spent many hours moving threads into the new forum rooms as appropriate. I'm sure I missed a few (especially old threads in STS that belong in Politics), but I think I got enough to give the new rooms some color.

Color is always nice. Depending on the shade of blue.
f2fe67a3e25cc7b128b8f83886ff906e.jpg

It's "blue steel" from the movie Zoolander.

I added two new forum rooms and moved a few threads as appropriate. There are likely more that need to be moved, but I'll have to hunt for them later.

• We the Jury - Subforum to Politics > Discuss court cases, politics of SCOTUS, etc.
  • PMBug 101 - subforum to Serious Business > Tips for using the forum

I added a new (private) forum room:
  • Hot Takes - Subforum to Bunker Talk > Private forum for discussion of non-mainstream topics, opinions and speculations

I added a new (private) forum room:
  • Hot Takes - Subforum to Bunker Talk > Private forum for discussion of non-mainstream topics, opinions and speculations
great move - creating a containment area for things (they) dont like/dont want the public to know. since the internet died, and the (censors) have gone crazy, it's best to keep certain topics behind a wall

I have moved a lot of threads from the Medical forum to Hot Takes. The Medical forum, as a subforum to BSTS, is intended to be a place to share practical tips/advice/experience with medical issues, not hash out conspiracies or political issues.

I added a new (public) forum room:
  • QA - subforum to STS > Need help with something? Ask questions, get answers (hopefully)

This forum works a little differently from existing discussion forums. This forum allows folks to post a question and upvote (or downvote) the best (or most helpful) answers.

I thought we could experiment with this and see if it is helpful.

I've amended the description for the Hot Takes forum as follows:
  • Hot Takes - Subforum to Bunker Talk > Private forum for discussion of news, opinions, speculations and topics that don't fit other forum rooms.

I added:
  • Cryptocurrenies Bug -Discuss cryptocurrency news, markets/trading, staking, etc.
and moved a bunch of threads from the Other Markets forum node which I also renamed to Trading Bug.

Last edited:
What happened to Other Markets? Where the Lunatic Fringe thread lived?

Unless I'm missing something?

Back
Top Bottom