How US Corps DONT Pay Taxes!

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

jprich16

Fly on the Wall
Reaction score
How US Corps DONT Pay Taxes!

Truth is SHOWN!

What punishment should there be for corps (who are defined as people) that dont pay their fair share?

Tax loopholes?? sigh.. This is an incredibly small minded argument.

These aren't loopholes. If the USA tried to stake claim to foreign profits, then you'd see other countries follow suit. When 3 countries all stake a 33% claim on your global profits, why are you doing business at all?

The idea that point of sales should be the only variable considered(which is what that guest is proposing), completely ignores the cost of doing business in the USA vs the rest of the world. It's damn expensive to do business in the states. That impacts their margins.

I also think the idea that a company should give 20% of their stock to the government is asinine.

Businesses should not pay taxes at all since they are taxed DOUBLE, once when the money is in the business coffers and again when it is distributed to the shareholders. Since only real people wind up paying the taxes, only real people should be taxed.

Any taxes paid by a business are ADDED to the price of their products, in effect passing the taxes on to the buyers of the products. Bottom line is that no business actually pays the taxes - All such taxes are paid by their customers, their employees, and their owners.

The ONLY reason to tax businesses is to HIDE the taxes from the true tax-payers.

What punishment should there be for corps (who are defined as people) that dont pay their fair share?

Why should anyone pay tribute to an illegitimate, immoral, corrupt mafia that calls itself government while stripping you of all your inalienable rights and spreading war and tyranny around the globe? The question you should be asking is: how can I incorporate myself, so I can starve the war machine that enslaves me?

I think the poster mistook this place for just another Marxist pesthole on the internet.

1. Even if corporations don't pay taxes, so what? It's a bogus argument; if corps don't pay taxes, and the rich people don't pay taxes, then who the hell does? It's a bogus argument based on a false and evil premise; why is it automatically good for anybody to be forced to pay tribute to Caesar? Why do leftoids presume that businesses--and thus people--are property of the state who owe their existence and their money to the state? What a racket!

2. 35%?!?!?!?! Are you effing kidding me?!?!?!? Why would anyone bother to produce anything if some third party will arbitrarily assert itself into your business and steal almost half your profits? And this communist crap belligerently asserts this as a negative, i.e. "Some companies aren't even paying 35%!" Can't bring myself to watch this video, I recognize that so-called "economist" (i.e Keynesian statist hack) as another mini Krugman who goes around whining about how no one pays enough taxes and the Fed doesn't print enough money.

Get this unholy collectivist crap outta here

Back
Top Bottom