i am back from Chicago

Penn

Yellow Jacket
Reaction score
This is my cousin- me, my brother and my sister.

Penn

Yellow Jacket
Reaction score

Last edited:

Penn

Yellow Jacket
Reaction score
my cousin treated me to a massage at a spa

Last edited:

Penn

Yellow Jacket
Reaction score
I grew up there- and most of my family is there. The trip was about family. We had 2 deaths in the family the past few months- I dont want time to slip away with out seeing my mom, and of course my nephews are adorable. On the way out there- after 100 miles I became dizzy most of the drive- I stopped and slept in Ohio- but it was sort of cold.

When I was there my brother saved me over $200 by fixing the damage I did to the paint on my car when I hit my shed.

We had alot of nice family time. (tho my one brother blew me off)

I bought my nephew a scrabble game and he got all excited.

My cousin paid for the gas and tolls for me to visit.

I want to go again in 2014.

On this visit- I did not get lost on the detour coming in- like I always do.

Glad you are back OK, Penn. But Chicago? I mean that's even colder than PA, seriously...

:flail:

Penn

Yellow Jacket
Reaction score
also when I got back- none of my bills got paid and was sent back. I had switched where I bank- and I entered my customer number as my account number when they are in fact different.

pmbug

Your Host
Administrator
Reaction score
Glad you had a good trip Penn. It's always nice when you get along with family. :)

Penn

Yellow Jacket
Reaction score
Yup- I am already planning a next trip. She wants me to come before she moves. She might move out of state- so I intend to visit before that day.

She was abit let down- when I would not go to bars and downtown with her. But now she knows what to expect. Her complex has a pool. I can deal with that!!