i am back from Chicago

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Penn

Yellow Jacket
Reaction score
This is my cousin- me, my brother and my sister.

Last edited:
my cousin treated me to a massage at a spa

Last edited:
I grew up there- and most of my family is there. The trip was about family. We had 2 deaths in the family the past few months- I dont want time to slip away with out seeing my mom, and of course my nephews are adorable. On the way out there- after 100 miles I became dizzy most of the drive- I stopped and slept in Ohio- but it was sort of cold.

When I was there my brother saved me over $200 by fixing the damage I did to the paint on my car when I hit my shed.

We had alot of nice family time. (tho my one brother blew me off)

I bought my nephew a scrabble game and he got all excited.

My cousin paid for the gas and tolls for me to visit.

I want to go again in 2014.

On this visit- I did not get lost on the detour coming in- like I always do.

Glad you are back OK, Penn. But Chicago? I mean that's even colder than PA, seriously...

:flail:

also when I got back- none of my bills got paid and was sent back. I had switched where I bank- and I entered my customer number as my account number when they are in fact different.

Glad you had a good trip Penn. It's always nice when you get along with family. :)

Yup- I am already planning a next trip. She wants me to come before she moves. She might move out of state- so I intend to visit before that day.

She was abit let down- when I would not go to bars and downtown with her. But now she knows what to expect. Her complex has a pool. I can deal with that!!

Back
Top Bottom