I need an upper.....

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

ancona

Praying Mantis
Reaction score
I'm looking for a [ideally] pistol caliber upper for an AR-15 lower. This lower will likely accept nearly any upper, since it is from a manufacturer of GovCo lowers. That said, a 5.56/,223 lower is also acceptable, as would be a 6.5 Grendel or a .50 Beowulf. Anyone with a line on one is encouraged to contact me.

BTW, this is a profit sharing deal, within which we will measure the value of the upper VS the lower, assign a percentage of total dollar value, then split the profit on that proportion of the total profit. [cash of course, or silver if preferred]:cheers:

Anyone inerested??

Talked to 5 guys today & Nothing-Zero-Nada!
I'm still lookin,but seems tough right now.

GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS!!!

Had me worried for a bit there, Ancona.

I read the title of your thread and thought you were into drugs.

Glad to know it's only guns. ;_)

I could use a bridge, but no dentures yet thank God!

No, I waited too long to drop some bank on an upper for a nice lowe that has been gathering dust in the gun closet. Oh well, my procrastination should not become anyone elses problem. If I can find one, I have a friend who has beden sitting on that fence, but decided to get a rifle [finally].

I could use a bridge, but no dentures yet thank God!

No, I waited too long to drop some bank on an upper for a nice lowe that has been gathering dust in the gun closet. Oh well, my procrastination should not become anyone elses problem. If I can find one, I have a friend who has beden sitting on that fence, but decided to get a rifle [finally].

unfortunately, thats me. I never bought a "black rifle" when they were cheap. oh well. have plenty of other guns. Still want a 30-30. But I've reached the point of cupidity. Anything I buy now will probably sit in the closet.

Good luck on your search, nothing around here at all for AR's/accesories... even having trouble just finding .223 rounds locally. :mad:

Back
Top Bottom