I went to Chicago

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Penn

Yellow Jacket
Reaction score
I wanted to save .75 on tolls- so I took a turn- and I was wildly lost for 2 hours and 60 miles. I saved $10 in tolls- but used up 2 gallons of gas and 2 hours. It was dark, rain, construction and I did not have my driving glasses.

My brother had an AC for me, and 4 lap tops he got off the job.

So-of that- 3 of the lap tops are sold along with 1 I had.

The other night- his neighbor next door walked in the house at 1AM, hollaring- and told me I left the garage door open. He was lucky he wasnt shot!
So- then- I gets in trouble- he told my brother all about how I left the door open. I did not do it. My brother was the last one home. If I need something from my car I used the entry door. It bugs me that the drunks assessment is truth and my doing is- not acceptable. hence- I cut the visit short. He is working 12+ hour days- so- it isnt like it is quality time. I only would escalate things. He is not running a hotel. so basically I stayed 2 nights.

I got home an hour ago. I came home to a hungry cat. The neighbor who was going to feed her never came.

On the way back, I found my driving glasses.

I notice on menus of food places- they want to sell a package. I was at bruger king on the turn pike- and I asked for a simple egg sandwhich. $1.75, where as the other entries were $4ish.

I had gotten my hair cut at the beauty school- and -let me tell you. That gal got mad that I called for the instructor. I asked for a marine flat top. Her cut looked nothing like it. I point is- that age group- wants folks to clap and cheer over a bad hair cut. (everyone wins a trophy generation) now mind you- they had a sale- if you buy a hair cut you get a manicure for $3. I figured- yeah. She never soaked my hands- no massage- she even had the nerve to ask me if I wanted my nails cut!! When I left- I could still see the dirt under my nails from the garden. But hey- that generation- everyone gets a prize. Her defiant look she gave me- is like she cursed me because I would not clap and cheer over the non items she did to improve me!!

So- my trip cost me $255. I hope the 3 lap tops I sold will cover that.

Attachments

• Roger.jpg
    Roger.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 1
Back
Top Bottom