January 6 Insurrection

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

From the link:

Expanding on these remarks on his YouTube channel, Kirschner suggested that Trump has "pretty much sealed the deal" with regards to proving his criminal intent for prosecutors investigating his attempt to overturn the 2020 election, as well as the former president's actions around the January 6, 2021 riots at the Capitol.

Kirschner added that Trump suggesting the Constitution be terminated is part of his plan to inspire "the insurrection, part two."

"Donald Trump is now advocating that the constitution be terminated, the results of the presidential election be thrown out, and that he'd be declared the rightful winner, and he's using this declaration to recruit new insurrectionists," Kirschner said.

Kirschner added that Trump suggesting the Constitution be terminated is part of his plan to inspire "the insurrection, part two."
No, that's what the MSM et al is projecting that Trump said that.

In fact, you've probably noticed they all came out saying they believe in the Constitution (and therefore their oaths to defend it)....?

Pretty cool trap Trump set up for them. How? Easy. Once it is proved they all willingly violated their oaths of office they're trapped like the traitorous rats that they are!

Pretty cool trap Trump set up for them. How? Easy. Once it is proved they all willingly violated their oaths of office they're trapped like the traitorous rats that they are!

Really don't understand something here. Who are the traitorous rats you're referring to?

Do realize it's Trump who the Jan 6 committee was investigating, and it's Trump the special investigator is looking into?

I don't know what's gonna happen, but I'm pretty sure if charges are brough against anyone, they'll be against Trump and some of his cronies.

Edit to add:

1670328329368.png

Last edited:
Do realize it's Trump who the Jan 6 committee was investigating, and it's Trump the special investigator is looking into?
Yes. I realize that.

I also realize that the Unselect Committee is totally partisan, as in biased to the left, as in 'they have an agenda' to 'get' Trump, as in they're freaking out that Elon exposed some of their corruption?

It's a sham 'trial' they created just as the impeachments were 'sham trials', just as the Mueller 'investigation' was a sham. The FBI was 'in' on Jan 6. Antifa was 'in' on Jan 6. Ray Epps was 'in' on Jan 6.

Just because you don't look at the truth doesn't mean that the truth doesn't exist. At some point you have to consider the actual facts.

This will not harm Trump. It WILL harm Pelosi, the FBI, and all the critters that were 'in' on Jan 6!

The behavior of those above is treasonous. THEY over threw the US Government on November 3rd 2020. That was when the 'insurrection' happened. That is treason. Jan 6 is their attempt to cover it up!

Lots more coming out.

Texts from the crazies:

The Italian Job:

Last edited:
Last edited:
Lots more coming out.

Texts from the crazies:

"White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows exchanged text messages with at least 34 Republican members of Congress as they plotted to overturn President Trump’s loss in the 2020 election."​

That's LOL funny.

Their erroneous assumption is that Trump lost the 2020 election.

Just because they haven't looked at the evidence - denied there was any evidence - refused to look at the evidence, doesn't mean evidence doesn't exist.

Just like telling a lie. No matter how many believe the lie is true, it still is a lie.

It so happens THEY are in the seat of power and because they are they have controlled the outcome.

At some point you have to consider the actual facts.
Those with TDS are blind to the facts.

As for wanting to terminate the Constitution goes, it is those trying to do such things as ban guns and restrict free speech who are the ones seeking to terminate the Constitution.
Ie: they pledge an oath to protect, preserve and defend the Constitution, but hate what it says and use their power in order to effectively change it without going through the Amendment process.

The Constitution says what it says, and an oath to protect it, preserve it, and defend it, applies to all of it. Not just the parts of it they currently agree with.

He's gonna make a major announcement tomorrow.................

I know... do you think Ukraine will fire another missile into Poland and blame Russia for it again? You know like they did when he announced his run for 2024. Instead of covering Trump, the 'news' was all about Putin firing a missile at a NATO country and the beginning of WWIII.

I know... do you think Ukraine will fire another missile into Poland and blame Russia for it again? You know like they did when he announced his run for 2024. Instead of covering Trump, the 'news' was all about Putin firing a missile at a NATO country and the beginning of WWIII.

lol No clue.

Maybe he'll announce a running mate?

Or.................I know this is a long shot...........but could he be gonna announce that "the republician party is dead" and he'll be running in the new Trump Party. "Gonna MAGA as a 3rd party candidate and be America's new (and improved) super hero." Send me money. Save the USA. Donate right away.

Can't wait to hear what it is.

Did you check out post #52? Really is rubber room stuff.

Don't think he'll really run. The announcement and signing a statement that he was a candidate was one thing, but he's gotta lotta legal stuff coming his way very soon. Plus I think the repubs would prefer someone other than him. Time's gonna tell.

that was one hell of a biased judge... only read like 1 paragraph too. talk about "jumping to conclusions". I expect better of my 11 year old.

"he judge said Goodman had prevented bloodshed by "miraculously" luring Jensen and the mob away from the Senate."

Interesting they keep insisting it was a riot. I bet 99% of those folks didn't go to riot. It was a mostly peaceful protest.

Today's the day. In 15 minutes you can catch the Jan 6 committee recommend charges against those who sought to overturn the election. If you don't catch it today you can watch Rachel and the gang going over things tonight.

Don't think he'll really run. The announcement and signing a statement that he was a candidate was one thing, but he's gotta lotta legal stuff coming his way very soon. Plus I think the repubs would prefer someone other than him. Time's gonna tell.
Trump knows the Republican Party is rotten to the core, and what better way to destroy it but from within. Neither the Democrats nor Republicans will survive this, which is exactly the plan.

Trump knows the Republican Party is rotten to the core, and what better way to destroy it but from within. Neither the Democrats nor Republicans will survive this, which is exactly the plan.

I gave you a thanks because I think you believe this. Will file this away so we can see what happens 6 mths and 1 year from now. Will be interesting to see how things pan out.

From the committee today:

Will be interesting to see how the recommendations are received by the DOJ and if they'll act on them.

When is this committee going to go away. They could have charged Trump a long time ago. This committee is just going after the headlines and trying to keep their name before the public forever. As if they are doing any good. The only good thing about their mess is that they should be going away in three weeks (?).

Good riddance.

When is this committee going to go away.

Their report comes out Wednesday. Don't think you'll hear too much from them after that.

They could have charged Trump a long time ago.

The committee doesn't have the power to charge anyone. They're recommending that the DOJ charge Trump and others. But I do agree with you. Trump should have been charged a long time ago. Like Jan 7th in my opinion. Really can't understand what has taken so long.

these are exactly the things they themselves have been doing...!

??????????????????????

All I have seen them do is to conduct an investigation into Jan 6th.

I watched Jan 6th happen on tv. Watched Trump and his cohorts give their speeches, watched the crowds head to the Capital and then watched them assault the capital.

I saw Trump give his pathetic little speech where he basically sung their praises and asked them to leave.

Pryor to the election I also saw Trump say, "The only way I can lose is if the election is rigged." He said this numerous times in public and on tv way before the election ever took place. At first, I thought he'd simply use that as an excuse if he lost. Little did I know he was saying that because he had concocted a plan where he would use that as an excuse in an attempt to overthrow the government by overturning an election and installing himself into power as a dictator.

The sad fools who actually assaulted the capital were simply pawns in Trumps scheme. Nothing more. I think most of them probably realize that now. They're paying the price for listening to and believing a con artist. They deserve everything they get. And so does Trump and those who helped him concoct his scheme.

Hopefully the DOJ will bring charges against Trump and everyone else the committee has recommended.

End of my soap box. Onward and upward.

‘Unfit for any office’: Cheney lambasts Trump at final Jan. 6 panel meeting​

CNN
Dec 19, 2022

GOP Rep. Liz Cheney, vice chair of the House select committee investigating the Jan. 6 insurrection on the US Capitol, said the guarantee of the peaceful transfer of power is "at the heart of our Republic 7:06

I gave you a thanks because I think you believe this. Will file this away so we can see what happens 6 mths and 1 year from now. Will be interesting to see how things pan out.

From the committee today:

Will be interesting to see how the recommendations are received by the DOJ and if they'll act on them.
These "referrals" from the partisan committee are just as impotent as the previous two articles of impeachment. Trump is daring the Demoncrats to prosecute him. They will balk. The hearings were only about attention, CNN air time and media spin.
Now imagine of they actually charge Trump with crimes, the discovery process, and actual trial, will expose evidence the Demoncrats do NOT want exposed. Once again it's a smoke and mirror show.
What would Trump's motive be to announce his running for president, especially so early? He's THE distraction; the decoy. While the media whip up the Trump Derangement Syndrome, DeSantis will be making inroads in the background.
It is by belief that Trump will pull out last second and leave the Republicans stranded, or substitute in a suitable replacement like above mentioned DeSantis.
The other option would be the destruction of the two-part system and a powerhouse alternative party of Trump/Desantis/Musk leaches voters from the two existing corrupt parties.
May we live in interesting times...

‘Unfit for any office’: Cheney lambasts Trump at final Jan. 6 panel meeting​

CNN
Dec 19, 2022

GOP Rep. Liz Cheney, vice chair of the House select committee investigating the Jan. 6 insurrection on the US Capitol, said the guarantee of the peaceful transfer of power is "at the heart of our Republic 7:06

Unfit for office is a Republican who gets ANNILATED in a Deep Red state. Lol

But I do agree with you. Trump should have been charged a long time ago. Like Jan 7th in my opinion. Really can't understand what has taken so long.
Because the unselect partisan committee had to take this long to make charges up.
Pryor to the election I also saw Trump say, "The only way I can lose is if the election is rigged." He said this numerous times in public and on tv way before the election ever took place.
It's called 'freedom of speech'. And the election was rigged. You'd have to be a Democrat to not see that.
Little did I know he was saying that because he had concocted a plan where he would use that as an excuse in an attempt to overthrow the government by overturning an election and installing himself into power as a dictator.
That would be a conspiracy made up by the left - who actually DID concoct a plan to create riots at the Capitol in order to do exactly what they are doing now. Attempting to convict Trump of 'something'... 'ANYTHING' to keep him from running again. This too will fail (and I'm registered independent! I'm a JFK democrat and the party abandoned me).
The sad fools who actually assaulted the capital were simply pawns in Trumps scheme. Nothing more.
Agree completely they were pawns. Antifa goons, Ray Epps (whatever happened to him anyway?), the Capitol police. Probably NAZI's imported from Ukraine? Soros, the list goes on and on....

Better start preparing...

This will help all the Democrats in the near future:

1671556617246.png

LOL these are exactly the things they themselves have been doing...!

No better misdirection than to accuse your enemies of what you are actually guilty. No one wants to seem to talk about the bombers, the Fib plants, and the shaddy Antifly buses that showed up. Oh, and the Police were the only ones to murder/harm anyone that day.

I watched some of the video live and all they did was walk in and stand there like a tour group. Some insurrection, lol. High school parties have way worse behavior.

Back
Top Bottom