Jim Rogers on Bloomberg - two worlds collide

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

bushi

Ground Beetle
Reaction score
I mean, sober thinking & reasoning world, colliding with newsworld.
http://www.bloomberg.com/video/81770490/
Not very recent (end of Nov), but good, sober view of things as they are. And it is quite funny to watch: him, saying "but what are the REAL game changers in the markets", and dismissing all the BS talk, vs the journalist - she keeps coming up with "...but S&P says", "...but Fitch downgraded/upgraded", "...but markets are rallying..."

and I liked especially the "great" argument @02:00, when she was eventually out of "...but ...buts": "(...)all right, Jim, all right...". Has to be seen, words wouldn't do it justice, class..

:popcorn: - why they call it news, it is entertainment these days (oh, and speaking of which - she is a seriously hot looker, that girl, my gosh! That would explain why I stopped caring at some stage, if she makes any sense! :rotflmbo:

If we're going to rate the chicks on BBerg - let me put in my vote for Lisa Murphy! I think she blows the rest off, beauty AND brains - she was a trader for Citi, but with good timing left that for a more secure job.

Betty Liu ain't bad either. Heck, almost none are over there. Trish who recently joined up is super-distracting-pretty, but not in the same beauty class as Lisa, IMO.
Or as smart.

I long ago decided if someone was going to tell me nonsense all day about what I do for a living, it'd have to be a hot chick...Lisa works for me, and often makes sense.

I like the new redhead too, gosh...

I'd have to say the main idiot there is that Indian chick with the Irish accent. She actually berated a floor trader just before Christmas who was skeptical of the store traffic numbers turning into spending numbers.

You just don't do that - those guys know their stuff - and she turned out wrong after the corrected numbers came out anyway. They don't put her down there anymore.

Back
Top Bottom