Jobs, side hustles & life styling for $$$

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

I Asked Millionaires How Much Money They LOST​

We interviewed entrepreneurs all over Los Angeles, California asking them how much money they have lost in a year as well as the most amount of money they have made in a year, and asking for their career/life advice. We interviewed entrepreneurs in a variety of industries such as artificial intelligence, real estate, Entrepreneurship, and sports / entertainment. We have a ton of amazing content on the way so make sure you stay tuned for more content soon!

12:41

This one's a bit different. Taylor is a YouTuber living in a high-rise in NYC. Here she's out and about.

NYC VLOG: Day in the Life Exploring the City and Living my Best Life​

Join me as I absolutely gallivant around the best city in the world. @Taykbell→ / taykbell 🐢 Filmed and edited by yours truly. Subscribe for $0 and don't forget to INCINERATE the like button, I'll love you forever.

13:37

Asking Supercar Owners How They Got RICH! (Las Vegas)​

Apr 1, 2024

We interviewed business owners all over Las Vegas asking them how they got rich. We asked them about the most amount of money they have made in a year as well as asking for their career/life advice. We interviewed people in a variety of industries such as Trading, Real Estate, Manufacturing, and Airbnb. We have a ton of amazing content on the way so make sure you stay tuned for more content soon!

14:40

Asking Millionaires How They Got RICH! (New York City)​

Apr 8, 2024

We interviewed business owners all over New York asking them how they got rich. We asked them about the most amount of money they have made in a year as well as asking for their career/life advice. We interviewed people in a variety of industries such as Marketing, Real Estate, Trading, and Franchising. We have a ton of amazing content on the way so make sure you stay tuned for more content soon!

11:59

Self-made millionaire who retired at 35: The first time I felt financially secure, I was ‘living small’ and spending ‘a lot less’​

How much money would you have to make to feel financially secure?

CNBC’s International Your Money Financial Security Survey conducted by SurveyMonkey recently asked people all over the world exactly that, and the answers revealed of how people in different countries think about their finances.

Ask the same to Steve Adcock, and he’ll likely challenge the premise.

“Financial security is not an income amount,” the 42-year-old tells CNBC Make It. “To me, financial security is a time amount.”

More:

This one's pretty good. When I worked, I cut grass and did cleanouts as side hustles, so it hit home. As for the title, YMMV.

This can make you 1000 dollars a day with this!​

Apr 17, 2024
Here are the top ways to make with a truck and trailer.

12:25

Thanks for watching! Check this video out on the Dump Trailer Business!- https://youtu.be/PETn97ZELu4

Asking Atlanta Millionaires How They Got RICH!​

Apr 18, 2024

We interviewed business owners all over Atlanta, Georgia asking them how they got rich. We asked them about the most amount of money they have made in a year as well as asking for their career/life advice. We interviewed people in a variety of industries. We have a ton of amazing content on the way so make sure you stay tuned for more content soon!

13:08

Back
Top Bottom