John Stossel's interview with Edward Snowden

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

SongSungAu

Big Eyed Bug
GIM2 Refugee
Reaction score
Time flies. Edward Snowden has been living in Moscow for over nine years now.

Almost two years ago, John Stossel uploaded this interview with Snowden.

The video below should begin at a bit over the one hour mark where John Stossel asks Snowden what life is like in exile. It's interesting and then the conversation moves on to what people can do to protect themselves, the surveillance problem, and the third party doctrine.

If you want to watch from the beginning, you will need to pull the slider thing back to the start.

The FULL Snowden Interview (1:43:29)​

Published on Dec 21, 2020 by John Stossel​
Here's my full interview with NSA Whistleblower Edward Snowden — it’s the longest interview I've ever posted.​
I once was unsure if Edward Snowden -- who leaked documents showing that the NSA spied on Americans -- was a hero, or a traitor who made us all less safe.​
Now I've done my research, and I think he's a hero. What do you think? Our full interview, above, will help you decide.​

Back
Top Bottom