JOKE OF THE DAY!?!

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

3.png

My diipest sympathies to the curators of the President's account :)

I read it as her message to the person looking at her t shirt
So yeah I am fatter than you ......

Pretty funny, but you spelt "Bidet" wrong.

My excuse is dyslexia, not dementia.

However, I am starting to invoke 'elder abuse' as a fallback when things go wrong.

Getting on has some benefits, I've got my name down for US President. It looks like fun, ride in a helicopter, spout incoherent nonsense to a sycophantic press while eating ice cream, fiddle with the nuke buttons, sooooo many holidaze, and you get paid by all sorts of people. Ideal retirement gig IMO.

If it ended with him getting hit by a car, then I would know it wasn’t just a trolling tweet.

Dude is legit, there are a few loons in the area known to the gen pop. Mad as they come...

Back
Top Bottom