krugman & eliz warren against audit fed

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

"I oppose the current version of this bill because it promotes congressional meddling in the Fed’s monetary policy decisions, which risks politicizing those decisions and may have dangerous implications for financial stability and the health of the global economy," Warren said in a statement provided to HuffPost.

Yeah, can't let the cat out of the bag man. Once the sheep realize they've been had, the house of cards will collapse and the sheep will become wolves.

When you look at all the big shots- the big thing is- where do they stand on monetary policy.

This is where Krugman is a joke. His type are there as the controlled opposition- and the make sure the fed does not get audited.

Elizabeth Warren is a real snake in the grass. "Takes on" Wall Street, yet is not interested in what the Banksters are up to...

(Krugman I ignore for now, as he is already outed as a clown, hardly anyone respects him)

I will be watching to see if any of the Bill Clinton scandals (Pedophile Isle, etc.) stick to Hillary, or she otherwise craters. This would open the door to a Pocahontas candidacy.

Who else does the D-Team have? Joe Biden, LOL?

On the other hand, I don't want Jeb either...

:judge:

:paperbag:

we used to read good things about Elizabeth Warren ........

I guess its not difficult to silence anyone who steps out of line though

Back
Top Bottom