Latest Covid protocol

CiscoKid

Pirate
Benefactor
Reaction score
Anyone with lingering breathing / chesty cough problems might want to check out 3% food grade hydrogen peroxide.
Inhaled through a nebuliser is the best way but some of us use a simple atomiser and sharp intake of breath for a quick fix..
Some reckon it’s all you need to treat Rona .
Dr Mercola suggests reducing the concentration to 1% and add some Lugols iodine .
What the nebulised hydrogen peroxide does is to elevate the oxygen levels across the entire lung tissue area and give an instant boost to the area that needs it, with any left over going into the bloodstream for further transfer to where it’s needed.
Its the equivalent of time in a hyperbaric chamber with elevated oxygen, at almost no cost.
I have seen people with real bad chesty coughs that sounded like they were going to get to pneumonia get a really good turnaround and a good friend of mine has kept his 85 year old mum going for years on nebulised peroxide daily, having been a heavy smoker all her life and with severe emphysema. He also persuaded her to avoid that needle and the pharmaceutical products her doctor offers.

There are a few ways to deliver / boost oxygen levels and this is what the immune response is seeking to do via the bloodstream.
Im not medically trained but I have avoided pharmaceutical products for more years than I care to think about, ever since the doctors failed us with the first baby being allergic to lactose, which was being delivered via breast milk .
I have sought to find and test alternatives that we have access to and do not recommend anything that I have not had first hand experience of . And yeah , that includes ivermectin 🙂

Really good advice. 🩺 I have a nebulizer that I use with hydrogen peroxide when something is trying to clog my chest up. For me, the issue is seasonal allergies. My grass allergies are "completely off the charts". That is an exact quote from the last ENT I saw. I also have 45 lush acres to keep mowed. Doh! So, for me, my Neti pot is my best friend. I use a combination of Neil Med Neti pot solution, three drops of grapefruit seed extract, and two drops of Lugol's iodine solution in one cup of distilled water. Using this solution regularly in my sinuses, this past summer was my best allergy season yet. I also take NAC daily.

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Benefactor
GIM2 Refugee
Reaction score
The virus itself, once a simple poison, now an active roaming critter that wants to infect you, covit all your resources, then kill you, has been weaponized to cover the last 100 years of industrial pollution, and to increase select incomes.

Something is horribly wrong with this whole scenerio.
1) Globalism.

2) Davos Man.

3) "Color Revolution" here - victory of the Political Elites' Uniparty.

I'd add,

4) The virus isn't a simple virus. It was a biological weapon, made for political purpose - botched, just as mRNA (intended to sterilize us, IMHO, not kill us) has been botched. Because these mid-wits aren't as smart as they think they are.

Goldbrix

Big Eyed Bug
GIM2 Refugee
Reaction score
FAUCICIDE ON LIVE TV ?
NFL POSTPONES BENGAL/BILLS GAME AS PLAYER COLLAPSES ON THE FIELD.

PLAYER RUSHED TO THE ONLY CINCINNATI TRAUMA CENTER.
UNIV. CINN. MEDICAL CENTER

Goldhedge

GIM2 Refugee
Benefactor
Reaction score
FAUCICIDE ON LIVE TV ?
NFL POSTPONES BENGAL/BILLS GAME AS PLAYER COLLAPSES ON THE FIELD.

PLAYER RUSHED TO THE ONLY CINCINNATI TRAUMA CENTER.
UNIV. CINN. MEDICAL CENTER

Bills' Damar Hamlin collapses on field vs. Bengals on 'MNF;' Buffalo safety in critical condition​

A scary scene unfolded during the first quarter of Monday night's game between the Bills and Bengals. With 5:58 remaining in the opening quarter, Bills safety Damar Hamlin was injured after tackling Bengals wideout Tee Higgins. Hamlin initially stood up after making the tackle but quickly collapsed to the ground. The league has officially postponed the game.​

Goldhedge

GIM2 Refugee
Benefactor
Reaction score
TV hosts are putting a spin on the event. Saying he was given CPR before being put in ambulance to hospital.

Just watched the game coverage and those players knew something serious happened. They were in shock. You could see it in their faces. One guy was crying.

What does that tell you?

Goldhedge

GIM2 Refugee
Benefactor
Reaction score
Yep, I see 'em collapse suddenly all the time!

22981472771ad04e.jpg

Casey Jones

Benefactor
GIM2 Refugee
Reaction score
TV hosts are putting a spin on the event. Saying he was given CPR before being put in ambulance to hospital.

Just watched the game coverage and those players knew something serious happened. They were in shock. You could see it in their faces. One guy was crying.

What does that tell you?
Where is Tiffany Dover?

Probably the same place this guy's going.

What you saw, though, was not them weeping over his death. It appears it's not yet even unofficial.

What you saw, is THEM seeing THEIR OWN future. They all took the Slab Jab. The front-office drones and the NFL oligarchs, demanded it.

Now they see what they hath wrought...to others, and to themselves.

Unca Walt

Ground Beetle
Benefactor
GIM2 Refugee
Reaction score
Where is Tiffany Dover?

Probably the same place this guy's going.

What you saw, though, was not them weeping over his death. It appears it's not yet even unofficial.

What you saw, is THEM seeing THEIR OWN future. They all took the Slab Jab. The front-office drones and the NFL oligarchs, demanded it.

Now they see what they hath wrought...to others, and to themselves.
Don't exaggerate. Only 93% of pro players got the jab-jab-jab. Mandated. "Do it or lose it" (job)

Goldbrix

Big Eyed Bug
GIM2 Refugee
Reaction score

What does that tell you?
The EMTs done CPR for 10 mins. and possibly used a defibrillator before loading him into the ambulance.

rblong2us

Yellow Jacket
Reaction score
And, once again, I wake up happy that I did not fall for the scam and that my immune and cardiovascular systems are intact.
Theres a reasonable body of evidence that the spike proteins that seem to be triggered by doing the virus and shedding effects given out by jabees, do have a long term effect and that we are all, or nearly all effected.
'Mostly intact' might be the best any needle free human can hope to have achieved.

Goldhedge

GIM2 Refugee
Benefactor
Reaction score
The EMTs done CPR for 10 mins. and possibly used a defibrillator before loading him into the ambulance.
Yep, I had CPR classes at the Y and learned all about saving lives. You don't need a medical person, just someone who knows CPR.

In fact, if you are going to have a heart attack your best chances of survival are at the Y. Everyone from the janitor to the CEO are trained yearly on CPR and they have defibrillators in every location. Turn it on and the machine walks you through the whole process. Nearly brainless.

Avalon

GIM Refugette
Benefactor
Reaction score
Theres a reasonable body of evidence that the spike proteins that seem to be triggered by doing the virus and shedding effects given out by jabees, do have a long term effect and that we are all, or nearly all effected.
'Mostly intact' might be the best any needle free human can hope to have achieved.
I would love to see any data you come across. I suspect the same.

Avalon

GIM Refugette
Benefactor
Reaction score
Yep, I had CPR classes at the Y and learned all about saving lives. You don't need a medical person, just someone who knows CPR.

In fact, if you are going to have a heart attack your best chances of survival are at the Y. Everyone from the janitor to the CEO are trained yearly on CPR and they have defibrillators in every location. Turn it on and the machine walks you through the whole process. Nearly brainless.
Not all people who drop over have shockable rhythms. The defibrillators tell you. All you can do for them is high quality CPR. High quality is very aggressive and you most likely break ribs. Outcomes are not great for that group.

Goldhedge

GIM2 Refugee
Benefactor
Reaction score
and while we're at it...

There are two commonly known versions of CPR:
  1. For healthcare providers and those trained: conventional CPR using chest compressions and mouth-to-mouth breathing at a ratio of 30:2 compressions-to-breaths. In adult victims of cardiac arrest, it is reasonable for rescuers to perform chest compressions at a rate of 100 to 120/min and to a depth of at least 2 inches (5 cm) for an average adult, while avoiding excessive chest compression depths (greater than 2.4 inches [6 cm]).
  2. For the general public or bystanders who witness an adult suddenly collapse: compression-only CPR, or Hands-Only CPR. Hands-Only CPR is CPR without mouth-to-mouth breaths. It is recommended for use by people who see a teen or adult suddenly collapse in an out-of-hospital setting (such as at home, at work, or in a park).

How to perform CPR - A Step-by-Step Guide​

Goldhedge

GIM2 Refugee
Benefactor
Reaction score
On the News: Damar Hamlin is on a breathing tube. They induced him to sleep. Had cardiac arrest at 24.

rblong2us

Yellow Jacket
Reaction score
I would love to see any data you come across. I suspect the same.
My body of evidence so far, is based on discussions with unjabbed friends and their unjabbed friends all grumbling about poor health and virus type symptoms, far in excess of previous winters, in spite of taking more vitamins, potions and immune support than ever .....
I read the opinion of some of the alt medical experts who infer this but suspect any actual evidence will get buried or otherwise diluted.

I struggle to give much credence to 'science' from any direction these days as theres folk needing exposure /clickbaiters who will stretch any 'truth' to get attention. Eg Del Bigtrees ' watch the water' snake venom fearmongering.

CiscoKid

Pirate
Benefactor
Reaction score
Damar Hamlin just might be the wakeup call that 'something' isn't right in the world....

Nah. The sheep will continue to comply right up until they are being loaded onto the boxcars. Even then, some of them will be convinced that they are being taken somewhere "for their safety". Some people are just predisposed to fear and brainwashing. There really isn't any helping people like this. Might as well not even try.

Casey Jones

Benefactor
GIM2 Refugee
Reaction score
Obviously, hanging with Ben...
Tiffany Dover was a nurse. And one of the first recipient of the Magic Goo...she marched proudly on-camera to the execution injection stage, took it, had a seat as instructed...and minutes later was on the floor, unconscious.

According to approved media sources, she quickly revived.

She was a prolific Face***k poster, and her posts became spotty, generic, airy...like someone was copying them out of a junior-high-school poetry reader.

MEANTIME, her HUSBAND suddenly became wealthy enough to buy a much-larger house. And, on the sly, changed his own Face***k marital status to "single."

My interpretation: The horsepiddle, the Big Pharma enforcers, and goobermint, all wanted to keep Nurse Tiffany's death on the down-low. Hubby got a big payout - they bought the wife they murdered. Like payment to a dog's owner after you run it down with your car.

That could be done, then. Not so much, now, not anymore.

Goldhedge

GIM2 Refugee
Benefactor
Reaction score
I remember 20 somethings having heart attacks all the time... NOT!

CiscoKid

Pirate
Benefactor
Reaction score
I remember 20 somethings having heart attacks all the time... NOT!

Oh, sure. Back when I went to school, it happened so frequently that we would just step over the bodies on our way to the next class. :ROFLMAO:

Remember, heart attacks and strokes among young healthy people are now the new normal and are, in fact, your way of knowing that the experimental injections are working.

Avalon

GIM Refugette
Benefactor
Reaction score
My body of evidence so far, is based on discussions with unjabbed friends and their unjabbed friends all grumbling about poor health and virus type symptoms, far in excess of previous winters, in spite of taking more vitamins, potions and immune support than ever .....
I read the opinion of some of the alt medical experts who infer this but suspect any actual evidence will get buried or otherwise diluted.

I struggle to give much credence to 'science' from any direction these days as theres folk needing exposure /clickbaiters who will stretch any 'truth' to get attention. Eg Del Bigtrees ' watch the water' snake venom fearmongering.
I suspect we will be seeing solid evidence that shows many of the unjabbed have been spiked proteined too

Casey Jones

Benefactor
GIM2 Refugee
Reaction score
I suspect we will be seeing solid evidence that shows many of the unjabbed have been spiked proteined too
A contagious infection of a different sort.

I'm not trying to exaggerate when I say, this is likely to be a near-extinction event.

The day the motherWEFfers pulled the lever that wiped out humanity.

Goldhedge

GIM2 Refugee
Benefactor
Reaction score
From shedding? I was told by an MD that 'shedding' doesn't happen...

Casey Jones

Benefactor
GIM2 Refugee
Reaction score
He got four more years than this young lady.

View attachment 5416
You can't help but feel for her.

But she should have had some knowledge of what she was getting into. If not...well, there's no help for cluelessness.

I see she's all decked out there. The (probably clear) Smart-Grrl Glasses, the face diaper, the I-M-Serious bitch-face.

Dead.

Repeated tens of thousands of times a month, enough people are going to wake the (expletive) up and...do what must be done.

Goldhedge

GIM2 Refugee
Benefactor
Reaction score
Redpill78 discusses the Damar Hamlin situation in the first 10 mins.

USVI BOMBSHELL & AMERICA’S PRIME TIME NFL RED PILL ON OCCAM’S RAZOR EP. 254​

Last night, America watched live as a healthy, 24 year old professional football player, collapsed and died on the field, resuscitated on television after 9 minutes. Is this enough to wake people up? The NFL is scared.
65m

Last edited:

Goldhedge

GIM2 Refugee
Benefactor
Reaction score
Please explain 'shedding'. What does that mean?
My SWAG is that after one gets the jab they have a reaction - think flu vaccines? - after you get a flu jab you come down with some form of flu and your body fights off the 'mild' infection. Anyone close to you can 'get' the flu because of 'shedding', you are sick and anyone near you can also get it? That's the theory.

Those that get the 'jab' come down with some form of cv19 that the body fights off. If someone is near them, they too can 'catch' the bug.

MD's dismiss the idea that this is possible. IDK.

In my case, a buddy got the Astrazenica jab as a 'test' subject. He came over the next day and I caught the woo flu. It kicked my butt. He told me it kicked his butt about 3 days after.

Goldhedge

GIM2 Refugee
Benefactor
Reaction score

U N P R E C E D E N T E D​

On Monday night, January 2, 2023 at 7:55 pm Central time during the game Buffalo Bills Safety Damar Hamlin fell backwards to the ground from cardiac arrest. The mainstream media will not even entertain the idea that the experimental Covid-19 injection, which the NFL mandated that ALL players, coaches and team staff take, could have anything at all to do with this unprecedented event.

Please pray for Damar Hamlin and his family. And then pray that the people responsible for the bioweapon masquerading as a vaccine and all of those who mandated it, be brought to justice. As of 9:50 pm Central time the NFL is reporting that Damar is in critical condition.
8m

Casey Jones

Benefactor
GIM2 Refugee
Reaction score
There hasn't been a death on the field in an NFL/AFL game in over 50 years.

FIFTY YEARS. In those days, chest and rib pads were homemade; they had just moved from leather helmets to padded plastic. Players were paid less than teachers, and many of them were abusing pain medicines or were just drunks.

We know more about impact protection; these men are not $12k part-timers but are million-dollar stars. Winning a championship can make everyone involved, especially the owners, very rich; so there's NO expense spared with nutrition or medical staff.

And this happened.

Top Bottom