Latest Covid protocol

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Anyone with lingering breathing / chesty cough problems might want to check out 3% food grade hydrogen peroxide.
Inhaled through a nebuliser is the best way but some of us use a simple atomiser and sharp intake of breath for a quick fix..
Some reckon it’s all you need to treat Rona .
Dr Mercola suggests reducing the concentration to 1% and add some Lugols iodine .
What the nebulised hydrogen peroxide does is to elevate the oxygen levels across the entire lung tissue area and give an instant boost to the area that needs it, with any left over going into the bloodstream for further transfer to where it’s needed.
Its the equivalent of time in a hyperbaric chamber with elevated oxygen, at almost no cost.
I have seen people with real bad chesty coughs that sounded like they were going to get to pneumonia get a really good turnaround and a good friend of mine has kept his 85 year old mum going for years on nebulised peroxide daily, having been a heavy smoker all her life and with severe emphysema. He also persuaded her to avoid that needle and the pharmaceutical products her doctor offers.

There are a few ways to deliver / boost oxygen levels and this is what the immune response is seeking to do via the bloodstream.
Im not medically trained but I have avoided pharmaceutical products for more years than I care to think about, ever since the doctors failed us with the first baby being allergic to lactose, which was being delivered via breast milk .
I have sought to find and test alternatives that we have access to and do not recommend anything that I have not had first hand experience of . And yeah , that includes ivermectin 🙂

Really good advice. 🩺 I have a nebulizer that I use with hydrogen peroxide when something is trying to clog my chest up. For me, the issue is seasonal allergies. My grass allergies are "completely off the charts". That is an exact quote from the last ENT I saw. I also have 45 lush acres to keep mowed. Doh! So, for me, my Neti pot is my best friend. I use a combination of Neil Med Neti pot solution, three drops of grapefruit seed extract, and two drops of Lugol's iodine solution in one cup of distilled water. Using this solution regularly in my sinuses, this past summer was my best allergy season yet. I also take NAC daily.

The virus itself, once a simple poison, now an active roaming critter that wants to infect you, covit all your resources, then kill you, has been weaponized to cover the last 100 years of industrial pollution, and to increase select incomes.

Something is horribly wrong with this whole scenerio.
1) Globalism.

2) Davos Man.

3) "Color Revolution" here - victory of the Political Elites' Uniparty.

I'd add,

4) The virus isn't a simple virus. It was a biological weapon, made for political purpose - botched, just as mRNA (intended to sterilize us, IMHO, not kill us) has been botched. Because these mid-wits aren't as smart as they think they are.

and while we're at it...

There are two commonly known versions of CPR:
  1. For healthcare providers and those trained: conventional CPR using chest compressions and mouth-to-mouth breathing at a ratio of 30:2 compressions-to-breaths. In adult victims of cardiac arrest, it is reasonable for rescuers to perform chest compressions at a rate of 100 to 120/min and to a depth of at least 2 inches (5 cm) for an average adult, while avoiding excessive chest compression depths (greater than 2.4 inches [6 cm]).
  2. For the general public or bystanders who witness an adult suddenly collapse: compression-only CPR, or Hands-Only CPR. Hands-Only CPR is CPR without mouth-to-mouth breaths. It is recommended for use by people who see a teen or adult suddenly collapse in an out-of-hospital setting (such as at home, at work, or in a park).

How to perform CPR - A Step-by-Step Guide​

first

EPISODE 301: PANDEMICOLOGY​

U.S. Turning Away from Shots; NFL Safety Collapses; Twitter Files Update; ICAN Lead Attorney Deposes Godmother of Vaccines, Gets Shocking Admission; The Coming Famine W/ War Correspondent; The Greater Reset

150m
Guests:
00m Peter McCullough, MD, MPH,
26m Jeffry Jaxsen - Repatha statin; Airfinity, Imperial College; TWTR Files,
1h:13m Michael Yon, combat correspondent
2h19m Derrick Broze The Greater Reset

I-RECOVER​

POST-VACCINE TREATMENT PROTOCOL​

Management of Post-Vaccine Syndrome​

Major public health authorities do not recognize post-COVID-vaccine injuries and no official definition exists. However, a temporal correlation between receiving a COVID-19 vaccine and the beginning or worsening of a patient’s clinical manifestations is sufficient to diagnose a COVID-19 vaccine-induced injury, when symptoms are otherwise unexplained by concurrent causes.

Since there are no published reports detailing how to manage vaccine-injured patients, our treatment approach is based on the postulated pathogenetic mechanism, clinical observation, and patient anecdotes. Treatment must be individualized according to each patient’s presenting symptoms and disease syndromes. Chances are, not all patients will respond equally to the same intervention; a particular intervention may be life-saving for one patient and completely ineffective for another.

Early treatment is essential; the response to treatment will most likely be attenuated when treatment is delayed.

About this Protocol​

Hey guys............I need a favor and hope you can help.

- First and foremost: I have a couple of posts in this thread. Mine were kinda posted for a laugh. Truth be told I'm a jabee.

- To be honest I read through some of the stuff and imagine there may be 1 or 2 peeps who may have nightmares about a white coat wearing Fauci chasing them through city streets with a giant syringe full of jab juice. Makes me laugh. But that's just me.

- While I don't see anything wrong with the thread personally it's starting to become a bit political. I'd like to see it stay in the Medical forum but it has been mentioned that it could end up in Hot Takes or Politics if the political stuff isn't side-lined.

- As a favor to me could we just keep it about practical medical info? Really would appreciate it.

- TIA

It's ALL politics.

If you guys would prefer to keep the thread going like it is - that's cool. Let me know and I'll move it to politics. You guys decide.

Not my choice here. Just trying to keep the peace as one gimer to another - so to speak.

I honestly don't see how anyone can seperate the jab from politics at this point. We didn't make it political - our crooked elected officials, the rotten bastards at the CDC and the NIH, and the CCP's bioweapons lab (funded with our tax dollars) did that. 🤷

We're just talking about it.

I think that it is becoming quite clear to the most impartial observer at this point that the jab is the virus. I know two "jabees" who have suddenly become red pilled and to say that they aren't happy about it would be an understatement.

I honestly don't see how anyone can seperate the jab from politics at this point. ...
The (original) topic of this thread had nothing to do with any vaccine. It offered practical info on treating a covid infection. All jab talk in this thread belongs in one or more of the numerous threads on jabs in the Hot Takes or Politics forum.

If you guys would prefer to keep the thread going like it is - that's cool. Let me know and I'll move it to politics. You guys decide.

Not my choice here. Just trying to keep the peace as one gimer to another - so to speak.
Speaking for myself only...I seldom know where a thread is buried. I use NEW POSTS.

I'm not pounding the tables here - only pointing out, we cannot really talk about the CDC's "protocols" (orders to physicians) without touching on the politics behind it.

If I'm out of line here, I can accept that. I'm easy to work with, so long as it's all civil...

If I'm out of line here, I can accept that. I'm easy to work with, so long as it's all civil...

You're not out of line at all. Not one bit. Big guy mentioned something about politics being mixed in the thread. I said I would like to deal with it. I read through the thread and to be honest I didn't see anything wrong. But I figured I would say something since I'm an ex gimer and can relate to the posters.

I also understand how some threads can drift a bit due to the content being a touchy subject.

I also checked the view count = it's over 2,000. In my opinion that's damn good and it shows me that the subject matter being discussed is a popular topic. I don't see anything wrong at all but it's not my house.

Personally I'd let it alone, especially with the view count and the exposure it's getting. But that's just me. And I ain't shit. lol 😜

You're not out of line at all. Not one bit. Big guy mentioned something about politics being mixed in the thread. I said I would like to deal with it. I read through the thread and to be honest I didn't see anything wrong. But I figured I would say something since I'm an ex gimer and can relate to the posters.

I also understand how some threads can drift a bit due to the content being a touchy subject.

I also checked the view count = it's over 2,000. In my opinion that's damn good and it shows me that the subject matter being discussed is a popular topic. I don't see anything wrong at all but it's not my house.

Personally I'd let it alone, especially with the post count and the exposure it's getting. But that's just me. And I ain't shit. lol 😜
Well, if it makes him happy, fire it over to POLITICS.

Like I said, I find out what's new by clicking on NEW POSTS. I'll find it either place.

We all have our foibles...his house, his rules.

practical info on treating a covid infection.
Here's what helped me when I caught it in Oct 2020.

Quercetin, zinc, vitamin D and guaifenesin.

5000mg quercetin, 200mg zinc, 50,000IU of vit D and 1200mg of guaifenesin daily, had my symptoms turned around within 48 hours from first onset of symptoms.

As for the effectiveness of quercetin, NIH (Fauci's employer) has several papers published on NCBI that state that quercetin can help fight a covid infection, as well as that of several others virus'.

Quercetin in the Prevention and Treatment of Coronavirus Infections: A Focus on SARS-CoV-2​

Quercetin can alter, in human cells, the expression of 30% of genes encoding protein targets of SARS-CoV-2, thus potentially interfering with the activities of 85% of these proteins [62]. Potential drug targets in the virus are PLpro, 3CLpro, RNA-dependent RNA polymerase (RdRp), and viral spike glycoproteins. In contrast, drug targets presented on the host are angiotensin-converting enzyme (ACE2), angiotensin AT2 receptor, and transmembrane protease serine 2 (TMPRSS2) [64].

Quercetin in the Prevention and Treatment of Coronavirus Infections: A Focus on SARS-CoV-2​

Quercetin inhibits viral entry, absorption, and penetration in the SARS-CoV virus, which might be at least partly explained by the ability of QR and its derivatives to inhibit 3-chymotrypsin-like protease (3CLpro) and papain-like protease (PLpro).

Potential Clinical Benefits of Quercetin in the Early Stage of COVID-19: Results of a Second, Pilot, Randomized, Controlled and Open-Label Clinical Trial​

Conclusion: QP (Quercetin Phytosome®) statistically shortens the timing of molecular test conversion from positive to negative, reducing at the same time symptoms severity and negative predictors of COVID-19.

Anti-inflammatory potential of Quercetin in COVID-19 treatment​

The neutrophil recruitment and activation in COVID-19 have also been well demonstrated. The inhibitory effects of quercetin on IL-17 can double the hope for a positive outcome in the treatment of COVID-19.

As for my personal experience, it was the worse cold/flu type sickness I've ever had. Wheezing when I breathed, couldn't take a deep enough breath to blow my nose, coughing up tons of gunk out of my lungs, etc etc.

Here's what helped me when I caught it in Oct 2020.

Quercetin, zinc, vitamin D and guaifenesin.

5000mg quercetin, 200mg zinc, 50,000IU of vit D and 1200mg of guaifenesin daily, had my symptoms turned around within 48 hours from first onset of symptoms.

As for the effectiveness of quercetin, NIH (Fauci's employer) has several papers published on NCBI that state that quercetin can help fight a covid infection, as well as that of several others virus'.

Quercetin can alter, in human cells, the expression of 30% of genes encoding protein targets of SARS-CoV-2, thus potentially interfering with the activities of 85% of these proteins [62]. Potential drug targets in the virus are PLpro, 3CLpro, RNA-dependent RNA polymerase (RdRp), and viral spike glycoproteins. In contrast, drug targets presented on the host are angiotensin-converting enzyme (ACE2), angiotensin AT2 receptor, and transmembrane protease serine 2 (TMPRSS2) [64].

Quercetin inhibits viral entry, absorption, and penetration in the SARS-CoV virus, which might be at least partly explained by the ability of QR and its derivatives to inhibit 3-chymotrypsin-like protease (3CLpro) and papain-like protease (PLpro).

Potential Clinical Benefits of Quercetin in the Early Stage of COVID-19: Results of a Second, Pilot, Randomized, Controlled and Open-Label Clinical Trial​

Conclusion: QP (Quercetin Phytosome®) statistically shortens the timing of molecular test conversion from positive to negative, reducing at the same time symptoms severity and negative predictors of COVID-19.

Anti-inflammatory potential of Quercetin in COVID-19 treatment​

The neutrophil recruitment and activation in COVID-19 have also been well demonstrated. The inhibitory effects of quercetin on IL-17 can double the hope for a positive outcome in the treatment of COVID-19.

As for my personal experience, it was the worse cold/flu type sickness I've ever had. Wheezing when I breathed, couldn't take a deep enough breath to blow my nose, coughing up tons of gunk out of my lungs, etc etc.

In addition to the above treatment, my wife also had me using a nebulizer with two teaspoons saline solution and 1/16 teaspoon of hydrogen peroxide. Cleared my lungs right up.

In addition to the above treatment, my wife also had me using a nebulizer with two teaspoons saline solution and 1/16 teaspoon of hydrogen peroxide. Cleared my lungs right up.
3% food grade peroxide. Cheap and easily obtained and apparently the equivalent of an oxygen saturated session in a hyperbaric chamber.

Given how ivermectin has been demonized, so much and so long...just that a site opens with the name "ivermectin.com" is suspicious.

Sounds like a crude entrapment scheme. Yes, it's against the law to receive ivermectin intended for human use, without prescription.

Given how ivermectin has been demonized, so much and so long...just that a site opens with the name "ivermectin.com" is suspicious.

Sounds like a crude entrapment scheme. Yes, it's against the law to receive ivermectin intended for human use, without prescription.

vax109.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom