Latest Covid protocol

arminius

Ground Beetle
Reaction score
Anyone close to you can 'get' the flu because of 'shedding', you are sick and anyone near you can also get it? That's the theory.

Doesn't explain how it 'sheds' or how it moves from one body to the next. Skin to skin contact would be possible, but how about anything further. Does it jump from one corpus to another? If so, 5 feet? The whole concept is never discussed. Does one virus have a longer range shed than another? Why is it never discussed how it does this.

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Benefactor
GIM2 Refugee
Reaction score
Doesn't explain how it 'sheds' or how it moves from one body to the next. Skin to skin contact would be possible, but how about anything further. Does it jump from one corpus to another? If so, 5 feet? The whole concept is never discussed. Does one virus have a longer range shed than another? Why is it never discussed how it does this.
It's an unfolding detail. The spike protein is apparently spread the same way viruses or germs are spread - contact, bodily fluids, aerosols out the lungs. It's believed that the proteins can remain for a time, on surfaces.

Nobody seems to know. Certainly not the mid-wit government scientists who CREATED this problem. So we'll all have to learn, and it WON'T come from Fow Chee's office. Or that of whichever Davos acolyte replaces Fow Chee.

Unca Walt

Ground Beetle
Benefactor
GIM2 Refugee
Reaction score
Since I am what is very soon going to become known as a "pureblood" (Type O), I wonder if there would be a way for me to be "drained". Hey, I'm 82 and fit. Lotta broken (but healthy) parts.

So if I get run over, shot, yada... I could have a donor chain around my neck. My blood hasta be in pretty good shape or I would not be breathing, nicht wahr?

And it could be used in transfusions for pregnant ladies who do not want their kids to be sterile or stillborn...

Unca Walt

Ground Beetle
Benefactor
GIM2 Refugee
Reaction score
Maybe you can sell some of your blood now. Profit from your decision. You can make more every 8 wks, max 5x/yr.
I hit eight gallons** donated a coupla years back. A quart of that was cheaty, becuz it wuz for me... pre-op self-donate for an operation to put my arm back on with titanium bones.

**I din' git paid for any of it. Din' even know you could sell your blood unless you were some off-brand type. My Witch has A-neg.

CiscoKid

Pirate
Benefactor
Reaction score
I'm one of those O-Negative guys. Universal donor. I can give blood to anyone. Used to give six times a year and got up to 9 gallons and then the slimy, subhuman democrats rammed Bananacare down our throats in the dead of the night and I changed my attitude. They kept calling me and I would patiently explain every time why they would not be seeing me again. The calls eventually stopped. Something must be happening, however, because out of nowhere the calls have started back up. The last call I received was shortly before Christmas and I asked the nice lady if I would have to wear a face diaper while giving. She hesitated and said that yes, I would be required to wear a paper mask while at the donation center. I very politely told her that wouldn't be happening and that I would be keeping my unvaxxed blood in my body for now.

Moral of this story (the way that I see it) is: You can force medical tyranny on the people, or you can have a population of cheerful, willing donors. Pick one.

Goldhedge

GIM2 Refugee
Benefactor
Reaction score
I very politely told her that wouldn't be happening and that I would be keeping my unvaxxed blood in my body for now.
I'm doing the same thing, but for any medical visit.

I liken it to removing your shoes at the airport.

We all know 9/11 was designed to push the anti Patriot Act on the world... and by whom.

Masks are no different. Just one more nick in the armor of freedom.

Neither one has done a thing, nor has been proven to do anything for the reasons they tell us they are required.

Casey Jones

Benefactor
GIM2 Refugee
Reaction score
It was not far from me where a toddler was given Jabbed blood, and subsequently died. And I know the biggest hospital/clinic in the area, and likely the one that did that. The one that still has the whole staff, and patients, wear Face Diapers. Before my doc got Jabbed and then stroked out, I was a patient there.

But at this point, the Red Cross and the blood-bank network, is not only suspect but is actively complicit. I give NOTHING.

I cannot trust and don't want their blood - just call me an atheist Christian Scientist, now.

And until there's a recognition of BASIC SCIENTIFIC REALITIES about this Slab Jab...I'm not participating AT ALL. And if it means I lay dying in bed, rather than let those Death Engineers do what they have been doing with others...so be it.

Everybody's gotta die sometime.

CiscoKid

Pirate
Benefactor
Reaction score
It was not far from me where a toddler was given Jabbed blood, and subsequently died. And I know the biggest hospital/clinic in the area, and likely the one that did that. The one that still has the whole staff, and patients, wear Face Diapers. Before my doc got Jabbed and then stroked out, I was a patient there.

But at this point, the Red Cross and the blood-bank network, is not only suspect but is actively complicit. I give NOTHING.

I cannot trust and don't want their blood - just call me an atheist Christian Scientist, now.

And until there's a recognition of BASIC SCIENTIFIC REALITIES about this Slab Jab...I'm not participating AT ALL. And if it means I lay dying in bed, rather than let those Death Engineers do what they have been doing with others...so be it.

Everybody's gotta die sometime.

I know a pretty wide circle of people and, being a student of human nature, I am always listening to what they are saying amongst themselves. The most familiar refrain that I am hearing these days is nobody has any trust in the healthcare industry anymore. They don't trust their doctors, they don't trust nurses, and they damn sure have zero trust in the CDC and the NIH. I really find it difficult to feel badly for these people, they brought it on themselves when they got in bed with the corrupt government. Lay down with dogs...

CiscoKid

Pirate
Benefactor
Reaction score
I'm doing the same thing, but for any medical visit.

I liken it to removing your shoes at the airport.

We all know 9/11 was designed to push the anti Patriot Act on the world... and by whom.

Masks are no different. Just one more nick in the armor of freedom.

Neither one has done a thing, nor has been proven to do anything for the reasons they tell us they are required.

Oh, I don't know about that. I think the face diapers were extremely effective as a sign of subservience. The government needed a visual sign to let them know just who were the most compliant and submissive and who were not. Here are some visual representations that illustrate exactly why I feel that way. Follow the "science". 🤣

vax87.png

And here's Stacy Abrams sitting amongst children without her face diaper on. As you can see, the children are all wearing their virtue signaling device.

abrams2.jpg

She claimed that she only removed it for one quick photo, but subsequent investigation proved that to be a lie.

And look! Here she is again in Congress refusing to wear her sign of subservience.

abrams3.jpg

And then there was little barry soetoro enjoying his birthday party at the height of the scamdemic. Notice that none of the guests are wearing face diapers. No "social distancing" either. The staff all had to wear subservience devices though. This was the same year they tried to tell us that we would all kill Grandma if we celebrated Thanksgiving or Christmas. ;)

obama8.jpg

Here's Diane Feinstein in an airport without a virtue signaling device. I suppose when you have had a Chinese spy as a driver for 20 years the rules simply do not apply. Either that or they know it is all bullshit.

difi1.jpg

And who can forget this. Trust the "science". 🤣

hillary47.jpg

This is what the left wants us to believe is "science".

Last edited:

Casey Jones

Benefactor
GIM2 Refugee
Reaction score
I really find it difficult to feel badly for these people, they brought it on themselves when they got in bed with the corrupt government. Lay down with dogs...
I don't feel sorry for the ones who've chosen to get Jabbed and continue to practice, either.

But the physicians didn't do this. The Affordable Care Act did this. Yeah, buried in those 2000 pages, were stipulations that empowered the NIH/CDC and Fow Chee, to do all of what he's done. Gave the CDC the power to declare a "pandemic" and then ORDER "protocols" to be followed. And compel hospitals that receive government money of any sort (and that's all of them) to comply.

And that basically outlaw private, non-government, non-corporatist hospitals. You know, the ones owned by physicians, that could choose not to accept government-paid-for patients or student physicians, etc.

The hospitalists (management for the corporations) are complicit, with their PAC bribes to get BammyKair through, but not the nurses and physicians. It just so happens that President Meat Puppet's Mandate, cleansed the ranks of true clinicians, scientists and researchers. What are left are the obedient automatons.

Goldhedge

GIM2 Refugee
Benefactor
Reaction score
But NOT for the illegals on the border....

Screenshot 2023-01-04 at 7.55.16 PM.png

Lancers32

Often Wrong Never In Doubt
Reaction score
They all belong on death row. Remember when the govt first locked down and out and you got fired or laid off? They took weeks to decide on how much unemployment to dispense unlike the way they do with Ukraine. McConnell insisted that the poison producers not be held liable as part of that plan. Never forget what these people did.

9877eb87906de646.jpg

arminius

Ground Beetle
Reaction score
Dr. Gold is covering up the fact that it has been our failure to address Climate Change™ for the last two decades that has led to increase in deaths.
Please feel free to tell us exactly how 'climate change' has killed people?

Casey Jones

Benefactor
GIM2 Refugee
Reaction score
Yeah. Well, God is not amused.

Man (Davos Man, specifically) tried his hand at being God; and God is smirking at the results.

What mercy comes of this, will come in the hereafter. I think the fates of many of the billions who got seduced by evil man, or whomever...those futures are now locked down.

Casey Jones

Benefactor
GIM2 Refugee
Reaction score
'Thass okay.

Liars don't get credibility by doubling-down on the lies.

Wait until a jumbo jet falls out of the sky, into downtown Chicago...pilot with a "normal" heart attack, new-hire co-pilot with 12.75 hours experience. On a simulator.

That will be when Davos tells the mediuh to demand an end to commercial flights.

Viking

Big Eyed Bug
Reaction score
'Thass okay.

Liars don't get credibility by doubling-down on the lies.

Wait until a jumbo jet falls out of the sky, into downtown Chicago...pilot with a "normal" heart attack, new-hire co-pilot with 12.75 hours experience. On a simulator.

That will be when Davos tells the mediuh to demand an end to commercial flights.
Umm, any first officer can land an aircraft solo.

Casey Jones

Benefactor
GIM2 Refugee
Reaction score
Umm, any first officer can land an aircraft solo.
That's how it's supposed to be.

I remember my first weeks on the railroad. They were a bit short of bodies - my railroad was Conrail, and they were busy fighting off a takeover attempt that they ultimately lost to. But it impacted mundane operational needs, like hiring and training.

So, four months after I'd started, I was promoted from yard switchman to road conductor. I wasn't a conductor; I was a PASSENGER. The only thing I could do at all well, was keep the engineer company.

But I was a body, to fill the need to have a body there.

Now, with the airlines critically short...I'm sure there's a similar mad scramble for bodies that fit into appropriate uniforms. Performance and knowledge, strictly secondary.

Goldhedge

GIM2 Refugee
Benefactor
Reaction score
first

EPISODE 301: PANDEMICOLOGY​

U.S. Turning Away from Shots; NFL Safety Collapses; Twitter Files Update; ICAN Lead Attorney Deposes Godmother of Vaccines, Gets Shocking Admission; The Coming Famine W/ War Correspondent; The Greater Reset

150m
Guests:
00m Peter McCullough, MD, MPH,
26m Jeffry Jaxsen - Repatha statin; Airfinity, Imperial College; TWTR Files,
1h:13m Michael Yon, combat correspondent
2h19m Derrick Broze The Greater Reset

searcher

adrift on a stormy sea
Benefactor
Reaction score
On tonight's local news they were saying covid was making a come back here in a bad way. I hope they are wrong. Don't want any mask mandates or anything else.

Casey Jones

Benefactor
GIM2 Refugee
Reaction score
On tonight's local news they were saying covid was making a come back here in a bad way. I hope they are wrong. Don't want any mask mandates or anything else.
That's what this is about.

Covidiocy is the new religion of the Left, and Face Diapers are like the Mormons' "Garment". Going to keep us all "safe."

Just a couple of days ago, the Gnu Yuck Slimes ran an op-ed calling for universal Face-Diapering, forever.

What kind of insanity is this?

Unca Walt

Ground Beetle
Benefactor
GIM2 Refugee
Reaction score
I'm one of those O-Negative guys. Universal donor. I can give blood to anyone. Used to give six times a year and got up to 9 gallons and then the slimy, subhuman democrats rammed Bananacare down our throats in the dead of the night and I changed my attitude. They kept calling me and I would patiently explain every time why they would not be seeing me again. The calls eventually stopped. Something must be happening, however, because out of nowhere the calls have started back up. The last call I received was shortly before Christmas and I asked the nice lady if I would have to wear a face diaper while giving. She hesitated and said that yes, I would be required to wear a paper mask while at the donation center. I very politely told her that wouldn't be happening and that I would be keeping my unvaxxed blood in my body for now.

Moral of this story (the way that I see it) is: You can force medical tyranny on the people, or you can have a population of cheerful, willing donors. Pick one.
Jeez. Double jeez. The first three fargin lines coulda been written by me. When a "community organizer" whose backers made sure his competition was disqualified eventually became president and brought the "we have to pass it to know what is in it" obamacrap to reality... That was "game over" for Unca right there, also.

Unca Walt

Ground Beetle
Benefactor
GIM2 Refugee
Reaction score
I don't feel sorry for the ones who've chosen to get Jabbed and continue to practice, either.

But the physicians didn't do this. The Affordable Care Act did this. Yeah, buried in those 2000 pages, were stipulations that empowered the NIH/CDC and Fow Chee, to do all of what he's done. Gave the CDC the power to declare a "pandemic" and then ORDER "protocols" to be followed. And compel hospitals that receive government money of any sort (and that's all of them) to comply.

And that basically outlaw private, non-government, non-corporatist hospitals. You know, the ones owned by physicians, that could choose not to accept government-paid-for patients or student physicians, etc.

The hospitalists (management for the corporations) are complicit, with their PAC bribes to get BammyKair through, but not the nurses and physicians. It just so happens that President Meat Puppet's Mandate, cleansed the ranks of true clinicians, scientists and researchers. What are left are the obedient automatons.
CJ --
You been channeling yer Unca?? Every word of the above is actual fact. It is terribly frustrating to me when some semi-sentient a.sshole shows a cartoon of a doctor with money stuffed in every pocket with the message the CABAL FLU is all a wonderful moneymaker for doctors and they are complicit in it for the money.

Stupidity, ignorance, and mental laziness self-exposed. Every effing time.

Top Bottom