Latest Covid protocol

Densus

Big Eyed Bug
Reaction score
I've seen some people say around 50 million illegals are here.

Goldhedge

GIM2 Refugee
Benefactor
Reaction score
Another coincidence.... it must have been the hot dog he ate?

ODU player collapses during game​

Imo Essien fell to the ground during Old Dominion's road game at Georgia Southern. Trainers from both programs tended to the sophomore, who was evaluated, was responsive, and after being helped to hit feet, rejoined his team during halftime and sat on the bench the remainder of the game.

Old Dominion basketball player returns to practice after collapse: 'It was very hard to breathe'​

Avalon

GIM Refugette
Benefactor
Reaction score

Dr. Leana Wen slammed after admitting there's been 'overcounting' of COVID deaths: ‘TWO AND A HALF YEARS LATE’​

Wen claimed that the actual COVID-19 death count could only be '30 percent of what's currently reported'​

By Gabriel Hays | Fox News

CNN medical analyst and Washington Post columnist Dr. Leana Wen admitted in a column, Friday, that the medical community is "overcounting" the amount of "COVID deaths and hospitalizations."

Wen, who writes an occasional Washington Post column providing her observations on the pandemic, masking and other COVID-related subjects, cited sources claiming that most "patients diagnosed with COVID are actually in the hospital for some other illness."

The article is titled, "We are overcounting COVID deaths and hospitalizations. That’s a problem."

Wen’s observations prompted readers on Twitter to complain, stating that it's "two and a half years late."

View attachment 5940

Wen began her column with some apparent skepticism about the CDC’s latest COVID-19 death stats: "According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the United States is experiencing around 400 COVID deaths every day. At that rate, there would be nearly 150,000 deaths a year. But are these Americans dying from COVID or with COVID?"

they don't need covid anymore. The MRN will be in the flu shot here in the US by next year. Already started in Europe.

Goldhedge

GIM2 Refugee
Benefactor
Reaction score
they don't need covid anymore. The MRN will be in the flu shot here in the US by next year. Already started in Europe.
It's been said that the shot brought covid...

It's the perfect crime.

Goldbrix

Big Eyed Bug
GIM2 Refugee
Reaction score
It has been documented that 15% of Americans never took the Jab Juices (2021)
and
Only 22% have taken booster:
"...

Uptake Of The Updated Bivalent COVID-19 Booster​

Although for many people COVID-19 may be less of an urgent concern this winter, public health officials continue to emphasize the importance of boosters in reducing the risk of serious illness and death particularly among the most vulnerable. Despite this, the public’s response to the new bivalent booster has been somewhat lackluster. About four in ten adults say they have either received the updated bivalent COVID-19 booster dose (22%)1, which has been available since September, or say they plan to get the new booster as soon as possible (16%). About one in ten adults say they want to “wait and see” before getting the new booster (12%), while a similar share (13%) say they will only get it if they are required to do so. A further 9% say they will definitely not get the new updated booster while about one in four adults (27%) are unvaccinated or only partially vaccinated, and therefore not eligible for the updated bivalent booster dose."....
Remember This Is an NPR Write Up

searcher

adrift on a stormy sea
Benefactor
Reaction score
Hey guys............I need a favor and hope you can help.

- First and foremost: I have a couple of posts in this thread. Mine were kinda posted for a laugh. Truth be told I'm a jabee.

- To be honest I read through some of the stuff and imagine there may be 1 or 2 peeps who may have nightmares about a white coat wearing Fauci chasing them through city streets with a giant syringe full of jab juice. Makes me laugh. But that's just me.

- While I don't see anything wrong with the thread personally it's starting to become a bit political. I'd like to see it stay in the Medical forum but it has been mentioned that it could end up in Hot Takes or Politics if the political stuff isn't side-lined.

- As a favor to me could we just keep it about practical medical info? Really would appreciate it.

- TIA

searcher

adrift on a stormy sea
Benefactor
Reaction score
It's ALL politics.

If you guys would prefer to keep the thread going like it is - that's cool. Let me know and I'll move it to politics. You guys decide.

Not my choice here. Just trying to keep the peace as one gimer to another - so to speak.

CiscoKid

Pirate
Benefactor
Reaction score
I honestly don't see how anyone can seperate the jab from politics at this point. We didn't make it political - our crooked elected officials, the rotten bastards at the CDC and the NIH, and the CCP's bioweapons lab (funded with our tax dollars) did that. 🤷

We're just talking about it.

I think that it is becoming quite clear to the most impartial observer at this point that the jab is the virus. I know two "jabees" who have suddenly become red pilled and to say that they aren't happy about it would be an understatement.

CiscoKid

Pirate
Benefactor
Reaction score
I feel badly for Scott Adams, the creator of Dilbert. Always loved his cartoons. Hope he able to continue, but he says his side effects from the slab jab are so bad he is contemplating taking his own life.

CiscoKid

Pirate
Benefactor
Reaction score
The CDC (Center for Deception and Control) has admitted that the people who got vaccinated are more likely to get XBB.1.5.

Cases of the omicron XBB.1.5 subvariant of covid are rising all across the country, according to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). And those most likely to be infected with it are people who took the jab.

Nearly half, or 43 percent, of all new covid cases across the United States are XBB.1.5, while upwards of 73 percent of all new cases in New York City are this particular subvariant – the Big Apple being one of the most fully vaccinated cities in the country.

(Related: More than a year ago, the CDC confirmed that most new cases of the previous circulating strain of omicron also occurred in the fully jabbed.)

Like most other strains of covid, XBB.1.5 is little more than the sniffles for most people, but the government and media continue to make a big deal about it to keep the fearmongering going for as long as possible.

Full story at link: https://www.naturalnews.com/2023-01-23-latest-omicron-variant-likely-infect-vaccinated-cdc.html

pmbug

Your Host
Administrator
Reaction score
I honestly don't see how anyone can seperate the jab from politics at this point. ...
The (original) topic of this thread had nothing to do with any vaccine. It offered practical info on treating a covid infection. All jab talk in this thread belongs in one or more of the numerous threads on jabs in the Hot Takes or Politics forum.

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Benefactor
GIM2 Refugee
Reaction score
If you guys would prefer to keep the thread going like it is - that's cool. Let me know and I'll move it to politics. You guys decide.

Not my choice here. Just trying to keep the peace as one gimer to another - so to speak.
Speaking for myself only...I seldom know where a thread is buried. I use NEW POSTS.

I'm not pounding the tables here - only pointing out, we cannot really talk about the CDC's "protocols" (orders to physicians) without touching on the politics behind it.

If I'm out of line here, I can accept that. I'm easy to work with, so long as it's all civil...

searcher

adrift on a stormy sea
Benefactor
Reaction score
If I'm out of line here, I can accept that. I'm easy to work with, so long as it's all civil...

You're not out of line at all. Not one bit. Big guy mentioned something about politics being mixed in the thread. I said I would like to deal with it. I read through the thread and to be honest I didn't see anything wrong. But I figured I would say something since I'm an ex gimer and can relate to the posters.

I also understand how some threads can drift a bit due to the content being a touchy subject.

I also checked the view count = it's over 2,000. In my opinion that's damn good and it shows me that the subject matter being discussed is a popular topic. I don't see anything wrong at all but it's not my house.

Personally I'd let it alone, especially with the view count and the exposure it's getting. But that's just me. And I ain't shit. lol 😜

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Benefactor
GIM2 Refugee
Reaction score
You're not out of line at all. Not one bit. Big guy mentioned something about politics being mixed in the thread. I said I would like to deal with it. I read through the thread and to be honest I didn't see anything wrong. But I figured I would say something since I'm an ex gimer and can relate to the posters.

I also understand how some threads can drift a bit due to the content being a touchy subject.

I also checked the view count = it's over 2,000. In my opinion that's damn good and it shows me that the subject matter being discussed is a popular topic. I don't see anything wrong at all but it's not my house.

Personally I'd let it alone, especially with the post count and the exposure it's getting. But that's just me. And I ain't shit. lol 😜
Well, if it makes him happy, fire it over to POLITICS.

Like I said, I find out what's new by clicking on NEW POSTS. I'll find it either place.

We all have our foibles...his house, his rules.

Joe King

Ground Beetle
GIM2 Refugee
Reaction score
practical info on treating a covid infection.
Here's what helped me when I caught it in Oct 2020.

Quercetin, zinc, vitamin D and guaifenesin.

5000mg quercetin, 200mg zinc, 50,000IU of vit D and 1200mg of guaifenesin daily, had my symptoms turned around within 48 hours from first onset of symptoms.

As for the effectiveness of quercetin, NIH (Fauci's employer) has several papers published on NCBI that state that quercetin can help fight a covid infection, as well as that of several others virus'.

Quercetin in the Prevention and Treatment of Coronavirus Infections: A Focus on SARS-CoV-2​

Quercetin can alter, in human cells, the expression of 30% of genes encoding protein targets of SARS-CoV-2, thus potentially interfering with the activities of 85% of these proteins [62]. Potential drug targets in the virus are PLpro, 3CLpro, RNA-dependent RNA polymerase (RdRp), and viral spike glycoproteins. In contrast, drug targets presented on the host are angiotensin-converting enzyme (ACE2), angiotensin AT2 receptor, and transmembrane protease serine 2 (TMPRSS2) [64].

Quercetin in the Prevention and Treatment of Coronavirus Infections: A Focus on SARS-CoV-2​

Quercetin inhibits viral entry, absorption, and penetration in the SARS-CoV virus, which might be at least partly explained by the ability of QR and its derivatives to inhibit 3-chymotrypsin-like protease (3CLpro) and papain-like protease (PLpro).

Potential Clinical Benefits of Quercetin in the Early Stage of COVID-19: Results of a Second, Pilot, Randomized, Controlled and Open-Label Clinical Trial​

Conclusion: QP (Quercetin Phytosome®) statistically shortens the timing of molecular test conversion from positive to negative, reducing at the same time symptoms severity and negative predictors of COVID-19.

Anti-inflammatory potential of Quercetin in COVID-19 treatment​

The neutrophil recruitment and activation in COVID-19 have also been well demonstrated. The inhibitory effects of quercetin on IL-17 can double the hope for a positive outcome in the treatment of COVID-19.

As for my personal experience, it was the worse cold/flu type sickness I've ever had. Wheezing when I breathed, couldn't take a deep enough breath to blow my nose, coughing up tons of gunk out of my lungs, etc etc.

CiscoKid

Pirate
Benefactor
Reaction score
Here's what helped me when I caught it in Oct 2020.

Quercetin, zinc, vitamin D and guaifenesin.

5000mg quercetin, 200mg zinc, 50,000IU of vit D and 1200mg of guaifenesin daily, had my symptoms turned around within 48 hours from first onset of symptoms.

As for the effectiveness of quercetin, NIH (Fauci's employer) has several papers published on NCBI that state that quercetin can help fight a covid infection, as well as that of several others virus'.

Quercetin can alter, in human cells, the expression of 30% of genes encoding protein targets of SARS-CoV-2, thus potentially interfering with the activities of 85% of these proteins [62]. Potential drug targets in the virus are PLpro, 3CLpro, RNA-dependent RNA polymerase (RdRp), and viral spike glycoproteins. In contrast, drug targets presented on the host are angiotensin-converting enzyme (ACE2), angiotensin AT2 receptor, and transmembrane protease serine 2 (TMPRSS2) [64].

Quercetin inhibits viral entry, absorption, and penetration in the SARS-CoV virus, which might be at least partly explained by the ability of QR and its derivatives to inhibit 3-chymotrypsin-like protease (3CLpro) and papain-like protease (PLpro).

Potential Clinical Benefits of Quercetin in the Early Stage of COVID-19: Results of a Second, Pilot, Randomized, Controlled and Open-Label Clinical Trial​

Conclusion: QP (Quercetin Phytosome®) statistically shortens the timing of molecular test conversion from positive to negative, reducing at the same time symptoms severity and negative predictors of COVID-19.

Anti-inflammatory potential of Quercetin in COVID-19 treatment​

The neutrophil recruitment and activation in COVID-19 have also been well demonstrated. The inhibitory effects of quercetin on IL-17 can double the hope for a positive outcome in the treatment of COVID-19.

As for my personal experience, it was the worse cold/flu type sickness I've ever had. Wheezing when I breathed, couldn't take a deep enough breath to blow my nose, coughing up tons of gunk out of my lungs, etc etc.

In addition to the above treatment, my wife also had me using a nebulizer with two teaspoons saline solution and 1/16 teaspoon of hydrogen peroxide. Cleared my lungs right up.

rblong2us

Yellow Jacket
Reaction score
In addition to the above treatment, my wife also had me using a nebulizer with two teaspoons saline solution and 1/16 teaspoon of hydrogen peroxide. Cleared my lungs right up.
3% food grade peroxide. Cheap and easily obtained and apparently the equivalent of an oxygen saturated session in a hyperbaric chamber.

CiscoKid

Pirate
Benefactor
Reaction score
There has been a lot of talk about "fake news" lately. Every time I hear that I cannot help but think of the phrase, "Safe and Effective".

I'm just not sure news can get any more fake than that short statement.

I think that most of us already know by now that the experimental jabs were not effective. Anyone still believing that they are "safe" hasn't been paying attention.

vax5.png

Top Bottom