Latest Covid protocol

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Owning horses, we had a ton of Ivermectin on hand before the Chinese Sniffles even became a thing. Paste and injectable. Now, we have even more on hand. My brilliant and lovely wife bought a huge bag of empty pill capsules and she fills them with the paste.

Gally.jpg

Covid sure kicked my ass this time around. I thought it was a cold. I will never wait to start ivermectin again so late again. I have done covid with and without early ivermectin intervention. HUGE difference.

ditto

although this second go round lasted longer , the symptoms were not as severe

it is the lingering respiratory issues that are a drag….day 14 here since first symptoms and we are still coughing and hacking up,stuff

Since it is the yearly season for the flu, how do you guys know if you have the flu or the Bat Soup Croup? I do not believe that their tests can differentiate between the two. At least, the early tests could not.

Since it is the yearly season for the flu, how do you guys know if you have the flu or the Bat Soup Croup? I do not believe that their tests can differentiate between the two. At least, the early tests could not.

ihave to go by my health history and this is something ive never had before , not like this

last year i ended up in the ER and tested positve for the wuhu flu……did the monoclonal antibody thingy and got better about a month later

i never get the flu or a cold..in 50 years i can count on one hand how many times i had a cold or flu like symptoms…..

now to get sick in back to back decembers is fishy for me and my health history so i have my conspiracy theories about his virus from the wuhu lab

Owning horses, we had a ton of Ivermectin on hand before the Chinese Sniffles even became a thing. Paste and injectable. Now, we have even more on hand. My brilliant and lovely wife bought a huge bag of empty pill capsules and she fills them with the paste.

View attachment 5099
what size capsules?

ditto

although this second go round lasted longer , the symptoms were not as severe

it is the lingering respiratory issues that are a drag….day 14 here since first symptoms and we are still coughing and hacking up,stuff
I'm at 2 weeks too. I'm finally coughing some stuff up but its still tight.

agree... my test was positive but other family members with the same symptoms had negative tests. We know the test is crappy "science". I'm going by lose of taste and smell. I have rarely gotten that symptom with a common cold and if I did it was a day or two. I'm a week into no smell or taste. We are dealing with a biological weapon and perhaps its making its own rules now. We really don't know.

She gave me this chart. She says that she can get 1,000 mg in a capsule. Don't let them sit though, or they get soggy. Take them right after filling them. ;)

View attachment 5100

She says that it is really hard to OD on the stuff.
Tell her thank you!! I have been doing three times a day and so far it hasn't killed me. I'm cutting to two times daily today. I'm headed to Tractor supply to replenish!

Just getting over some 'ick'. It started as a mild sore throat one day, and the next day BAM! I've never had such a sore throat before! I used a flashlight to "Ahhh" look and it was a definable red line all around my throat by the uvula. Never saw that be so red before.
I thought it was from breathing 'iron vinegar' fumes that day. Cup of white vinegar and some steel wool in a jar. I sped it up using a tbsp of 12% H2O2 (hydrogen peroxide) medical grade. I use it to age wood. Works great too!​

Back to the 'ick'... so it progressed into the usual 'hack n gag' flem. It took about 2 weeks to get over. Never lost sense of smell tho. Filled up several snot rags over the duration. Lots of bed rest and mid day naps.

Took 12mg Ivermectin and zinc for 3 days. Seemed to work AFAIK. Wife didn't contract it.

Yet all the so-called PEER REVIEW BELIEVERS said they did work!!

They all pushed this mask up nonsense on the world and the worst is they pushed it onto children!!

Screenshot 2022-12-26 at 6.45.22 PM.png

Tell her thank you!! I have been doing three times a day and so far it hasn't killed me. I'm cutting to two times daily today. I'm headed to Tractor supply to replenish!

Have you ever heard of rejuvelac? https://www.timetocleanse.com/rejuvelac-recipe/

My wife and I used to drink Kefir regularly but have since switched to making this stuff instead.

View attachment 5099
FYI: Speaking of paste. I was running low. A member on another board recommended taking a look at Jefferspet.com . They have what I use and at this time 12-31-22, They have a Buy 6 get 1 FREE.
I could not get their order form to work so I called their 800 number to order.
The lady that answered took my order and while processing noticed I would be paying "a service charge" ( Postage and handling), because the order was under $50.00. She asked if there was anything else I may want to order to get "FREE SERVICE " . I added another paste. So for the price of 7 I got 8 tubes AND Free SHIPPING.
I had done my Due Diligence and check the local feed & supply stores. All were at 10.79 per tube here. Jeffers Pet was $7.99 per tube.
So I saved right at $20.00 going there.
Just somewhere to check if you are running low.

FYI: Speaking of paste. I was running low. A member on another board recommended taking a look at Jefferspet.com . They have what I use and at this time 12-31-22, They have a Buy 6 get 1 FREE.
I could not get their order form to work so I called their 800 number to order.
The lady that answered took my order and while processing noticed I would be paying "a service charge" ( Postage and handling), because the order was under $50.00. She asked if there was anything else I may want to order to get "FREE SERVICE " . I added another paste. So for the price of 7 I got 8 tubes AND Free SHIPPING.
I had done my Due Diligence and check the local feed & supply stores. All were at 10.79 per tube here. Jeffers Pet was $7.99 per tube.
So I saved right at $20.00 going there.
Just somewhere to check if you are running low.

Indeed, the last time I was at our Tractor Supply I noticed the price of it climbing. Chicken feed (the good stuff) is high too. 50 pound salt blocks are still reasonable. Just bought a white one and a brown one (mineral block) for the horses. We get the Jeffer's catalog every month or so, I'll have to ask my wife why we aren't getting the horse paste there.

We have a heated and air conditioned room in one of our barns that has a refrigerator in it. It is full of medicines. We have a very good relationship with our large animal vet and they are an hour away so a lot of time they will just drop ship my wife what she needs and bill us. In an emergency a couple of times, they had their secretary who lives down by us meet me in a parking lot and hand me a paper bag on her way home from work. They are good people and know that my wife knows what she's doing. My wife stocks at least three different sizes of syringes and she has been known to give so many shots we even have our own Sharps container for the used syringes.

You are spot on, Cisco... There is no way to differentiate between flu and yuk flu. That is why influenza DISAPPEARED from the earth for two years. It was replaced case-by-case with COVID. <-- Easily confirmable with minimal effort.

You are spot on, Cisco... There is no way to differentiate between flu and yuk flu. That is why influenza DISAPPEARED from the earth for two years. It was replaced case-by-case with COVID. <-- Easily confirmable with minimal effort.

I've been saying this from the beginning. But some people are so stuck on the "official narrative" that they cannot see the nine-hundred-pound elephant in the room.

vax349.png

Yowza. It is a case of careful reasoning being dulled by Authority's edicts.

Ivermectin (the horse dewormer) is NOW the CDC treatment for Covid. <-- The damage has been done... there is a great portion of the population that will not reproduce.

Take the ivermectin. If it's not the Cerveza Sickness, you just don't get well.

It's cheap insurance. Would you spend $6.99 to not have to worry about what you have? I sure would. That's what a tube of horse paste goes for, and one tube will last you a week.

Yowza. It is a case of careful reasoning being dulled by Authority's edicts.

Ivermectin (the horse dewormer) is NOW the CDC treatment for Covid. <-- The damage has been done... there is a great portion of the population that will not reproduce.

People that fall for such an obvious scam so easily should probably think twice before spawning anyway. Just my opinion.

No. That the virus was never anything but the seasonal flu. Nobody can convince me that the yearly flu simply up and vanished as if by magic. I don't believe that for an instant.

Of course. They just changed the definition.

But what if the yearly flu is the weakening of your immune system secondary to decreased sunlight skin exposure, inadequate nutrition, industrial toxins in our environment and foods.

Agree, that's what got me in trouble. I thought I had a regular virus and did not hop on the ivermectin till it was too late. As you said who knows if the tests are correct or what these bat soup viruses really are. I'm going not only by a positive covid tests but losing smell and taste both times. The only thing I can say for sure is timing. The first time I had covid I tested and started ivermectin at the first sign of symptoms. I didn't lose smell and taste until a week into the virus but it was relatively easy and more of a bad cold. This time I waited to start ivermectin when I was a week in and getting sicker by the day. I started the day I lost taste and smell. This time was not so easy. Pretty dreadful to be honest. Coincidence?? Who knows but next time I get sick I start ivermectin on day one. I believe Goldhedge mentioned taking for regular viruses and having positive results.

No. That the virus was never anything but the seasonal flu. Nobody can convince me that the yearly flu simply up and vanished as if by magic. I don't believe that for an instant.

View attachment 5296
When I was working at the hospital during the first year of the pandemic we all kept asking where did the flu go???? Its not like we didn't notice. We were told that masking and other precautions had been effective in stopping flu but not covid. :rolleyes:

When I was working at the hospital during the first year of the pandemic we all kept asking where did the flu go???? Its not like we didn't notice. We were told that masking and other precautions had been effective in stopping flu but not covid. :rolleyes:

As a health care professional, did that excuse make any sense to you or your peers? I know two nurses and they both laughed themselves silly when they heard that.

Of course. They just changed the definition.

But what if the yearly flu is the weakening of your immune system secondary to decreased sunlight skin exposure, inadequate nutrition, industrial toxins in our environment and foods.

What if it is? Are we going to shut the world down and crash the economy every year going forward for something that has been happening regularly for hundreds of years? The leftists along with their lapdog media weaponized the flu believing that the average American was just stupid enough to buy it. And it looks like they were about half right.

The virus itself, once a simple poison, now an active roaming critter that wants to infect you, covit all your resources, then kill you, has been weaponized to cover the last 100 years of industrial pollution, and to increase select incomes.

Something is horribly wrong with this whole scenerio.

The virus itself, once a simple poison, now an active roaming critter that wants to infect you, covit all your resources, then kill you, has been weaponized to cover the last 100 years of industrial pollution, and to increase select incomes.

Something is horribly wrong with this whole scenerio.

If the flu doesn't get you, the experimental injections surely will.

I don't get the flu. Folks who get the flu are either deficient metabolically, or are affected by industrial or civilization pollution poisons.

I don't get the jab. Why would anyone purposefully possible injure themselves over an injection that does more than just nothing, it is actively dangerous, and highly lucrative to the jabbers.

All this is criminally hidden if one gets their news from the MM.

I do get, that this is one of the biggest boondoggles ever foisted upon the foibles of mankind.

As a health care professional, did that excuse make any sense to you or your peers? I know two nurses and they both laughed themselves silly when they heard that.
No most did not buy it. It was attributed to the tests not being accurate or picking up flu and colds as covid. The real controversy didn't start till the vaccine came out. Then people began going to their corners. The people that refused were a big surprise. Several departments heads. One big executive. More than a few Doctors refused but tried to keep it quiet. Lots of little people like me. Our longtime maintenance man headed up a protest. The vaccine Nazis came out too. Two nurses on the Neuro floor got very hostile towards me and one wished me a horrible death on a ventilator. My close coworker friends all vaxxed but thought it was bullshit and never shunned me. It will be a time in history to remember.

No most did not buy it. It was attributed to the tests not being accurate or picking up flu and colds as covid. The real controversy didn't start till the vaccine came out. Then people began going to their corners. The people that refused were a big surprise. Several departments heads. One big executive. More than a few Doctors refused but tried to keep it quiet. Lots of little people like me. Our longtime maintenance man headed up a protest. The vaccine Nazis came out too. Two nurses on the Neuro floor got very hostile towards me and one wished me a horrible death on a ventilator. My close coworker friends all vaxxed but thought it was bullshit and never shunned me. It will be a time in history to remember.

It will, indeed. Looking at it purely as a psychological experiment, which it basically was, I found it quite fascinating just who in my immediate circle smelled the bullshit from the start and who bought the story hook, line, and sinker.

I know of three basic groups of people in my circle. One - those who knew it was BS from the start and got fake vax cards immediately. Two - those who got one or two of the "jabs", either out of fear or blackmail, and now they are very angry that they were duped. And three - those who would gladly do the whole thing over again and still proudly wear their virtue signaling face diapers while driving alone in their cars. My wife and I have cut the latter group out of our lives for good as we cannot see any upside to knowing people like that.

What will be extremely interesting is just how many people will fall for the next one. And you know that there is going to be a next one.

Last edited:
Anyone with lingering breathing / chesty cough problems might want to check out 3% food grade hydrogen peroxide.
Inhaled through a nebuliser is the best way but some of us use a simple atomiser and sharp intake of breath for a quick fix..
Some reckon it’s all you need to treat Rona .
Dr Mercola suggests reducing the concentration to 1% and add some Lugols iodine .
What the nebulised hydrogen peroxide does is to elevate the oxygen levels across the entire lung tissue area and give an instant boost to the area that needs it, with any left over going into the bloodstream for further transfer to where it’s needed.
Its the equivalent of time in a hyperbaric chamber with elevated oxygen, at almost no cost.
I have seen people with real bad chesty coughs that sounded like they were going to get to pneumonia get a really good turnaround and a good friend of mine has kept his 85 year old mum going for years on nebulised peroxide daily, having been a heavy smoker all her life and with severe emphysema. He also persuaded her to avoid that needle and the pharmaceutical products her doctor offers.

There are a few ways to deliver / boost oxygen levels and this is what the immune response is seeking to do via the bloodstream.
Im not medically trained but I have avoided pharmaceutical products for more years than I care to think about, ever since the doctors failed us with the first baby being allergic to lactose, which was being delivered via breast milk .
I have sought to find and test alternatives that we have access to and do not recommend anything that I have not had first hand experience of . And yeah , that includes ivermectin 🙂

Back
Top Bottom