Les Paul and Silver

Mark

Predaceous Stink Bug
Reaction score
Well, I was saving for a '60s Les Paul, but yesterday I used what I had saved up to purchase some bars. Oh well, guess the music world will have to wait.:rimshot:

pmbug

Your Host
Administrator
Reaction score
I'm guessing that silver will still let you sing a happy tune in the days to come.

DCFusor

Yellow Jacket
Reaction score
With what I've been told mine is worth (Les Paul Gold top, 5 digit serial number, left handed), well, I'm glad I got it way back when. Even though I usually play acoustic, that's one that would come from "my cold dead fingers".

Jay

Yellow Jacket
Reaction score
With what I've been told mine is worth (Les Paul Gold top, 5 digit serial number, left handed), well, I'm glad I got it way back when. Even though I usually play acoustic, that's one that would come from "my cold dead fingers".
showoff. :)

DCFusor

Yellow Jacket
Reaction score
Yeah, I get called that a lot, so there's probably some truth in it. On the other hand, "If you've got it...".
LesLeftie.jpg

I kind of like the color...

DCFusor

Yellow Jacket
Reaction score
Well, that's just discriminatory to all we left handers, which I am. Would you buy one you couldn't play yourself?

Mark

Predaceous Stink Bug
Reaction score
Well, that's just discriminatory to all we left handers, which I am. Would you buy one you couldn't play yourself?
My old man told me that when I was young, I started doing everything with my left hand and he said my teachers "corrected" me and made me use my right hand for everything. Funny when you think about it; the word "corrected" is probably not the word to use. One has to do something wrong before one can be "corrected". I wouldn't say being left handed is wrong. I think one of the things the ole man was looking at was, he was a good golfer (mind you, this is all back in the late '50s- early '60s) and he didn't want me to have to have left handed clubs if I took up golg. Left handed items, I think, were a little more rare back then. Look at Jimi. I'm right handed, but I can write with a left handed pen, hit with a left handed bat, and sometimes use a left handed tennis racket.:D