Les Paul and Silver

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Mark

Predaceous Stink Bug
Reaction score
Well, I was saving for a '60s Les Paul, but yesterday I used what I had saved up to purchase some bars. Oh well, guess the music world will have to wait.:rimshot:

I'm guessing that silver will still let you sing a happy tune in the days to come.

With what I've been told mine is worth (Les Paul Gold top, 5 digit serial number, left handed), well, I'm glad I got it way back when. Even though I usually play acoustic, that's one that would come from "my cold dead fingers".

With what I've been told mine is worth (Les Paul Gold top, 5 digit serial number, left handed), well, I'm glad I got it way back when. Even though I usually play acoustic, that's one that would come from "my cold dead fingers".

showoff. :)

Yeah, I get called that a lot, so there's probably some truth in it. On the other hand, "If you've got it...".
LesLeftie.jpg

I kind of like the color...

Well, that's just discriminatory to all we left handers, which I am. Would you buy one you couldn't play yourself?

Well, that's just discriminatory to all we left handers, which I am. Would you buy one you couldn't play yourself?
My old man told me that when I was young, I started doing everything with my left hand and he said my teachers "corrected" me and made me use my right hand for everything. Funny when you think about it; the word "corrected" is probably not the word to use. One has to do something wrong before one can be "corrected". I wouldn't say being left handed is wrong. I think one of the things the ole man was looking at was, he was a good golfer (mind you, this is all back in the late '50s- early '60s) and he didn't want me to have to have left handed clubs if I took up golg. Left handed items, I think, were a little more rare back then. Look at Jimi. I'm right handed, but I can write with a left handed pen, hit with a left handed bat, and sometimes use a left handed tennis racket.:D

Back
Top Bottom