Line Up for your Global/Interstellar ID Number

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

searcher

morning
Benefactor
Reaction score

Line Up for your Global/Interstellar ID Number​

June 22, 2023

“Conspiracy theorists” are going to be put out of work … and not even just by AI! The UN and WEF now write the conspiracy theories for them and publish them on their own websites! Three years ago, I would have thought my headline above was whacky clickbait. Now it’s just a quote!

The confluence of two news stories this morning from the leader of the United Nations and the leader of the International Monetary Fund (IMF) underscores the coordination between major international organizations to create a central bank digital currency (CBDC) that is global.

First, we have the head of the UN, Secretary-General Antonio Guterres, stating that the United Nations is planning to introduce a global digital ID system that is linked to individuals’ bank accounts. He wants to make sure every individual in the world can be directly tied to his/her/its bank accounts. You probably should be afraid: Why does the UN need to know my bank account number? And why do I need to have a globally recognized number to identify me? We’ve survived for thousands of years without one.

The plan, which is similar to the system developed by the World Economic Forum (WEF), is outlined in three new policy briefs from the UN titled, “A Global Digital Compact, Reforms to the International Financial Architecture, and The Future of Outer Space Governance.”
More here:

Back
Top Bottom